Trying to join

But not getting an activation email

POSTED: Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:47 pm

Hey there I'm trying to rejoin as a new character (Hecate Rhiannon) but I'm not getting the activation email. I tried posting about it in the discord chat but had to rejoin that, and can't post in there either. I know I have a ban from contests until I make a set to makeup for the disasterous Christmas in July set I was supposed to make and never did, but I didn't think that would affect me chatting on the discord server.
Mistfell Vale
Wolverthorne (NPC)
Vannah
Luperci

POSTED: Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:53 pm

I can't speak solidly for the e-mail issue, but, it might take upwards to 15 minutes sometimes for the e-mail to pop up? Check your Junk Mail as well?

Regarding Discord, you should be able to post in all channels with the exception of #eggplant and #server-rules? I see nothing flagging you (i.e. you don't have a role applied) that should prevent you from posting to the #general chat at the very least? Perhaps you were in the wrong channel?
Asura Creo

Loners
Wolfdog
Songbird
Moderator Luperci
Meant to fly
in that sky

POSTED: Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:12 pm

I checked my junk mail and my other folders. This was.... four hours ago. That's why I was getting concerned. I'll go recheck discord and see, and let you know.
Mistfell Vale
Wolverthorne (NPC)
Vannah
Luperci

POSTED: Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:17 pm

It took five hours to arrive. My interwebs are dumb. Sorry!

POSTED: Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:27 pm

No worries! Glad it worked out. :) We have noticed that the activation emails have been super slow on occasion!
Cour des Miracles
Sénéchal
Raze
'Souls Assemblage Luperci Brawler & Venatores heliophagy SoSuWriMo 2012 - 2018 Champion!
devour the sun
tarnished prince

Questions & Help