Re: Creating a Merc Gang?

POSTED: Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:29 pm

Sorry for the long delay on this!!

Loner groups can be noted on the Wiki under Characters, so for example, a group called Secret Mercs could be under Wiki>Characters>Secret Mercs and den claims may be listed on that page. This is similar to how single Loners may list den claims on their individual Wiki page or forum profile.

While Loner groups may be mentioned on specific territory or subterritory Wiki pages, we want to avoid marking den claims on those pages, as that might cause confusion regarding trespassing procedures and the status of the Loner group VS packs.
'Souls Assemblage
The Few, The Proud
'Souls Assemblage
'Souls Assemblage

POSTED: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:13 pm

'Souls Assemblage wrote:Sorry for the long delay on this!!

Loner groups can be noted on the Wiki under Characters, so for example, a group called Secret Mercs could be under Wiki>Characters>Secret Mercs and den claims may be listed on that page. This is similar to how single Loners may list den claims on their individual Wiki page or forum profile.

While Loner groups may be mentioned on specific territory or subterritory Wiki pages, we want to avoid marking den claims on those pages, as that might cause confusion regarding trespassing procedures and the status of the Loner group VS packs.

Ok, so just to clarify I can note on say the Thornhill District page that there is a group in the area and travelers may want to be wary ~ but I can't specify which factory/warehouse they're held up in. Correct?
Sapient
Scio Inter
(Online)
Sammiie
Luperci Scavenger Your poison taints my blood
hardest of hearts
and from it she fled

POSTED: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:26 pm

Correct!
ALAINEY DREW THIS
avatar by felidre ; sig by alaine

commission info