m-i get my feelings involved, she stopped returning my calls

aw

POSTED: Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:29 am

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

"Hunt down and bring a criminal to justice, and bring them to the Lawman, to await their trial."

hell is empty
and all the devils are here

2+ ♠ OOC

The Lawman spurred the gelding he rode onwards through the creek, ignoring the cold water as it splashed up and drowned him from the thigh down.

'Trails still warm.' he grunted to his companion as he pulled Ember to a halt on the other bank, waiting as Rune's less confident and shorter-legged steed slowly waded through, the blue-eyed dog mumbling gutteral reassurances. When the slopping of water turned into the squelch of mud, then the thud of solid earth, Dan kicked his horse on again. With his nose to the air, his eyes remained trained on the horizon, though his mark was far out of his eyeline at this point. Dan knew he had a faster horse too, tall and light, some sort of exotic mount, quite unlike anything the Lawman was familiar with. What he did know, having lived in a very horse smart place for a decent while now, is that faster horses tired quicker and Ember at least had a decent amount of stamina. Persistence hunting was the name of the game and all he needed to do was follow his nose.

'You don't think he got far then?' Rune asked, sweeping a hand over his legs and brushing water beads off of his thick, northern pelt. Dan shook his head, slipping a hand into his saddlebag and putting out a leather-wrapped canteen. He took a sip before he spoke, sliding the container back into the side bag.

'Not if he was stupid enough to make his horse run flat out.' The ragged dog replied. It was likely he had, for Dan thought they'd have run into him far earlier if he was being sensible about his escape. 'That horse'll be dead on its feet, so we'll catch up eventually.'

Last edited by Daniel on Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Del Cenere Gang
El Elegido
Vida
Spotlight Soul Lawman
you live by the yee

POSTED: Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:39 pm

OOC: Let me know if you want me to change anything! <3

Aani hadn't been out much since after her accident, or rather <i>kidnapping</i>, but honestly who really gave a crap anyways about how she was feeling?

Once an innocent and beautiful face, was scarring now. The curvature in her back where they hit her and harmed her was slowly but surely healing, the only visible lines was when she put her long curly hair up into a bun. Her left eye she was now able to see out of, and she grabbed the reigns of her horse, leading her around towards an area where she could leave her. The chocolate female's eyes squinted into the sun, and she grumbled about the mare giving birth soon, her ears flickering on her skull. Today would be a good day. It had to be.

Hooves? Pink iris' flickered left, then right, as she listened to the sounds of hooves and a blur of a...well, wolf on a steed?

Steadying her mare, who suddenly became very disturbed, she glared outwards where the stranger flew through her camp. A sharp yip escaping her mouth in warning at him. Whomever was riding that horse, was attempting to escape something, or someone. Glaring outwards after the shadow of the figure, her mother awoke with a start. Rising up with a blade clutched in her hand tightly. What was that? Aani grumbled under her breath again, and Carrie snapped at her daughter. You keep mumbling like that, you're bound to get a hernia. Foolish child.

Rolling her eyes, Aani grabbed her mother by the hands, sharply. I am taking your steed, mother. I'll be back. Before her mother could even respond, Aani was gripping the reigns of her mother's stallion and clicking her tongue, squeezing his sides. Wondering silently where the other horse and rider had run off to, she blinked back as she led the stallion the opposite direction towards the passing streams. It's not my problem.

Idly she sat atop the stallion and stroked his mane. Her thoughts were brought back to the other rider, and she gritted her teeth at herself, as she huffed. Damnit. Not my problem. Another few moments went by and she turned the horse around sharply. Oh well, guess I'll go look. Looking never hurt no one, unless you're my mom.

At a slow walk, she let the stallion take his time as she heard once again, more hooves on the ground. Could it be the male whom ran through her camp? She blinked and listened again. No. It was two sets of hooves now. A mild panicking moment, she had a flash-back of the time she was captured by Titus. It felt like she was swallowing hot coals, when she swallowed away what fears she had. Guess we'll wait and find out.
Mature Warning; this character is a mature content character and 99% of threads will be marked mature.
Loners
Coyote Hybrid
Adel
Luperci

POSTED: Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:23 am

hell is empty

2+ ♠ OOC

It was a mile or so passed the women's camp that the thief's horse began to lose speed. Of Arabic and racing stock, he'd paid a great sum for the stallion. He was long-legged and dish-faced and had a constant look of high stung anxiety plastered onto his face. The thief didn't think much of the horse's looks, in fact, he thought it was ugly as sin and probably unbelievably inbred. But it was a status symbol like anything else and he never missed an opportunity to flaunt the blasted thing.

He had to admit though now that the creature was nothing but a self-imposed white elephant. He attempted to spur the horse onwards further but was met with nothing but disobedience. Cursing loudly, the thief cast a glance over his shoulder, awaiting the arrival of the Lawman he was sure hadn't stopped trailing him. Glancing down at his horse, he debated abandoning it and taking flight on foot, but the damned thing cost him so much that he was reluctant to do so.

A few miles behind, both Dan and Rune rode their horses hard, no anticipating coming across a camp this far out from civilisation. They scented it eventually, the Lawman warning his unofficial assistant with a gruff bark as the faint glimmer of firelight came into view on the horizon. The coarse coated dog had had no plans to stop and make idle talk, though it seemed as if his northern coated sidekick had every intention of doing so.

'Fucking foreigner and his fucking sociability.' Dan grumbled to himself as Rune steered his horse towards the woman on horseback. As he got closed, he figured that woman was probably a stretch, for the girl looked no older than him or Rune. He rolled his eyes as Rune slowed his horse into a trot, pulling up Ember some few feet away from the girl.

'Hej. Did y' see which way that bastard went?' The blue-eyed dog asked, his tone as jovial as it always was. Polar opposite from the stoic Lawman's stern, shaggy face.

Del Cenere Gang
El Elegido
Vida
Spotlight Soul Lawman
you live by the yee

POSTED: Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:03 pm

Brown hands gripped the reigns of her horse, and shifted on his back, the bareback riding posture often met by countless lessons and yells from her mother telling her she was going to ruin her back-side and make it flat. As if. It wasn't as though Aani wasn't expecting the horses to ride by her, but it was surprising whenever the duo made their way to her, and then...didn't ride on.

Oh great. She thought, her back turned to them, the stallion gave a whinny and glanced behind him towards the others, before Aani directed his head towards her way. IIf I ignore them, maybe they'll go away.. The hooves didn't sound like they were going to be moving anytime soon away from her, and Aani found herself biting back a growl in the back of her throat, and slowly shifting on top of the stallion. The time spent facing away from them wasn't too long, and she hoped it wouldn't be much longer.

That was, until his voice hit her ears, and her ears flickered first, then she licked her chops.

By the Gods in the sky, and all the Vikings of my destiny...What on Earth was that voice that sounded like Thor bestowed it upon my ears.

Her hand gripped the reigns and she flickered her wrist, her motehr's old pendant of Vinattan Fithr dangling off her wrist where she had it tied. Gently squeezing her mothers' stallions side with her calves, her scarred face would turn towards the males. The horse span as directed by Aani, her hair that wasn't in the tight bun on her head, fell in perfect curls around her jaw-line, and her pink iris' made contact with the male...dog? The one who spoke to her first, she cocked a head. That took her off-guard and she glanced towards his partner who was looking just about as joyous about the meeting as she had felt. Well before I heard his husky, accented voice.

The dog's blue eyes made her think of her mother momentarily. Gross, I don't want to envision my mother while I'm drooling about his voice. Her lips twitched once, giving no clue as to what she was thinking. Pink eyes met with each pair of male's and she remembered he actually, spoke to her. Shit, goddammit. how long have I been thinking? Another twenty or so seconds before she cocked a brown thumb in the direction she was already heading, her ears flickered on her head and the other hand went to toy with her curled golden and red locks.

Fucker on a horse who raced through my camp? Yeah, yeah, yeah. Her annoyance wasn't hidden, and she almost, almost, rolled her eyes. Gaze flickered to the other male who was behind the first one who talked. She stared for a half a second too long. He went that way. Huskier voice for a female but still feminine. Raspier, than usual. Letting her hand fall, she propped an elbow on her horses head, and placed the hand on her face, the fithr dangling again, as Aani watched to duo, a little longer than a normal wolf should have.

What he do? Because why else would they be looking for him? Now I'm curious.
Mature Warning; this character is a mature content character and 99% of threads will be marked mature.
Loners
Coyote Hybrid
Adel
Luperci

POSTED: Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:55 pm

hell is empty

2+ ♠ OOC

Dan wasn't blind to the low level flirting that was going on before him. Unlike his companion, Rune always made time for pretty girls and it was often a source of contention between the two friends. The ragged Lawman saw not interest in women, or men for that matter, and he was willing to bet that he never would. He couldn't wrap his head around the idea of being soft and mawkish all day long just to get your end away.

Rune wasn't blind to it either, but while Dan rolled his eyes, the blue-eyed dog puffed up his chest like a city pigeon and watched the girl with a narrow-eyed look that was obviously supposed to be smouldering even though it missed the mark by several miles. He was incredibly pleased with himself, and the Lawman was almost disgusted by the sheer lack of self-control he had, especially as the Dane's eyes had locked onto the woman's pendant with rapt interest. 'Christ...' Dan mumbled to himself, rubbing both his temples with a single broad hand.

'I like your...' Rune gestured loosely, unable to recall the word he was looking for in the moment.

"Kom videre med det..." Dan grumbled from a few wide paces away, gathering up Ember's reins in his hands and pulling them taut as he kicked her onwards towards Rune and the woman. 'He's a thief.' he explained bluntly, cuffing Rune around the ear and drawing away towards the direction that the girl had indicated in. "Kom nu, Arschloch..." His words were gruff, and impressively bilingual.

Del Cenere Gang
El Elegido
Vida
Spotlight Soul Lawman
you live by the yee

POSTED: Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:11 pm

The male who started out speaking to her, was looking at her bracelet. Aani momentarily stopped and touched it with thought before returning the gaze back to the male, and his companion. He began to speak saying "I like your..." and Aani directed her eyes to the other male behind her and cocked a brow, her pink iris' narrowing slightly.

Who did he think he was to just cut off this male like that? Biting her tongue, she drew her mothers stallion a little closer to the first male who spoke to her. I'm Aani. She grinned a little bit and flickered her eyes to the male in the back, his language was different. It wasn't the French that she knew, nor was it the Spanish that she tasted either, and she spoke to him in her language. Quelle? Quelle langue est si douce. What? What language is that sweet. The French dialect was tender and fresh to her lips, but her tongue rolled the words off easily enough.

Quite rude to speak in another language. Non? Her sweet eyes flickered towards the male in the front, and a small pout on her face. I want to help! Pink eyes took in the first male's figure, and resting gently on his shoulders and his chest, oh how large. She assessed being a dainty little thing herself. I can help out, I know which way he's going. I promise I won't get in the way, mon cherie. The french statement at the end directed towards the rather grumpy looking male who seemed to be about her age. I promise not to be a hindrance too much.

Pulling her mothers stallion a little closer towards Rune's horse, Aani let her horse get in the front of his just a tad, so she might reach out to touch his steed. Brown hips rose up a little bit from her bare-back stance on the dark stallion, and all but let her ass fly into the air and wiggle it a bit as if she were simply not understanding that this would be attractive to some. Her tail wagged behind her. She was so innocent.

How could anyone say no to a femme like her? So? Shall we go get this fucking theif? Salmon eyes flickered towards Daniel then to Rune, all but raking over his body hungrily. My, my my, he sure was cute. For a dog.
Loners
Coyote Hybrid
Adel
Luperci

POSTED: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:08 pm

hell is empty

2+ ♠ OOC

'No.' Dan said bluntly, unperturbed as to her use of... well, whatever language she was speaking. Lots of the coyotes in the ganglands spoke "Spanish", thus Dan was well used to missing large parts of the conversations he overheard. He'd picked up far more than he thought he would, having never bothered to learn the tongue properly, in his time as a Del Cerenean and he assumed that the first word had been "What?" seeing as it sounded a lot like "Que?" but the rest of the phrase was utterly lost in him. Yet he gave it no real thought after considering it for a brief moment.

'And no.' The Lawman repeated in response to her second question. He kicked Ember on, eager to distance himself from Rune and his new "girlfriend".

"Dan! Kom nu!" Rune called, asbashedly beckoning Aani to follow him as he spurred his own horse on in an attempt to catch his companion up. "Hun... hun kan være nyttig?" he reasoned, gesturing behind him and rolling his wide shoulders into a suggestive shrug. The Lawman didn't respond in any affirmative manner, but he didn't tell her to fuck off either so Rune took it into his own hands and drew his horse up slightly, allowing Aani to pull up beside him.

Dan didn't waste time like Rune seemed set to do, Ember was already moving at a trot by time Rune had caught up and his speed was gradually rising to a loping canter. 'Right.' he called out over the heartbeatesque rhythm of three sets of hooves. 'We're looking for a wolfdog on the world's dumbest looking horse, as you well know. He didn't steal anything worth bashing his skull open,' he cast a withering glance over his shoulders to the new lovebirds behind him. 'So don't break him too much. I'd like to take him home in enough pieces worth sentencing.'

Del Cenere Gang
El Elegido
Vida
Spotlight Soul Lawman
you live by the yee

POSTED: Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:58 pm

let me know if i need to change anything.
WC: 629

No? Never in all her 14 months on this earth, did Aani ever get told no. A spoiled brat would have flickered their tail and huffed about it and complained. While Aani did think about it, instead she flickered a tail and directed her pink eyes towards the other male. Surely this dog couldn't tell her no?

Was he dense? She didn't ask him a question about anything that would require a "yes or no" reaction. Aani stopped herself from rolling her salmon eyes, and bit her tongue in a growl of annoyance at this male. She flickered an ear whenever Daniel had ushered his horse onwards, and Aani almost yelled after him, but instead stopped and stared at the other male, as well. As if to question him on the rather rudeness of his friend, Aani flickered an ear, and went to open her maw- but thus- she was cut short whenever Rune opened his maw and spoke out towards Daniel. Dan? Ahh, what a prefect name to fit this mutt. My brother was nicknamed "Dan" and he died. hehehe. An internal chuckle, and she turned towards Rune her horse in tow. Surely he wouldn't mind, because if he did, then Aani would have been yelled at already. After all, he was good at being grumpy and yelling.

Her voice was lower as they kept their pace and she didn't really want to irritate Dan anymore than she and his....friend? Had done. What's your name, cherie? And what's his deal? Barely audible to anyone except for Rune, she hoped that Daniel didn't find it rude. Honestly, she could care less and in any normal environment where she wasn't trying to obtain something by being so sweet, she would have socked him in his eye and told him to get the fuck lost. But, as the thoughts crossed her mind and as she imagined what it would look like to really lay it into the much larger dog, Aani simply planted a fake little smile on her face, and trotted along side Rune.

Pink eyes narrowed towards the area of where she started out at, and instead of speaking towards Daniel, she simply stared at him as he went straight on the path, while Aani veered her mother's horse to the left a little bit, and continued through her and her mother's camp at a dead trot, of which whomever had the horse he had stolen ran directly through. The multiple hoof prints from Aani and her mother's stallion could have been confusing. Calling out with a click on her tongue, she let her voice remain sickly sweet. Oh boys. A little flicker of her hand over her head as she kicked the horse into a trot now.

This way.

Now he was speaking again. Something about don't kill him? Yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatever. She waved a hand dismissively. Aani was honestly really wanting to get a hold of this male and rough him up a bit, just because she had some pent up anger to let out. Cracking her knuckles, and riding at a dead trot, Aani flickered her ears listening as another sound in the distance came to her ears. They both came to a dead, pulling a little harshly on the bridle, Aani flew forwards onto his withers and she grimaced at the pain that caused her groin. Note to self, don't ride bareback or halt a running horse unless I want to feel like I got rammed in the vagina by a fucking horse.

The horse didn't complain, however; and Aani found herself glancing around the area, before she dismounted the steed, showing how short she really was to the males. Silence. I'm great at that. That was the key to catching this male off-guard.
Loners
Coyote Hybrid
Adel
Luperci

Western Forefront