Help, Ann messed up bad

WIKI ASSISTANCE

POSTED: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:02 pm

So this is probably me screaming into the void at the current moment but its worth a shot. Otherwise I just wasted two hours of my life!! ;n;

I was working on the Casa History wiki page- for, like, two hours- AND NEVER SAVED IT BECAUSE I SUCK OMG.

I think it's gone. I clicked a link on the preview when I was trying to left click>open in new tab and now it errors out when I try to go back to the page I was editing in. Is there any way in the universe to bring it back? ;n; I am so so sad wow.

I am currently on the 'Confirm Form Resubmission' page, from trying to do 'previous page' from the link I accidentally clicked on.

I hit preview multiple times but that's the extent, it was never saved. ALWAYS SAVE AS YOU GO, KIDS

help, sad Ann
Lyris Stryder
Casa di Cavalieri
DEAD
Ann
Luperci Mate to Luca Stable Master The Brotherhood: Master of Tooth and Claw 2013, 2015 SoSuWriMo Champ! Stryder
princess cut from marble
smoother than a storm
these scars that mark my body?
SILVER & GOLD

POSTED: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:13 pm

OH NO!!!

Ok so this happens to me all the time LOL
Basically on my browser, which is firefox, if I hit back on the wiki, it'll be like "error to load" so I'll hit reload, at which point a box will pop up asking me if I want to resubmit the form. SAY YES!

And all my unsaved edits are there in the wiki box. Even if you get logged out, if you log back in, your unsaved edits should be there.

HOPEFULLY you will be able to salvage your stuff this way, I don't have any special add-ons or things so maybe it's a browser thing. <333 GIVE IT A TRY AND LEMME KNOW IF IT HELPS!
Code by Raze     Sig Pic by Alaine     Avatar by San

San
Luperci Angler, Carpenter, Striker Tusk Stubborn Love bbleeearrrrghhhhhh
THE CURE FOR ANYTHING IS
salt water
TEARS, SWEAT OR THE SEA

POSTED: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:15 pm

IM IN CHROME EVERYTHING IS DIFFERENT AHHH

When I got to the link I accidentally clicked on, I frantically hit the arrow to go back to my last page and I have a blank screen that says 'confirm form resubmission'. There's no button to push that says yes?? do I just refresh?? help I dont want to mess up
Lyris Stryder
Casa di Cavalieri
DEAD
Ann
Luperci Mate to Luca Stable Master The Brotherhood: Master of Tooth and Claw 2013, 2015 SoSuWriMo Champ! Stryder
princess cut from marble
smoother than a storm
SILVER & GOLD

POSTED: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:24 pm

IT WORKED!!
San is a literal goddess of beauty and wisdom and blessings my new queen thank you I don't have to be sad anymore <33 THANK YOU
Lyris Stryder
Casa di Cavalieri
DEAD
Ann
princess cut from marble
smoother than a storm
SILVER & GOLD

POSTED: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:49 pm

Pssst, get Lazarus <333

Raze
Luperci
tatter-winged phoenix
cunning linguist

POSTED: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:57 pm

Vesper wrote:Pssst, get Lazarus <333

Seconded, it's very helpful.
I'm just bummed that it isn't available for Safari.
Salsola
The Gamekeeper (NPC)
Lorraine
Luperci Cavalleria, Vaquera
vitriolic

POSTED: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:07 pm

Vesper wrote:Pssst, get Lazarus <333

DONE. Where has this been all my life ;u;
Lyris Stryder
Casa di Cavalieri
DEAD
Ann
princess cut from marble
smoother than a storm
SILVER & GOLD

POSTED: Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:41 am

Haha, glad everything turned out okay in hte end! XD
Salsola
The Confidant (NPC)
Libri
Luperci Ancella Mate to Rafael <br />A silhouette to serenade the soul Chaos Star
gravity

Questions & Help