Characters / family question?

POSTED: Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:42 pm

Once I hit 45 posts, I'm considering picking up a second character, if I can show myself I can be faster with Xylia and such and such forth.

Anyway, I was wondering if it's okay to create a descendant of Kansas Sadiras. He/she would be the offspring of Parker Sadira, Kansas' daughter.

Is this okay to go ahead and do? Just wanna make sure ^^

Killi

POSTED: Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:46 pm

I do not see any problems with that, as I believe that you are the player of Parker. :D You are free to create characters that are descents to your previous characters (i.e. children that are born off-board) and you are free to join with them (as long as they are older than 6 months of age)!
Last edited by Kennedy Fisher on Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It’s easy to explain 'cause this world’s not tame

Shannah
Luperci
little fang

POSTED: Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:47 pm

You would need to ask the creators of the Sadira family and the players of those you are interested in connecting your character to.
Itō Miwa 伊藤美和
Sapient
DEAD
Salena
Luperci Beauty laying within the darkness

POSTED: Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:53 pm

Since you played Parker (and Kansas so yay hi dad) I don't think there's anything wrong with playing as Parker's kid since it's your own character c:
Isabella Heiwa
Salsola
The Warden (NPC)
Gen
Luperci Profumiere / Chiromante Mate to Lillith Matchmaker: Sexiest Couple with Thorn!
s t r a n g e r d a n g e r
b l o o d • xXx • g y p s y
frozen nightingale

Questions & Help