M - Lonely Mad Hatter seeks March Hare for casual tea party

St. Croix Highlands - AW

POSTED: Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:57 pm

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

“Four!”

The shrill voice carried over the plains as the wooden baseball bat swung towards the ground with a vengeance, punting the unsuspecting hare, hoisting the poor critter off the ground and sending it flying through the air.

“Woah! Did you see that?” she cackled. “That had to be like, ten miles!” The voice trilled to no one in particular, and then the white wolfess ran after it, following the blood spatter trail that had rained on the ground as the poor creature sailed over the earth. When she caught up to it she loomed over the creature, gazing down at it and poking it with the end of Kiss Me as though she expected it to actually move, when in reality the life had been knocked right out of the battered body the moment the bludgeon connected with it.

When it didn’t have so much decency to at least twitch, Moon scowled and kicked it. Again, lifeless. She snorted and spun an about-face, marching away from the lifeless rabbit furiously. “Stupid worthless good for nothing little spoil sport…” she grumbled to herself as she walked, then with a force that seemed it would snap her own neck, she jerked her head to glare at a small white crest peering through the grasses. It was like March!

She hoisted Kiss Me over her head and began charging the small rabbit, but she did not have the jump on this one and long before she neared the thing, it escaped into the solace of its warren. Moon growled, a ferocious and decidedly unfeminine sound, and stomped on the rabbit hole until it was filled in. Little did she realize it probably had a hundred exits elsewhere.

“Hmmph! Take that! Stupid! she crossed her arms and sulked for a moment, then just as she did before, promptly turned and began marching away from the warren.

The angry march transformed into a languid strut, and Kiss Me spun around in her hand, this way and that, like a baton. She looked at the baseball bat as though it had just said something quite clever, and giggled.

300+ ☢ St. Croix Highlands ☢ Just Past Noon ☢ Optime ☢ This outfit.
Last edited by Moon Moon Damaichu on Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sapient
Novus
Nukiira the Great!
Luperci SoSuWriMo Winner! Thalia and Melpomene Kiss Me

POSTED: Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:27 am

LET OUT THE BEAST
STEP RIGHT UP AND BE A PART OF THE ACTION. GET YOUR GAME FACE ON BECAUSE IT'S TIME TO PLAY. YOU'RE PUSHING AND FIGHTING YOUR WAY. YOU'RE RIPPING IT UP.

The only reason to go up northwest anymore was to see if he'd find his brother crossing the borders into Nova Scotia again. He wouldn't admit it, but he missed the deviant. Him and his ghosts and his demons. He would take it all back - no matter how much it freaked him out - right now if he could. But there hadn't been any sign of Belial and the northwest had been eerily quiet for a summer's day.

But a shout alerted the Massacre man that someone else was in the area, and at once, he sought out the source of the noise. Following, there was a thump and some sort of wet crack – like bones breaking in on themselves. The kind of terror he unleashed on his enemies – and his prey. As one can only imagine, this piqued Izual’s interest greatly.

He was an excellent tracker – honing his skills almost daily by ‘hunting’ – and finding the woman, no matter whether she was a moving target, was easy. For the first few seconds, he remained hidden, watching from the copse of the trees as the woman seemingly took her anger out on one dead rabbit and chased another. She wasn’t hard to track, but she was difficult to keep track of. She was everywhere.

When he came upon her again, he found her burying a rabbit’s hole in the dirt with her stomping, angry feet. One step behind he was, but always arriving when the good stuff was happening. He pursued again, finally coming out of his hiding spot when she began to strut away, defeated.

”You should use that kind of force on your enemies… not killing rabbits for sport,” Izual advised, closing the distance between them quickly. He eyed her first – completely unafraid – and then he eyed her weapon: a blunt-force weapon that he respected wholeheartedly almost instantly. It reminded him of the club he had intended to utilize in Inferni… but that never happened.

”May I?” He held his hands out to receive the bat to have a proper look – if she would allow him that courtesy.

hello! c: (000)

I looked through your frame
Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
Coyote
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:30 pm

ooc Well, if that wasn't the most successful want-ad of all time! Looks like we're going to have some fun! [500+]

Her march of defeat melded into her usual self-assured strut in no time, and although Moon was far from alone she had no idea somebody was nearby until the dusty looking ‘yote started talking. She stopped in her tracks, perfectly round eyes staring at the man, unblinking. There she stood, perfectly still as though he were Medusa and his look had turned her to stone.

And then she said, Your teeth are yellow.

Then, blinking finally, all animation returned to the woman. She held Kiss Me aloft, let it swing lazily to and fro but by no means exhibiting any force with it. Oh yes, yes indeedy. That’s not a bad idea mister!She said, nodding emphatically. But, uh… where do enemies come from?She asked, raising a brow and cocking her head, tapping her cheek as though indicating active contemplation.

His interest turned to Kiss Me, and her aqua eyes flicked down to look at her best friend, too. She took it in both hands, completely unconcerned about the chance of the barbed wire on its business end cutting her own hand. She handled Kiss Me many times, and rarely did it choose to bite her. Oh, you wanna see Kiss Me?she asked innocently, then stretched her arms out as though offering it up to the stranger.

Then she suddenly hopped back, a movement she was so quick at that it almost seemed like the girl teleported. But there she stood, just out of the old ‘yote’s reach, Kiss Me’s head on the ground and her own hand resting on the pommel, leaning on it like a cane. For some reason, the girl was cracking up, almost doubling over from the stitch in her side.

Pfffft!she laughed, hardly able to form a real word. Like I’m gonna just hand Kiss Me over to some yellow-toothed ‘yote I just met!She snorted. Had you fooled, didn’t I? Hey, hey, here,she waved her hand, then held it out palm-up. Why don’t you like, take out those fangs and let me see ‘em here. I proooomise I won’t bite you with them, yeah/She dropped her hand, and although what she was saying could easily be cocky and arrogant, the way it came across was like someone truly enjoying a good joke. She was off her rocker enough to think it was funny, but not quite enough to have handed her weapon over to a perfect stranger.

Sorry, Stranger Danger, yer gonna at least have to take me out for dinner before I let you handle my goods.She swung Kiss Me up to rest over her shoulder. After all, Kiss Me and I have a very special relationship. Can’t let just anybody get between us.She looked the ‘yote up and down. Then again,she said, remembering the somewhat twisted grin of his that she caught a glimmer of when he approached. Stanger Danger’s got a nice smile… don’tcha think?Judging by the woman’s behavior, it was pretty clear she was now speaking to a third party, but the only third party at present was Kiss Me, who she was looking at out of the corner of her eye while remaining aware of Izual’s movements.

Table template by ?, artwork by Dirty Scoundrel, edits by Nukii.

Sapient
Novus
Nukiira the Great!

POSTED: Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:50 pm

LET OUT THE BEAST
STEP RIGHT UP AND BE A PART OF THE ACTION. GET YOUR GAME FACE ON BECAUSE IT'S TIME TO PLAY. YOU'RE PUSHING AND FIGHTING YOUR WAY. YOU'RE RIPPING IT UP.

”So are yours,” he echoed back without missing a beat. If they weren’t as yellow now, they’d soon become like his. It’s not like they had teeth whitener.

He could see that the girl was young, but she wasn’t that young. Surely, she’d know who or what an enemy was and how to acquire them. Even as she asked him, he remained silent for a few minutes, allowing the girl’s question to sink into the atmosphere around them. ”Enemies come from hate and rage. Remember that when you get some new ones…” His eyes trained down; his fingers almost did a little grabby-paws dance as he reached out for the bat – only to have it yanked from his near grasp as the girl hopped back and laughed.

He’d been toyed with. And he fell for it. Growling under his breath, an indifferent expression settled upon his maw as he watched her display. A joke it seemed, but to Izual, it was a mockery. He could just as easily take the bat from her and then maul her with it… leave her with her skull bashed in along with gaping wounds in the forest so the crows and ravens in the area didn’t have to work so hard to get to the gooey innards inside. Hell, he might even dine himself.

Fed up with her annoying voice and the mocking tone she spoke with, a hand shot out and tangled in a clump of her hair, twisting her head in an awkward position and holding her there. The bat would undoubtedly come into use, but at this point, Izual’s anger was the only thing taking ahold of his body. He would likely not even feel the blunt force trauma – unless it left him unconscious, bleeding, and drooling on the forest floor.

let me know if you're not cool with the bit of PP! (000)

Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
Coyote
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:54 pm

ooc You can assume in your post that Moon swings the bat at his balls if he doesn't let her go and threatens or begins to attack her. But if it's just an extended 'stand and talk awkwardly' she won't swing it yet.

Hate an’ rage, she echoed, and made a little finger slash motion in the air. Check.

Then the whole incident with the bat had happened, and she barely had time to register the shift in the man’s demeanor, from eager cub to angry beast within seconds when she yanked Kiss Me away from him. She was certain that his request to hold the bat was a ploy altogether, but either way, it seemed he really expected to have gotten his hands on Kiss Me, which was an intrepid idea indeed.

Moon was tiny and quick, and normally dodged this sort of thing. Yet somehow, she did not detect the swift and sudden movement as the man lashed his hand out and grabbed a chunk of her hair. She yelped that very canine yelp as her head was jerked to the side, wrenching her neck at an unnatural and painful angle. She twisted her body to flex with the movement, trying to relieve the tension on her neck.

Gosh, she said, her tone oddly calm. Ya didn’t look like tha sensitive type, Mister. Hey, this reminds me of somethin'. Remember that time ya said somethin' about hate and rage and enemies? Maybe we started this thing off on tha wrong paw. But, ya know, it’s not really normal to expect a gal ta hand over her weapon to a stranger cuz, like I said, stranger danger an’ shit and next thing ya know someone’s got hold of yer hair an’ shit just hits the fan. Now, ya wanna let me go an’ try again or do we have ta do this tha hard way?

Sure, she was caught for the moment. But if he showed any sign of doing anything but letting her go, she and Kiss Me were prepared to perform the Nutcracker Suite.

Sapient
Novus
Nukiira the Great!

POSTED: Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:13 am

LET OUT THE BEAST

It was a glorious move altogether. The snatch, the hair, and now the catch. She was incapacitated for the moment, struggling to keep her body from pulling too much on her hair – his hand, unwavering. He wouldn’t let go. He pulled her in closer, so that his jaws were closer to one of her ears. Not unaware of the bat that she still clutched in one of her hands, he wondered why she hadn’t tried to attack yet. Usually when he had performed this kind of action on women, their first defense was attack now, ask questions later when they either had him incapacitated or had nowhere to run. The little white Luperci with the green-tipped hair did things quite backwards. He’d be lying if he said it didn’t intrigue him.

”Yeah, I think we did start off on the wrong paw. Or, you did. You see… when I ask for something, I get it. Or… this happens.” He tightened his grip on her hair slightly, momentarily. ”Shit does hit the fan… all the time. You gonna let me see your weapon or am I gonna have to force you to show me? Maybe beating you to death with it first? Or killing you the old fashioned way…”

His threats were never taken lightly. If the girl had not picked it up from his monologue, it was the ‘hard way’ he chose. He was never a fan of the easy way. And while his fresh scars tingled to remind him of the last bad fight he got into didn’t actually go ‘his’ way, he seemingly had not noticed.

One swift whoosh and a bat connected with his genitals. He let go of her hair and cringed inwardly, keeping his head raised just enough to track her movements. While the pain shot through his groin and his thighs, her attack hadnt been the first time his balls had been the ones to get the short end of the stick. The women he chose to attack had always went for the testicles – the weak spot.

Oh, so I’m going to get a demonstration first?” He limped toward her – the pain lessening with time – and attempted to grab the arm that held the bat, hoping to jar and jerk her enough where she would lose her grip on the weapon. Then they could really have some fun.

Izual doesn't have any weapons. Assume he just tries to grab for her, claw her, or bite her if he gets close enough. I'm ok with minor PP ~ you can assume some vague actions on his part as well as mention actions done to him ~ I'll decide if they land and the damage inflicted :) (000)

Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
Coyote
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:03 pm

Fine, have it your way. The hard way! she cried as the bat swung with all its force and smashed Izual in the family jewels. It was enough to stun him and make him loosen his grip, and the moment her hair was free Moon ran several paces away from him. But instead of running and screaming like any good damsel in distress would do, she stopped a few meters away and spun to face him. Kiss Me in both hands, the grip in her left hand, the business end now spattered with some of Izual’s blood in her right bouncing up and down against her padded palm.

Kiss Me likes you, she said to the man lumbering toward her. Normally that kind of home run hit left men rendered useless for several minutes if not longer, but Izual was already lurching towards her. He was slow for now, but clearly his madness kept him from registering the brunt of the injury, and Kiss Me was already telling Moon inside her head that he would not be so slow for long. Aw, shut up, she said, but was not talking to Izual. Ya shut up an’ do yer job. I got him handled.

He was upon her now and reached for her, but there was little hope of actually grabbing her arm. Since she was facing him, each time his arm snapped forward she swung her deadly friend, either smashing into his arm with the bat or whiffing yet still blocking his attempt. Her aqua eyes narrowed and bore into him with fire in that gaze. I didn’t come here to punt nothin’ but bunnies. Ya really want to do this? she asked, swiping Kiss Me through the air again. Just because ya can’t believe a gal isn’t dumb enough to hand over her weapon to ya? She was still holding back. She did not desire a fight right now, but clearly one had found her. Still, perhaps she would have startled Izual, since rather than running from him, she was now facing him, head dipped low, muzzle wrinkled in a growl, ready to face him and fight him. This was his last chance before she dropped all attempt at putting an end to this fight and actually unleashed her fury.

Sapient
Novus
Nukiira the Great!

POSTED: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:03 pm

LET OUT THE BEAST

One would think after being repeatedly batted and bruised that he’d be smart enough to leave this fight, leave it behind him, congratulate the girl for her skill, and be on his way. Maybe consider himself one of her enemies – but no. He wanted that bat or he wanted something like it – and no one was there to get him one, so hers will do. That, and he was furious. The madness had settled in, pushing him forward despite common sense screaming back at him. She wouldn’t be able to kill him – would she? Just leave him battered and bruised, perhaps, but he wouldn’t die here, not now.

Antioch couldn’t even kill him – and he used his teeth to rip into Izual.

”Hmph. You’re like my brother with your imaginary friends,” Izual observed. Belial had his ghost, this girl had something. He didn’t quite understand the dynamic between the girl and her bat. He didn’t understand that it was the bat who she was talking to when she told no one in particular to shut up, even though she looked down at the barbed weapon.

Grabbing for her hadn’t worked, so he needed to reevaluate his plan. He circled her, sizing her up, looking for any obvious weaknesses. She was young, so that was unlikely. She was female, though, and all females had weaknesses – it was just too bad Izual wasn’t smart enough for mind games to dig those gems out of their hiding places.

Izual searched for an opening, circling the woman so that she had to constantly watch him or turn to face him if she was keen on not leaving any of her sides open, but that also meant that at some point, one side of her would be exposed. When he thought he had one, he dove for the woman – attempting to tackle her to the ground. If not to incapacitate her for a moment so he could take off, then to incapacitate her for a leg-up in this race.

ooc text here. (300+)

Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
Coyote
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:33 pm

400+

There they were, madness to madness. For a brief time Moon swung Kiss Me with wild abandon, fighting off the coyote’s reaching arms and raking claws. Never did he lay a finger on her, but never did she land a well enough hit to make him rue this day. Perhaps his arms were a bit battered, but as Moon knew personally, the discomfort of a bruise or two was no match for one’s madness.

Izual had stopped grappling at her and was now doing circles around her. Watching with eyes that seemed unblinking, obviously looking for his moment; the knothole in the fence. As was to be expected, Moon’s senses were on high alert, too, and she did as she should, turning so as to never allow Izual to have her back. He said something. Ah, but it’s tha ones that don’t believe in tha imaginary that get fooled, she spit back at him.

And then their dance was done. The coyote had found the moment he wanted, whether it was opportune enough or not, and lunged for her. Another might say it was not a worthy time to leap, but it was well enough for Izual, because as Moon tried to swing Kiss Me again she found the coyote had spiraled closer to her as he circled her, and she did not have enough momentum to hit him with any substantial force. Instead, she tried to leap, so the diving ‘yote would fall beneath her, but it was all too fast and she, for once, too slow. Her footpaws had barely left the ground when he collided awkwardly with her just below the waist. As they fell to the ground together, she fell forward, bent over his shoulder at the waist and when they landed her legs were pinned beneath him.

Nothing but feral noises came from the Damaichu girl, and the same was likely for the coyote. She lifted Kiss Me in one hand – it was a weak grasp – and tried to find a blow worthy of forcing her assailant to let her go. But bent over Izual’s back as she was, her blows were weak and all she could serve to do was give him a lame paddling on the rump with the bat.

Ya stupid, useless… she barked as she cast Kiss Me aside, resorting to the nitty gritty; tooth and claw. Splaying her fingers wide, she unsheathed her talons and lashed down, trying to hook her ivory claws into the tender flesh of the ribs, but any good purchase would do.

Sapient
Novus
Nukiira the Great!

POSTED: Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:27 am

LET OUT THE BEAST

He had lunged, and while he hadn’t bowled her over quite like he planned, she went down. His face had hit her hips, his arms wrapped around her waist, and his weight crushing her legs. It would be just a moment they remained that way before Izual would attempt to claw his way up her torso. Moon seemed to have the right idea – though, her blows with her precious bat did little to hurt him. It was like the annoyance of a puppy bite – it hurt a little, but not enough to make much of a difference. She would gain no advantage at close range like this.

Cast aside, the bat rolled in the grass just out of reach. Izual hadn’t missed this; however, as the woman’s claws found the sensitive skin at his ribs, Izual found that he could not just as easily lunge for the bat. Instead, with large, clawed hands, he lifted himself and attempted wrap his hands around her throat. Only at the point of purchase would he squeeze – not intending to squeeze a breast (though he probably wouldn’t mind in any other situation) or snout of the female. He wanted to make sure he found purchase on the thing that he sought before he exerted all of his energy on it.

fixed child reference, since Moon's not a child xD (000)

Last edited by Izual Massacre on Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
Coyote
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

Western Forefront