Since I am dead I can take off my head to recite Shakespeare

Virue!

POSTED: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:52 am

Poopy starter200+

The massive Secui shape of Iorek padded through the Dampwoods. He was massive, standing over four feet tall. He was big and bulky, almost like a bear. His ears were rounded and his tail was bobbed, making him seem even more bear-like. He had big paws that trampled along the path. The wolfdog also had blood-red eyes.

Despite his size, the brown behemoth cowered as if a leaf was going to attack him. He also wore his first flower crown which made him look ridiculous to some. He was sniffing along the ground, looking for pretty things to decorate with. He liked pretty stones, flowers, feathers, and anything shiny. He padded along the trees, and then the brown-painted brute stopped in his tracks as he saw a horrifying sight.

Skulls lined the borders of this territory that smelled like the scarred female that the red-eyed recruit had met. He was frighted of the macabre sight of grinning skulls that were decorated with bright colors. He puffed in fear and backed up against a tree. He didn't like the sight of the bones and he really hoped that they weren't going to claim his skull. The crimson-eyed Cavalier padded away.

Form:Time:Date:Place:
SecuiDayJulyNear IF borders
Last edited by Iorek on Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Silverfrost
Luperci Healer, Scavenger The Brotherhood: Master of Tooth and Claw
You've spent a life time stuck in silence
What I wanna save I will try

POSTED: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:28 pm

OOC:

Back to non-reality phew

[300+]

IC:

Virue was quite content to see Rialu sleeping in the den that morning. At first he'd thought there was nothing in her place, nothing but an empty cave floor. But this proved to be some cruel hallucination—because she was there, living, breathing, and everything was looking like it was going to be okay. But the boy knew by now that things were never okay forever, and that was fine by him as long as he had this moment of peace.

A part of him wanted to stay and watch over her, but he knew she wouldn't do anything harmful; something in her eyes shone brighter than he'd ever seen after she pulled herself up over the edge of that cliff. So Virue took to the territory, and after some rounds of patrolling he came across something peculiar. A large figure was ambling through the forest—lurking too close to the borders to be considered non-threatening. He only caught a glimpse of the being’s shape before it left his line of sight behind a few trees. His eyes immediately told him bear, which made him that much more cautious. If he'd had any sense of smell he would've discerned otherwise, but this was not the case.

His ears folded back, and he began to prowl beneath the speckled shade of the trees, crossing the border. He could hear it up ahead, so he decided it should hear him as well. The boy began to growl out a firm monition; he didn't want a fight, he just wanted to scare it off. If it decided to attack, he would retreat to the borders and call for help. If there was one thing in his skill set he could count on, it was his incredible speed.

It's back was turned to him, but Virue decided it better to clear away any possible threats than take chances. The hybrid barked sharply, hackles on end, teeth bared—his eyes alert and watching—although this wasn't anything new.
gotta gotta be down because I want it all

Daniel
Luperci
light and match
TWO GULPS

POSTED: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:46 pm

Word Count → 310
Form | Time | Date | Place
OOC

Iorek almost jumped three feet in the air when he heard a growl and then a bark. He turned shrunk back, bumping into a tree. “S-Sorry!” He said, apologizing to the tree. He held his head low as he was confronted by this new presence. He hoped none of those people in the pack were here to take his skull. His red eyes were wide in fear as he desperately hoped that this wouldn’t turn into a fight. The wolfdog didn’t like fights. The last time he fought, he killed. He didn’t want that to happen ever again.

The brown behemoth soon noticed there was a small tawny hybrid in front of him. He still cowered, afraid of this new person. His red eyes were wide and afraid. He sniffed the blue-eyed male in front of him, scenting the same scents he smelled on the scarred lady. He tilted his head, curious as ever. The chocolate-saddled brute still was pressed against a tree. His ears tried to bury themselves into his skull and his bobbed tail tried to tuck between his legs.

“Wh-Who y-you? Wh-Why s-s-skulls...s-skulls o-on...b-border?” The red-eyed recruit stammered as he looked at the stranger. He was dreadfully afraid of anyone with violent intentions, even those who were smaller than himself. He also hoped that he wouldn't lose control. The crimson-eyed Cavalier fluffed out in fear.

Silverfrost

POSTED: Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:01 am

OOC:

I love the flower tables for Iorek. So epic.

[300+]

IC:

Virue was successful in getting the jump on this creature, much to his dismay; it seemed he had made a mistake. This was no threat...anything but, actually. Apparently big animals that were lurking around at the edge of the borders weren't always dangerous; sometimes they would stutter in fear, apologize to a tree, and plume rather profusely like an oversized cat.

Upon realizing the unknown creature was friendly—not only that but a canine—his growl dissipated, and his face became increasingly genial. “Wh-what?” He managed amidst his confusion. Then a strong pang of guilt had him unsettled enough to issue an apology: “I-I'm sorry, I thought y-you were, umm...dangerous.” But now that he said it, Virue didn't know how he could've possibly mistaken him for a threat.

Then he thought it only fair to answer the frightened giant's question. “Well, see, they’re to scare away nasty folk.” He turned toward his home, suddenly lost in his encounter with the massive wolf who'd beaten Rialu. He shuddered, and his ears wavered like grass in a cold breeze. His gaze returned towards Iorek slowly, more vigilant than before. “Apparently they scare everyone.” He sighed, well aware of how many times he'd explained the skulls to those who came to their borders. Virue shook his head dismissively. “I-it doesn't matter, I'm j-just sorry alright? My name's V-Virue, what's yours?” The boy asked, extending his end of introductions in hopes that they could move past his aggressive behavior from earlier. Surely, defending his territory could be seen as a noble, rather than ill cause. Just as the skulls lining Inferni’s borders could be seen as a necessary measure. After all, the world was a dangerous, if not unpredictable place: a tinder box, or perhaps a steel trap waiting to close in on the unwary.

Daniel
Luperci
light and match
TWO GULPS

POSTED: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:09 pm

Iorek has a lot of flower tables (8/14 tables are flower-themed)300+

Iorek looked at the smaller male cautiously. Despite towering over the hybrid, he was afraid of the violent intentions the stranger seemed to have. But, the blue-eyed stranger seemed to be a bit more friendly, yet confused. Seeing the change in demeanor, the beast slowly rose, yet cowered slightly. He still towered over the brown male, but he wasn't cowering as low. He wasn't as frightened as he had been before, but he was still his scared self. The wolfdog's fur smoothed only slightly.

The brown behemoth's head tilted. Why would he be considered a threat when he was just walking near the borders. He wasn't on their borders, so it was okay, right? He wasn't very educated on borders, though he learned he shouldn't pass over them. He remembered the time he had accidentally trespassed on another pack's territory after his mother had died. The wolves took pity on his and let the youngster go, but not without a few nips to teach the kid a lesson. The chocolate saddled brute dragged himself out of his thoughts.

The hybrid explained that the skulls were to scare nasty people away. Though, the red-eyed recruit wondered how many people the macabre display scared away. He wondered where the skulls came from. Were they real? How did the coyotes get them? He observed the skulls, noticing that a few were painted. He became more comfortable and moved away from the tree and plopped down, seeing as he was fine now. The crimson-eyed Cavalier lost his previously terrified air.

The hybrid's name was Virue. The massive yearling knew that it would be polite to introduce himself, so he did. I-I Iorek. He said. And then he asked a question, Th-This I-Inferni? The feral giant remembered meeting the one-eared coywolf that spoke of this pack.

Silverfrost

POSTED: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:57 pm

OOC:

Sad stuffff

[300+]

IC:

Was this Inferni? A simple question, yet the answer seemed to conjure so many thoughts between the boy's ears. All in one place, but even if Virue tried he couldn't reach just for one, and pluck it from the thick like a fish in a pond. Although there was but a flicker of change in his confounded blue eyes, internally Virue was feeling numerous things about his home. He settled on a nod and a smile to then say, “Yeah, yeah it is.”

Then the scout’s face changed into something curious, almost confused. “F-flowers, huh?” Virue asked his newest acquaintance, eyeing the less-than-typical headwear. His mother would have adored something like that, and the thought of it made him feel a tad lonely—especially since several of her letters had been destroyed by Izual’s doing. But something less prominent replaced his sadness, and it was with great fear that Virue thought it to be maturity. As if an adult could be content with forgetting their mother, and the child was irrational, fatuous in holding on to what they felt was important. This certainly just couldn't do in the wild, finger-paint ideology that held Virue together.

Sixteen little teeth marks suddenly felt white-hot on his nape, beneath the tan-and-cream fur that hid his past so well. Iorek’s face blurred in the slow tears that soon began to drip off his face. Virue shook his head. “S-so what di-di-d,” he began, but he couldn't stop his feelings, and they pushed down from wherever they had been hiding. It made him feel sluggish and melancholy like a warm rain as he continued his sentence, addressing Iorek as if his words still made sense—even though they were lost to his half-sobbing, half-stuttering. All because he knew that sentence still mattered in the big world he tried to be a part of. He could only try, however, and sometimes he was bound to fail.

Daniel
Luperci
light and match
TWO GULPS

Dead Topics