Attn all 'Soulsers: Is the family tree up to date?

POSTED: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:02 pm

Hey all! I maintain the Interative Family Tree, which we started using in place of the image-based collective family tree when it became too crazy to update.

I typically try to keep it up-to-date with the litters, BUT I feel like there may be some characters missing. If anyone sees something that should be added, let me know and I'll add it in! :D (I also realized that probably no one knows I maintain this, or perhaps even that it exists, so I added a note to the Families main page on the wiki).

One quick note: Family Echo can only add characters to a family tree if one of them already exists on the tree. So, if two characters who have no relations have puppies, I can't add them :'( BUT if two characters have puppies and one of them has a brother who is mates with another character already on the tree, I can add in the related characters. Mates and ex-mates are a great and easy way for me to add in characters if they don't have any other relations already, so if you want someone added, but the characters aren't on Family Echo already, mates and ex-mates can help :D

Thanks!

Lil Skelly avatar by Trophy!

Loners
Coyote
Tammi
Maintenance Aide (I GOT THAT BROOM BROOM BROOM) Luperci mershed perderder

POSTED: Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:10 am

WOW, I did not even know this existed?! That is incredible, Tammi @.@

I found all my little mudpeople on there so, I've got nothing to point out - I'm just stunned by how huge it is!

slithered here from Eden
Salsola
The Lord Commander
Alaine
Luperci / Cazador Mate to Osrath
wrath of the north
a voice in the deep

POSTED: Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:32 am

whoaa that must get really confusing to stare at lmao. Also was unaware something this extensive existed :o Very awesome, though!

I didn't see a few things, so I shall add:

Rio Marino x Aro Marino (cousins) Litter: Ramona Marino (F), Varis Marino (M)

There's an itty bitty typo: Triden Napier is supposed to be Trident Napier :)

Also, apologies but I have no idea how to navigate it aside from clicking on random names. I couldn't find Belial or Izual... but I wanted to make sure Belial's only pupper was on there...

Belial Massacre x Veri Secanti Litter: Isobel (F)
Sapient
Scio Inter
Sammiie
Luperci Scavenger Your poison taints my blood
hardest of hearts
and from it she fled

POSTED: Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:32 pm

@Alaine: Thanks! When the big family tree map became too onerous to maintain, I started messing around with a bunch of easy-to-edit family tree generators. This is the one that seemed to work the best :D

@Sammiie: Excellent, thanks! I've added all the new characters and made the fixes you mentioned.

To find a character, click on the text "Find (1471 people)". It's just to the left of the magnifying glasses. It'll display a dropdown menu. When you click on it, type your character's name until they pop up. Click on the name and hit enter. Then it'll show you your character.

Loners
Coyote
Tammi

POSTED: Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:01 pm

I had totally forgotten about this. Although the search doesn't work for me, each letter typed just jumps to a different character in the list. Still found Temo and his family though. I should find out if he has any more grandspawn and greatgrandspawn and see about adding them.
Ohhhh Jaaaccceee!!!!....

Siggy is a lineart by Sie and colored by Shannon Avatar by Kiri
The journey isn't about departing in a well preserved body - but rather to skid in sideways - totally worn out - shouting HOLY SHIT WHAT A RIDE!!!!

Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Temo's References:
The Woodwright's Shop by Roy Underhill
© 1981 The University of North Carolina Press
ISBN 0-8078-1484-9
Casa di Cavalieri
First Cadet
Luperci Mate to Jace
Resistance is Futile
Don't Blink

POSTED: Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:24 am

I found another typo: Berltot Damaichu. (I fixed it)

Besides that, I think all my people are on there that have ties to others except Lila. She's the adoptive daughter of Chloe Moineau and Taro Kurosoul, but she's also going to be mated to Orvar Stormbringer before too awful long if you want to add her in there? If it's easier. She'll take his name upon mateship.
Lila Jordans

Vinátta
Hollr (NPC)
Katie

POSTED: Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:44 pm

@Temo: You have to force it to do your bidding! You just keep typing until your character pops up. Some characters have the same or similar first names, so you just keep going 'till you get them. OR you can search for a mate or sibling and find them that way if a name is too common or gets mixed up. :)

@Katie: Sure! I can add in Lila as a mate. I don't add in adoptive characters since some characters have been adopted 2 or 3 times, so I thought it'd get kind of confusing after a certain point. I don't think you can have multiple parents? :P

Loners
Coyote
Tammi

POSTED: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:04 pm

Just saw this, decided to add the little (for now) clan of Greyfires ;3 Not being able to make new family members out of thin air is kind of annoying, but I was able to finagle Nyx, the adoptive daughter of Amorette Aston and Kentaro Lykoi, then put Nyx with her uh, *cough* partner Lukos Greyfire, and all of their brood (going to be coming back to edit reeeaaall soon :D), and went ahead and threw Liir Altav and the kids he "had" with Nyx as well for good measure.

Table by the wonderful Sammiie and Avi by the amazing Corie!
Current Mood Song: The Grand Parade - Blind Guardian
Anathema
Atheed
Mike
Luperci

Questions & Help