I’ll take you home but I won't take your calls

POSTED: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:35 pm

()

All Welcome for Petite Cour members! ;> Feel free to catch her near the forest.

Galilee was woken from the most lovely dream by a guttural, territorial snarl.

Her pillow(s) shifted beneath her, dropping her chin onto a hard sternum, and she smacked her lips, ears raised and eyes half-opening. The baritone voice snapped out again—"Get the hell outta here!"—and suddenly the warm body beneath her was shifting, and Lee was unceremoniously rolled away. Propped on her elbows, she stared blearily at the slender rusty-tawny woman as she hastily gathered her bag, ducking for the doorway as the large Luperci standing just inside pointed.

"What the fuck, hey, wait—" Lee barked, but the girl was already scrambling out the door like her heels were on fire. She watched her for a second, frowning, then moved her bright green gaze to her father: stance wide, arms crossed, lip curled.

"Really, Lee?" Skoll asked, disgusted. "A coyote?"

"She had some dog in her." Galilee yawned, showing all her large teeth, and searched the rumpled bed-furs for a hair-tie. Gathering her wild curls up into her typical high ponytail, she grinned in her father's direction. "And then she—"

"Don't." The Seneschal pinched the bridge of his snout. "Don't say it." He jerked a thumb toward the doorway of the earthen home. "I came to tell you there was a fresh elk carcass at the edge of the forest. Might make a good meal if we can haul it back. Go make yourself useful." He stared her down. She stared back.

Skoll looked away first, rolling his eye with enough theatrics to make up for having only the one to roll, and backed out of the house. Galilee waited five minutes before exiting, stretching her long, sore limbs and jogging out toward the woods.

Petite Cour
Lancier
Raze
Luperci
spear of justice!
what's up, danger?

POSTED: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:30 pm

Hope you don't mind if I join in. +300 words.

Hibiki sat in home, his gaze starring forward. He couldn't help but feel himself sitting in silence, be it here or in his workshop. There was only so much that he could do before it had grown to become dull. He could craft all he wanted, but he had nothing to do with his wares. He could make another trip over to Casa, check on everyone else and maybe speak more with Luca, but he should be here with his band, helping them.

Doing what?

A sigh passed through his lips as he made his way to his feet, moving over to the door before stepping outside. The sun beat down against his dark fur. Thank goodness for the shorter fur that he got from his mother rather than Shaamah's thicker coat. Was probably the one thing that Miwa gave him that was of any sort of use. Kimono hung loosely at his side as he began to make his way down the village path.

The sound of voices had caught his attention. He couldn't hear what was being said, but had seen someone fleeing one of the homes. It was not someone he had ever seen before. Part of him wondered if maybe it had been Kadir, and maybe she had been in another home, but that was just wishful thinking. Another closer look showed much more tan colors. It wasn't her.

Following that figure soon after was one he did recognize. It was Galilee. He had helped her to gather fish once before in the sea, and it seemed she was making her way into the woods. He paused for a moment but soon began to pick up the pace after her. He gave a small wave before he had called out to her, Hey Galilee. Been a while hasn't it?

He gave a small huff before moving to catch up more with her, Everything alright?

Hibiki

Petite Cour
Armurier
Salena
Luperci
復讐 生まれ変わる
Raggedy Man

POSTED: Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:56 am

()

Green leaves rustled quietly overhead as a breeze, scented ever so faintly with salt, combed through her mussed-up ponytail. She closed her eyes and angled her whiskers into the wind, testing it for traces of blood or fresh-rot, that slight tinge of sweetness that marked a carcass just on the point of turning. She could barely smell it, but that meant it couldn't be too deep into the forest; she could do this task for Skoll then maybe go walk along the beach or something.

Her eyes opened as another courtier jogged toward her, and she smiled, showing rather too many of her big teeth. "Hey Hibiki! Guess it has."

She rolled her shoulders back in a shrug then let out a short laugh at his question. "Yeah, Dad just caught me with a... guest." She winked over at the dark wolf, then briefly rolled her eyes. "He doesn't like strangers sniffing around the Maison, but he'd probably throw a fit if I made a habit of spending nights elsewhere."

She snorted. "Hypocrite."

Petite Cour
Lancier
Raze
Luperci
spear of justice!
what's up, danger?

POSTED: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:01 pm

+300 words.

Hibiki wasn't entirely sure what she was doing after she had left her home, after hearing the commotion that was heard. Still, it didn't really matter to him. Whatever it was, surely she would not mind an extra set of hands. He had helped her once before, so there was no reason he wouldn't be able to do the same once again.

She greeted him warmly, a toothy smile worn about her face. Well, it was nice to see that she was at least in good spirits when he had come across her.

The golden woman gave a small laugh before she explained that her father had caught her with a guest. He wasn't sure if she was still living with her father, but if this was the case, then he was in every right to be upset that she brought someone home. If it was in her own home, then it would be a completely different story. It really wasn't his business to be asking such things.

Then the tone had shifted. She spoke about him getting upset if she made a habit of making trips away from the group before commenting on her own father's hypocricy. There was no denying that the golden man had been away on some trip or another as of recent, and it seemed to be creating a divide between him and his child. He did recall Skoll mentioning something about Galilee when he came home from his last visit.

Padding up to her side, the dark male moved his hands behind his back, I know it's not really any of my business, but you're an adult now. You should be able to live your own life, for better or for worse. We learn from the mistakes we make. He wasn't sure if he should be the one giving this kind of advice, as Skoll was not the kind of parent his own ones were, but why should she have to concern herself with what her father thought?

Hibiki

Petite Cour
Armurier
Salena
Luperci
復讐 生まれ変わる
Raggedy Man

POSTED: Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:07 pm

()

If Hibiki had an opinion, he didn't voice anything for a hot minute. Galilee expected him to ask questions, maybe crack a knowing smile or quirk a bewildered brow, but he was silent as he kept pace with her. Perhaps he was uncomfortable?

When he did speak, it was to make a neat statement about Lee living her own life, as if she hadn't already figured this shit out herself.

She resisted the urge to roll her eyes, because Biki was a nice guy, and his advice was well-intentioned if perhaps better-suited to an angsty yearling than a venting adult. Frowning, she flipped her bangs out of her eyes and glanced his way. "I mean, yeah. He's a moody motherfucker though." She understood his paranoia to an extent, and was grateful Skoll didn't lecture her more than a disappointed stare these days, but it still got on her nerves sometimes and she just wanted to air it out.

"You said that to shut me up on my family bullshit," Galilee guessed after a moment of introspection, flashing him another broad grin and shaking a pointer finger in his direction. "Next time just say you don't wanna hear it, dude."

She laughed and stretched her arms over her head, then pillowed her hands behind it, elbows out as they walked into the woods. "Makes me think... I never hear you complaining about anything."

Petite Cour
Lancier
Raze
Luperci
spear of justice!
what's up, danger?

POSTED: Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:15 pm

+300 words.

Hibiki didn't know how else to help anyone that was dealing with this kind of trouble, and growing up with the parents he had, he was just better off living his own life than trying to please either one of them. Sure, Skoll was no where to the level of Miwa and Shaamah, but one would think that at this point in her life, Galilee would have taken some matters into her own hands. He might not have liked her decisions, but better or for worse, it was her own choice.

He found himself staying quiet, not sure what else to add on the matter. He didn't have a negative opinion of her golden father, but he could silently agree with her on the fact that he was a bit moody, especially as of late.

One eyebrow rose to what followed after that. She claimed he had just said it so she would shut up. He couldn't help but feel taken aback by this notion. That had not been his intention at all. If anything, he just wanted her to feel better about what happened rather than letting the feeling fester into something much worse. The dark male's hands moved up in front of her finger, No, I swear I didn't. I didn't mean for it to come across that way.

He paused as she moved her hands up, resting them behind her head as the two of them continued to walk. Emitting a soft sigh, his ears perked up to her questioning him complaining. Well, he tried not to do so out in the open, as there really wasn't much of a reason to, and it would be unfair to drag others down with his problems. He gave a small shrug, I complain, just there's not much point in complaining too much about the things I can't control, and I tend to complain not out in the open.

Hibiki

Petite Cour
Armurier
Salena
Luperci
復讐 生まれ変わる
Raggedy Man

Dead Topics