[M] I Can't Believe He Caught Us

POSTED: Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:20 am

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

Word Count → 1085 :: Just wanna let everyone know that I do not agree with the things that Blake said, I'm gay. I do not approve of the word faggot, but I used it here to express Blake's homophobia and hatred. Do not be an abusive homophobic rapist like Blake. Be a good human being. Also, this is dated back to mid January-early February. (Super helpfull, I know)

Cecily and Tanya raced through the woods, Chrono flying circles above them to make sure nobody was close. Troy chirped nonsense on her shoulder. Tempest trotted behind them. They had been on the run for two days. Two days of constant running. They hadn't actually seen Blake, but Chrono told them that he was after them with a gang of somewhere between four and nine other wolves, Cecily couldn't pinpoint a number from Chrono's chatterings. She hadn't had Chrono as long as she'd had Troy, and couldn't understand her as well as she could Troy. But even if it was only four canines, that still spelled trouble for the pair.

Cecily held Tempest's lead rein in her left hand and Tanya's hand in her right. Tanya's hand dwarfed hers, but just maintaining contact with her made Cecily more comfortable than having no contact. They passed through a meadow, both breathing heavily in anxiety. Their breaths became white clouds that puffed in front of their faces. They didn't have time to go around the large field, but if Blake and his cohorts caught up to them, they would see them easily. Winter was the worst possible time to attempt an escape. Not only did their coloring stick out (Cecily's being a chocolate brown that contrasted against the pure white snow starkly, Tanya's being a bright red) but they also needed heavy blankets wrapped around them that hindered their progress.

The day was short, which meant they had to blunder through the darkness, catching themselves on branches and cutting themselves on jagged rocks. The night was long, so they relied on Chrono to wake them up before sunrise to get a headstart. They sped up when they heard howls and yelling. Tanya picked Cecily up easily and lifted her up onto Tempest despite her protests. She took the horses' lead rein and began running across the field, Tempest following at a slow canter. They reached the edge of the forest quickly and Tanya pushed Cecily, Tempest, and Troy deeper into the darkness while she dove into the brush and turned to watch the meadow. A group of wolves and dogs ran into the clearing. She tried to count them, but the sun had just set so she settled on a close estimate of seven Luperci.

She prepared herself to grab the lead rein and run again, but then the group stopped. Torches began to light up the area, but just as Tanya lifted herself up and run, she noticed they weren't moving. They were setting up camp in the meadow. Tanya smiled at this stroke of luck and stood up slowly, walking to Cecily and Tempest as quietly and slowly as she could. She grabbed the lead rein and started walking until they were out of earshot and she couldn't see anything but the glow of their campsite.

Cecily smiled that night when Chrono returned and said that she hadn't seen anybody. "She says that she didn't see anybody, I bet we can set up camp now. Chrono says she'll keep an eye out while she hunts." Cecily said before letting the white owl lift off to search for food. "Jeez, how do we know she can understand what we want? What if she's wrong? I don't trust her." Tanya said skeptically as she helped Cecily get off Tempest. "You just don't like the fact that she can scout better than you. Well, you need to get over that because she's the best protection we have right now." Cecily said as she unwrapped the blue scarf from around her arm and rewrapped it around her neck.

Tanya grumbled and looked away, making Cecily laugh and smile. Tanya smiled back at her and hugged her. Cecily hugged her back, resting her chin on Tanya's shoulder. "I'll set up camp, you can go get some fresh food and scout around a bit." Cecily suggested before breaking away and smiling at Tanya, who smiled back and nodded. Then Tanya leaned forward and licked her face. Cecily froze, then looked away from Tanya uncomfortably. "I'm sorry Cecily, that was out of line. It won't happen again." Tanya said before turning away and running East to do some hunting. Cecily sank to her knees, Why did I do that? I have such a huge crush on her! Why did my body shut down when she did that? I don't understand what's happening. No, don't think about it right now. Right now you need to get the camp ready. Cecily said before getting back up and grabbing Tempest's food bag. She tied the feed bag to her bridle (not being very knowledgeable about horses, but it worked) and began unpacking the pile of stuff on her back.

She took the blankets off first, then the hide that they used to block the wind. She took the hardy twine rope and began tying the windbreak between two trees. She laid down the blankets on the floor and was about to get back up to grab the other stuff when Chrono came screeching through the trees. Cecily froze, looking over the campsite. There was nowhere to hide, she couldn't run. Then she heard the yelling voices. Seconds later they burst through the woods. At the head of the pack was Blake, still smiling psychopathically.

"Ah, look here boys, it's my ex-mate! Wow, isn't she beautiful? Don't get too excited, she's a fucking faggot. Fell in love with my bloody sister. How about we correct her, eh, boys?" Blake said, pupils wide as saucers. Oh gods, he's high as a bird. I'm done for, what do I do? I'm outnumbered eight to one. It's going to happen again, what do I do? But her body wouldn't move, all she could do was hyperventilate and fall to the ground as she had a panic attack. Blake approached her slowly. "Buuuutttt, seeing as she is my ex-mate, I think I'm going to go first. You boys can have her after I'm done." Blake said right before slashing his sharp claws across her back, digging into her skin. She screamed loudly in pain and horror and finally, her panic-addled brain realized she should call for help. She howled for Tanya, for anyone, to come quickly.

*Fade to Black*
Last edited by Cecily Fay on Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

Bones
Luperci
I FIGHT BACK

POSTED: Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:31 am

One-hundred foot faces of God's good ocean gone wrong
Word Count ♒ 1100+ :: OOC So... this served as a lot of set-up for Kyt and Shale so it ended up a novel. I don't plan that to happen with future posts. <3

Just six short hours ago the greenhorn Tilton informed Captain Darque that Marston's men had been seen on the coast. Damn ye to the depths! she spat as she drew her sword, clearly not one to subscribe to the philosophy, 'don't shoot the messenger.' Tilton cowered and tucked tail, but the captain resorted to spanking him on the arse with the flat of her blade and sent him scurrying off, uninjured save for his pride.

Shale sauntered up next to her, eyes cast out over the white plains, and in her leathery voice she said, Well? The First Mate and the Captain were not at sea. They had not seen the shore since the day they dropped anchor and set out to follow the clues laid for them by that blasted wizard, Zen Razor, in search of the magical book. Tilton was a good tracker and was able to locate the women to deliver the news, but already he had disappeared into the wilderness again.

Well what? the Captain snapped back, but Shale ignored the ire. After a moment of silence, Kythera breathed a heavy sigh. The Captain eventually sheathed her sword and grumbled back to her First Mate and best friend. Marson “Marooner” Bentley's presence here does not bode well fer us. Shale grunted in response. If the information be true. Shale grunted again. We be close to the treasure. It was true that they had been looking for several days, but there was no evidence that they were close to finding the treatise. Shale grunted, and turned her gaze toward her Captain. The leader met her eyes, We eat on tha go an' we ain't let nobody slow us down. We will have that spellbook by sunset or my name ain't Captain Kythera Darque! As though it had a mind of its own, her sword appeared from its scabbard again as she thrust the blade triumphantly into the air.

Here here! Shale cheered, clapping her partner on the back. The women packed up the two rabbits they had caught for their lunch. They would eat them raw. They would be eating warm meals every night hereafter once they found the spellbook and claimed its treasures for their own.

. . .

Several hours later the women were still hiking with nothing to show for it. Kythera had made many an ornamental marking on a weathered piece of parchment that she used as a surrogate map. They had come here with clues spoken by the wizard, but no map. This makeshift map was one the Captain started when they first arrived here to better help her make heads and tails of the clues the obscure wizard had given her before embarking on the journey. Now, Kyt had a chunk of charcoal in her hand and was making dark circles on the map, seemingly signifying a rock formation.

There, she said, pointing straight ahead. The snowy plains stretched on for miles, but beyond that the woods picked up again, and they could see the jutting stones of a craggy formation. The dog could not help the satisfied smile that came to her muzzle. That's it! she hollered, and Shale squinted into the distance. That be it! That be the last cursed cave we have to spelunk, she said with a humorous snort. I can barely believe me eyes.

Shale smiled at the sight, but she was a touch more cynical than her captain. Aye, Cap'n, I can barely believe me eyes either. What ye say if Bentley made it there already?

He ain't done so! she snapped, grabbing Shale by the vest. An' don't curse this last leg of our journey by sayin' such an affrontery o-- she was cut off by the peal of a scream. Her hands let go of Shale and wrapped around the hilt of her weapon again. Already, Shale had an arrow knocked into her crossbow and she held the weapon aloft, peering into its sights. But the scream had come from a distance away and there were no fiends around here save for themselves. After a moment, both women relaxed and looked at each other.

Probably Bentley's crew, Kyt said, whispering even though nobody was near. Distracted with some dame, havin' tha ol' in-out.

A shadow befell Shale's eyes, Ain't nobody on Bentley's crew good enough ta make a woman scream like that 'less he be molestin' tha lass.

There was silence between the two.

After a long moment, the Captain, But we know they busy now, if that bein' tha case.

Another silence.

Aye, cap'n, they be busy with the lady an' we sneak in an' get the prize. While they doin' their in-out, we do our own an they ain't even knowed what 'appened, Shale explained with a grin.

Right. Kyt nodded. Be off, then! She waved her arm.

Both women took a step, then stopped. But if we know where they are, Shale spoke craftily. An' if they be so distracted with their man's sport, then they really wouldn't know what hit 'em with tha likes o' Captain Kythera Darque and Shale Smythe sneakin' up on their arses! Then what? Then we also 'ave a pretty lass thankful for us giving her a rescue an' get her favor.

Kythera's mismatched eyes narrowed as she weighed the pros and cons. Then, with a curt nod, the women changed course and took off together in the direction of the howl.

Since she had a ranged weapon and was the best on the crew when it came to sneaking around without a sound, Shale split from her boss and found her way into the cover of the trees to set up her crossbow and take aim. She would wait for the signal from her captain.

Meanwhile, Kythera arrived on scene with her sword drawn. First her battle cry filled the area in a bid to distract all warriors and take their attention off of the place where Shale would be setting up to shoot. Kythera barged in, through the brush and right up behind the man's bare ass. She raised her cutlass high, Ah-ha! She shouted. I've got yer sorry hide at last, Captain Bentley! She put an emphasis of disgust on the word “Captain”. What 'ave ye ta say fer yerself afore I send ye and your whole crew here ta swim with tha shar... Her voice lost its power when she quickly realized that this was a mistake. This was not Captain Marston “Marooner” Bentley, and she had just barged in on some other band of ruffians about to have a good time with their lowly captive.

As her own quest melted away before her eyes, she was assaulted with new truths. There were several men here, and the place stank of testosterone, unwashed addicts, and fear. Though this was the wrong leader against whom she planned to stage her coup d'etat, in a breath she became resolute to carry out her plan against this marauder, anyway.

Template by Kitty.

⚓ Nukiira ⚓
Luperci

POSTED: Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:55 am

Word Count → 900 :: Lol, same.

Tanya loped through the woods in lupus form, searching for prey. She had been looking for a while, traveling further and further away from Cecily. But then she heard it. A high pitched howl of pain and fear pierced the air, making her freeze. Her fur bristled and she spun, frantically attempting to get to Cecily. She ground churned beneath her paws and she felt ice flowing through her veins and she raced back to where she had left Cec. Damnit, Damnit, DAMNIT! Why did I leave her! What was I thinking! SHIT. GOTTA GET TO HER, GOTTA GET TO HER! Her shoulders slammed into trees, not bothering to dodge them completely in her haste. Despite this, she barely felt the pain. All she could do was pummel her own stupidity internally until she got to her. And her brother. The icy fear inside her was pushed aside as fiery fury blossomed in her chest, spreading through her body.

Finally, she burst through the trees and saw Cecily on the ground. Her back was torn up and bloody and she lay curled up in a fetal position, whining in pain. Her icy eyes, burning with fury, flew around, looking for him. Her brother was standing a few feet away from Cecily, eyes wide as he looked at her. Then his eyes shot to the side. Her own eyes followed his, burning with hatred. A woman was looking at her in surprise. Tanya looked at her stance and quickly came to the conclusion that she had been drawn by Cecily's scream and was fighting Blake and his cohorts as well. After all, she had never seen her, and she was obviously fighting Blake's men. She pushed them out of her mind as she shifted to her muscular Optime fur and glared at her brother.

He stared at her in shock, pupils wide and sweating bullets. She had seen this enough times to know that he was under the influence of something. A growl erupted from her, deep and menacing. But above all, she was furious. She looked him over and bristled when she saw his midsection, his bloody hands. She barked loudly and charged, barreling into him. She bit his shoulder and clawed his body, leaving bright red lines crisscrossing his muscular chest. Blood flowed into her mouth and she dug deeper, shaking him. She threw her head back, tearing off his flesh. She briefly registered Blake clawing her thighs, but his attempts to fight her off were weak and feeble. He wasn't used to fighting for his life, wasn't used to blocking out pain from wicked blows meant to cripple you.

For once, she was glad that she was used to that. She clamped her jaws around his neck and bit down as hard as she could. Blood soaked into her fur, but she held on until he fell still. She released him and stood up, shaking with fury. She stumbled to Cecily and lifted her up, laying her on her legs and wrapping her up in her arms. She shuddered, letting the rage and fear that had been gripping her since she had heard Cecily's scream melt away.

Cecily vaguely registered the fact that the horrible assault on her body was halted. Freed from Blake's grasp, she curled up on the grass and snow, whimpering and whining in pain. She heard voices, then the absence of voices. Then screaming pierced the air, making her look up. Tanya was straddling Blake, tearing into him. Her red and white coat was covered in blood and her face was scrunched up in fury. Her head fell back to the snow, but she struggled to keep her eyes open. She had never seen Tanya so furious, it both scared her and amazed her. She watched, shivering and whining, as Tanya tore a chunk of Blake's shoulder out and let it fly over her head. Then she dove down and latched onto his throat. Blood soaked the snow quickly, but it was too much for Cecily to handle. Her mismatched eyes closed and she curled into herself even more.

Something touched her. She jumped and her eyes flashed open, but it was only Tanya. Warmth flew through her body, and she let the larger woman pull her into her lap. Pain erupted from her back and she yelped, making Tanya let go of her to see what was wrong. She wrapped her arms around the larger woman and closed her eyes as the comfort by being held by someone she loved overtook the pain she was in. Every fiber of her being wished that Tanya hadn't seen her like this, that she could have kept her in the dark somehow. But the world wasn't that nice. She would have to deal with it. Icy cold snow began piling up on her back as Tanya tried to alleviate her pain and it worked somehow. Well, it made the physical pain go away as her body became numb. But that meant she had no distraction from the internal pain and she began wishing that the physical pain would come back. That something would distract her from everything that had just happened. Her eyes opened and she watched a battle unfold just a twenty meters away. She let herself be absorbed by the action, focusing only on the battle.

ImageImageImage

Bones
Luperci
I FIGHT BACK

POSTED: Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:41 pm

One-hundred foot faces of God's good ocean gone wrong
Word Count ♒ 400+ :: OOC

At about the same time it was sinking in to Kythera that she had made a grave mistake, and that these were not Captain Bentley's men at all but some other band of brigands, another woman appeared from the ether. It was a lucky thing, too, because Kythera's shock might have made her falter for just a second too long if the other woman had not met her eyes, and then launched herself onto the large male who, a breath ago, had been beating the dark brown woman.

Kythera's sword lowered a couple inches as she stared, taken aback by the scene. Hell, at this rate she wouldn't have to even do anything. Might as well pack it up and go on her merry way, because with all the fury in the woman, it seemed like she could handle the band all by herself.

Of course, that wasn't the real case, though, because they were surrounded by Blake's men. Out of the corner of her eye, Kythera noticed a man drop. Shale was doing her thing, slipping through the shadows and jabbing her sword into kidneys and livers and necks. Okay, it was only one man so far, but that was still the image in Kyt's imagination.

The captain's mismatched eyes flicked to the women who were reuniting, and the scene of the bloodied dead man before her. She was no stranger to death and gore, and what fazed her about the situation was the suddenness with which it had happened, not the brutality of it all. Brutality was just another part of life.

A mere fraction of a second passed, and a man noticed that Shale had taken out his cohort. While Shale had snaked back into the brush and he could not see her, he still sounded them alarm. Kythera surged forward just as the men did, and her natural course took her in front of the two women. It made it appear like she was stepping up to protect them, but that was just how it happened. Raising her rapier again, Kythera slashed and stabbed at the first man. The first of her victories was just dumb luck, as her attack slipped on some of Blake's shed viscera and was off balance as Kyt thrust forward, landing a stab to the stomach. He did not fall down dead, but he did fall to the side wounded and clutching his stomach. He was down, how many more to do?

If yon lass be alright, Kyt grumbled over her shoulder to Tanya, I'd be much obliged fer some 'elp.

In the distance Kyt could make out a feminine shape tangling with another lug. Shale had been discovered, and fought with a man in the back of the pack.

Template by Kitty.

⚓ Nukiira ⚓
Luperci

POSTED: Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:07 am

Word Count → 300 :: The wolf Cec kills can be either someone fighting Kyt or Shale, doesn't matter. Or he can just be someone near them that Cecily assumes they're fighting. Tanya | Cecily

Tanya licked Cecily's head nervously, ears flat against her head, eyes scared. Cecily lay curled up on her lap, watching the battle, seemingly shell-shocked. She had coated Cecily's back in the icy snow, hoping to alleviate her pain. Despite this, Cecily was making a horrible, high-pitched whine that seemed to go on forever. Tanya glanced at her arms, covered in blood from both killing Blake and holding Cecily, and attempted to scrub the blood off somehow. She leaned over Cecily, trying to help her somehow, trying to talk to her. A voice reached her and she took a few seconds to process what the woman had asked of her. She looked at her and whined, then looked back at Cecily, who didn't seem like she was in any condition to be left by herself.

She saw movement further away, another fight. One of Blake's cohorts lashed out at the woman, and Tanya growled. She licked Cecily's ear nervously before laying her on the ground and getting up. Blood soaked the ground around Blake's body, making odd blossoms at the edges. She shuddered, after all, she had just killed her own brother. He may have been horrible, and she may have hated him, and he had been the cause of Cecily's pain, but he had still been her brother. They shared the same blood, the same family, even if their status in that family was drastically different. She ran to the woman and looked her over. She was carrying a sword and looked like she knew how to use it.

Tanya turned away and barreled into another one of Blake's cohorts. He smelled of liquor and his actions were uncoordinated and frenzied. As usual, they were all totally off their rockers. She wrinkled her snout in disgust before latching onto his neck, going for a swift kill. The man writhed beneath her but seemed unable to fight back as his movements became steadily weaker as blood spilled across the snow. She released him when he stopped moving, then got up to take on the next one. _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cecily watched from her vantage point on the floor, fighting back the instinct to cry out as pain flooded her back with each movement. The snow could only do so much, and it's usefulness only extended to when she wasn't moving. But she wasn't about to let the woman who had done so much for her, the woman she had been attracted to since they had first ran into each other the night she had met the Schmitz family. The woman who had smuggled them away, effectively saving her life. She struggled to get up and picked up a knife from the ground. She shuddered when she realized that it had probably belonged to Blake, but she forced the thought out of her mind. Blue and green eyes scanned the field and fell on a man whose back faced her.

She walked towards him slowly, going as quickly as she could without fainting. He was fighting a woman that she didn't know, and, when she got close enough, buried the knife in his back. He fell to the floor, not moving but alive. Tear flowed down her face as she stabbed him in the chest once, twice, three times, seven times. Then she dropped the knife and fell to the floor, breathing heavily. Fear and anger flashed across her eyes, anger at everything that happened and fear of losing herself in that anger. She grabbed the man's arm and apologized silently for killing him in such a brutal fashion.

ImageImageImage

Bones
Luperci
I FIGHT BACK

POSTED: Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:44 am

Optime ⚓ NPCs: Shale Smythe ⚓ (400+)

OOC By my count that's 5 (Blake, Tanya kill #2, Kyt's stomach stab, Shale's liver stab, and the one Shale and Cec take out) and since that maxes out the NPC rules, I'm going to assume they're all gone!

There was a small delay before the woman who cradled the other injured lady jumped to her feat and leaped back into action, with all the fury of a lioness. Another man was coming after Kyt and she swished her sword, but the thing was better suited for stabbing than slicing, and it only made a superficial mark on the man's arm. Luckily, that was when Tanya came in, doing much the same as she did with the leader and exsanguinating him. When the blood began spewing, Kythera relaxed and gave the affect of leaning on her sword – though she wasn't putting any real wight on it.

Then she heard a clamor and remembered Shale. Lifting her sword again she was about to run over to her First Mate and help her with the battle, but that was when she saw the third silhouette in the scene. Someone came up from behind... the wounded girl? Dickens... Kythera muttered in astonishment. The girl had been bleeding and writhing in agony and shock on the ground moments before... but survival instinct was a tough bitch.

Kythera watched as the dagger plunged into the man over and over countless times, until he fell to the ground. Shale leaped back as he collapsed, dodging out of the way so he wouldn't knock her over. For a brief moment, the russet woman looked at Cecily astonished, then she grinned and offered her a nod of respect. “Bru'al, sweet thang,” she praised. Shale didn't realize this was the injured woman, and the scent of blood was everywhere so there was no noticing the particular blood on Cecily.

Kyt peered around... all of the men were dead or incapacitated. The two men Kythera and Shale had fought were out of the game for good. Shale's liver-stab had almost bled out and though he lay there on his stomach breathing shallowly, he had no more than thirty seconds. Kyt turned her mismatched eyes to the mad she stabbed in the stomach. He still clutched his midsection, but he was soaked in his own blood. Despite the pressure he kept on the wound he was going to bleed out just like his cronies. Kythera turned her eyes to Tanya, who seemed to be the fiercer and more capable of the two. What ye want done wit' this one? she asked, poking the point of her rapier at his collar. He was bleeding out slowly, and even a pirate such as herself knew the virtue of mercy. She would lend the killing blow if the women had no questions to demand of him.

⚓ Nukiira ⚓
Luperci

POSTED: Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:47 am

Word Count → 300 :: Tanya | Cecily

Tanya rushed over to Cecily when she collapsed, having been in a state of slight shock while she had been fighting. She had left her on the ground and when she looked up again, she was stabbing one of those men! She looked at each of them, three of which were dead, two of which were dying. She recognized them all. She knew the names of four, but had only seen the last one around every once and a while. She grabbed Cecily's head and smiled at her, gazing into her mismatched eyes anxiously. She rolled herover gently and scooped snow onto her back, packing it in. She looked at Cecily's face once more and realized that Meir had scratched her muzzle. She looked at it more closely before packing snow on that as well.

She glanced up when that woman moved slightly closer, raising her hackles slightly as she got too close. Then she lowered them, these woman had helped. She would have had no chance against her brother's men if she and that other woman hadn't been there. She didn't have to trust them, but she couldn't be openly aggresive towards them. She listened to her question and glanced at the man in question. It was Järn. She growled at him, leaping up and running to him. She grabbed him by the hair and pulled him up, shaking him. Tears flowed down her cheeks as she choked out words. "Why! You traitor! You! Gaaaahhh! Why?" She yelled at him before throwing him onto the ground furiously. She spun to the woman and took a shaky breath. "Do whatever you'd like to him. Slit his throat mercifully or let him die in agony. I don't care. Just remember he's a traitor who hunted down his only friend and her lover with the intent of raping and murdering them." She said furiously, eyes flashing furiously.

ImageImageImage

Bones
Luperci
I FIGHT BACK

POSTED: Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:00 pm

Optime ⚓ NPCs: Shale Smythe ⚓ (200+)

OOC

A final life hung in the balance, and through his suffering one of the women ran over, grabbing him and screaming into his face. Kythera wondered if the man even saw her, for while he was shaken he did not fight, and his eyes clearly did not focus on the woman's features. She had seen that look before... the look of a man on the brink of death. The woman threw him back onto the ground, letting him fall back into the bloodstained snow. He moved, he breathed harshly, but still he did nothing. Kyt watched the woman stalk away with neutral eyes, and then she turned to the man and gave a quick thrust of her rapier into his ear. The blade found its way through the canal and into the brain, and with a twitch, the man went limp. It was not so much mercy, but disgust. She did not want to listen to his raspy breathing any longer.

Side by side, Kythera and Shale walked over to the women. Kythera knelt down next to Tanya and Cecily, Shale remained standing and kept a diligent eye on their surroundings, listening to the women gathered while her eyes watched every shadow a bush carefully.

What happened 'ere? asked Kythera. Far as I see it, the lady be about to die when I come bargin' in. Ye knew these men. The last part was a statement, not a question.

“Do ye s'pect there ta be any more?” Shale questioned without looking at them.

⚓ Nukiira ⚓
Luperci

POSTED: Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:35 am

Word Count → 300 :: Tanya | Cecily

Tanya lifted Cecily up in her arms and started carrying her away from the bloodshed. For some reason, the longer she stayed there, the more wrong it seemed. She ignored the women's questions until she set her down, at which point she began wrapping her back in an old horseblanket. [color=008b8b]I don't know how she did it, she must have been really angry. So angry that she pushed her pain away and just went for the kill. I don't know. These are men from my old pack, the one that I killed first was my brother. They were in an arranged mateship, she had just arrived. Blake has always been cruel and hard-headed. I met Cecily in the woods, while I was running away from my family. She was singing the most beautiful song. Before I knew it, we were in love and attempting to hide it from my family.[/color] Tanya said gruffly while attempting to stop Cecily's bleeding. She hacided to tell the story from the beginning, seeing as these canines had just helped save Cecily's life.

Well, you can't keep something like that a secret forever. Blake caught on that Cecily wasn't interested in him pretty quickly, and he threw himself into drugs. One night, he raped her. I found her and we ran away together. He got his little friends together and chased after us. We've been on the run for over a week, but he finally caught up to us. You know the rest. There won't be anyone else coming after us. Tanya explained quickly, voice cracking a few times as she told the story. She finished binding Cecily's wounds and spun on her heels to look at the pair once more, eyes blazing. Anthing else? If so, say it quickly, we need to get Cecily to someone who knows what they're doing.

ImageImageImage

Bones
Luperci
I FIGHT BACK

Dead Topics