Your character's zodiac? (Feel free to use multiple accounts!)

Aries
6%
Taurus
9%
Gemini
9%
Cancer
9%
Leo
3%
Virgo
12%
Libra
9%
Scorpio
9%
Sagittarius
15%
Capricorn
9%
Aquarius
3%
Pisces
9%

Total votes : 34

Re: Character's Zodiac Sign?

POSTED: Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:26 pm

Silvano is an Aries

Aries people are creative, adaptive, and insightful. They can also be strong-willed and spontaneous (sometimes to a fault). Aries people can be driven and are very ambitious often making them over-achievers in anything they set their mind to tackle. Aries are fire signs, and so too is their personality. They may be quick to anger, but don't take it personally, it's just their fiery, passionate personalities showing through. Aries signs have excellent sense of humor, and they get along with almost everyone at the party (and they DO know how to party). Aries can be impatient, but we love them anyway because they are devoted friends, lovers and family members - they are loyal to then end and will fight for their causes (usually supporting the underdog).

Which is honestly a mixed bag when you look at how he is. While yes very ambitious, over-achieving, and loyal (LOL), he's also very much so not loyal though this fiery thing is starting to come out more as he ages. Maybe he's less like an Aries and more like a fine cheese?
SILVANO SADIRA
Now, I've learned it's better living in the moment. Enjoy youth, cause it doesn't last.

Player WikiCommissionsCharacter Wiki
Cour des Miracles
Dead
Gen
Luperci Equites Mate to Shiloh
Knight Errant
Commander Shepard
R E N A G O N • S O U L
Literary Liar

POSTED: Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:52 pm

I took my summaries from over here because I do what I want.

Osrath's a Cancer
  • The typical cancer person is all about home and family and is very dedicated and loyal to friends and family. Crabs often move sideways instead of moving in a straight line, and so will the person of this sign. This sign can be moody, clingy, and often become incredibly insecure if they feel that they are about to lose the friendship or love of someone close to them. If the situation calls for it, they will lie, but often this dishonesty stems from a deep insecurity about being alone.
Mara's a Gemini
  • Gemini are adventurous by nature and so engage in traveling as often as they can as it affords them the opportunity to meet new people, experience new ideas, and to learn new concepts. Gemini are air signs, which means that they have light, airy personalities, with an effervescence that seems to draw people to them. This sign craves intellectual stimulation and often will push the envelope physically, mentally, and spiritually. Female Gemini change partners often due to boredom.
Salsola
The Gamekeeper (NPC)
Lorraine
Luperci Cavalleria, Vaquera
vitriolic

POSTED: Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:07 am

Urho's a Sagittarius

Sagittarians crave the freedom of the open road, both metaphorically and physically. They are most unhappy when they are tied to a normal routine and can become restless in situations where there is not enough variety involved. Because they travel so much and are eager to experience new things, those of this sign are fun to be around and often have large numbers of friends. They question everything and think that everyone should do the same.
COMMISSIONS ALWAYS OPEN! PM FOR QUESTIONS!
Salsola
The Confidant (NPC)
Titmouse
Luperci

POSTED: Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:47 am

Bane's a libra. I need to get her a birfday thread up actually >_> haha

Libra people tend to need balance in their lives like no other sign of the zodiac, which makes the symbol of the scales particularly appropriate for this sign. Libra people need to keep a balance between work lives and recreational lives and an equal balance in their emotional and spiritual/physical lives. Because of this need Libra signs can sometimes seem wishy-washy when they are asked to make a decision. This is because they must ‘weigh’ all of their options. However, rest assured, that when a Libra makes up their mind the decision is likely to be the best win/win for all involved; benefiting the most people. This sign does not like to see people unhappy.

Harmony and peace are key to making this sign happy. When things are balanced, then there is harmony. This sign is often charming and people like to be around them and the only time that they will become unhappy is when they perceive that they have been treated unfairly. This sign does really well to embrace some form of meditation as it allows them to find that internal balance that will allow the outer balance to manifest itself. Most Libra enjoy physical exercise that involves some mental component, such as long distance running, or yoga. Many run marathons.

hilli
Luperci Curander, Boticario Mate to Basilaris tak

the night is dark
and full of terrors

POSTED: Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:41 am

Awww.... just realised that Maciel is a Taurus (April 29) like me!

"Life Pursuit: Emotional and financial security"

"Taurus signs look for stability in their lives and in their partners and co-workers ... Many of this sign prefer to live in the country as they are drawn to the earth and the natural world."

This describes him so well.

・ ◎ ⦿ ⦿ ◎ ・

Current avatar by Gen!

Heart
Non-Luperci
Tell me to HIDE

POSTED: Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:21 pm

Just saw this and OMG, LOL

So Aro!

Your element: Earth
Your stone: Garnet
Capricorn's Secret Desire: to be admired by their family and friends and the world at large (<--- this part...right here!)

Alley
Luperci

Questions & Help