Post count and second character question

POSTED: Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:31 pm

Helloooo. I just wanted to clear something up before making a fool of myself, lololol

In August I posted an absentee notice because my phone had broken and I had no way of posting until I bought a new phone. I returned on September second, but my account had been detitled, so I had to rejoin by posti ng a second application.

I'm about to reach 45 posts at which point I was planing to request an additional character. My question is, was my removal for inactivity a mistake? Or was my absentee notice not accepted? If so, what did I do wrong with the absentee notice?

I'm asking because I reread the procedures regarding characters, and if posts are counted from the second joini ng app, I would need to wait and make more posts beyond the 45 point.

I hope this makes sense... not looki ng for trouble or to argue or anything like that, I just want to make sure! <3

Killi

POSTED: Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:38 pm

Hey! On phone so can't link, but:

Posting to the absentee list does NOT protect from removal, as stated in the very first paragraph on the absentee list page.

The list is mostly for pack leaders in case they want to give leniency with demotions, etc., which is why loners don't have their own list. It's an optional thing that, again, has no bearing on removal.

Unfortunately, yes, you will have to make the 45 posts and four weeks since you rejoined.

Inferni
Evocati (NPC)
Raze
Luperci Multiple Co-ranks Rex III SoSuWriMo 2012 - 2017 Champion!
tatter-winged phoenix
cunning linguist

POSTED: Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:47 pm

Okay! Sorry for once again not thoroughly reading everything. Eeeeesh I need a new brain.

Thank you!

Killi

POSTED: Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:51 pm

In addition to Raze's awesome info, once you've reached your new 45 posts and 4 weeks, you don't need to request your second character - you can simply join with it. :) 3rd and on need requests.
Krokar
Captain
Myst
Moderator Luperci Mate to August Cartographer IT'S SO FLUFFY

POSTED: Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:51 pm

Linking for Raze:

Absentee List:

Remember: all members must post at least once every three weeks, regardless of absentee status. Absentee status does not protect a player from removal.

Unfortunately your best bet if you know you wont be available for a few weeks it to get a single post up on each character before you leave, go to the library to use their computers, or a free wi-fi place where you can type on a phone/laptop depending on which device you are having issues with.

Casa di Cavalieri
Lune
Melissa
Luperci Ambassador (SP), Sailor The Brotherhood: Master Equestrian

POSTED: Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:55 pm

Thanks guys for being so patient and helpful. I've only been on souls for oh, eight or so years, so not having this stuff down is suuuper embarrassing.

But now I know, and I'll make a better effort if this happens again. Hopefully I won't smash or drop my phone in the toilet, ever ever again. O.o

Killi

Questions & Help