Embarrassing old posts?

want to rejoin but don't like these

POSTED: Fri May 12, 2017 7:40 pm

Hey everyone! Remember me?

I've been thinking about rejoining 'Souls again. I finally have time for it and miss the forum a lot.
My old character Heroshe would still be alive, and only in her early 40s in human years, so I want to rejoin with her.
The thing is, I am incredibly embarrassed about some of my earlier posts and would prefer them not to be seen publicly.
There were a few incredibly inappropriate, spur-of-the-moment posts I made with a short-term internet "boyfriend" that I stopped speaking to and also would not like to be seen by anyone.

Is there any way at all to get rid of these posts, or at least hide them in a vault forever? XoX''
⋆☾ ι ĸnow jυѕт wнere yoυ've вeen, вoy,
ι've waтcнed yoυ вy тнe ѕтreaм,
and don'т вe aғraιd oғ тнe darĸ,
'coѕ тнe darĸneѕѕ ιѕ ѕιмply a woмв ғor тнe lonely. ☽⋆

Loners
Wolf
Levi
Luperci
hey there little red riding hood
grace is lost to thunder

POSTED: Fri May 12, 2017 7:55 pm

Hey Levi!

We do not allow for "retconning" of old threads; interactions between characters are canon no matter what, so that cannot be changed. (For example, if Wolf and Coyote fought in a thread, you couldn't decide later that they never fought.)

However, PM us privately in regards to the posts you would like hidden and we might be able to work something out. :)
'Souls Assemblage
The Few, The Proud
'Souls Assemblage
'Souls Assemblage

POSTED: Sat May 13, 2017 8:39 am

Hi Levi! Welcome back. c:

Casa di Cavalieri
Second Cadet
Ketsuki
Luperci
THAT'S IT! ~

POSTED: Sat May 13, 2017 9:44 am

'Souls Assemblage wrote:Hey Levi!

We do not allow for "retconning" of old threads; interactions between characters are canon no matter what, so that cannot be changed. (For example, if Wolf and Coyote fought in a thread, you couldn't decide later that they never fought.)

However, PM us privately in regards to the posts you would like hidden and we might be able to work something out. :)

okay, sent.

Everett Ames wrote:Hi Levi! Welcome back. c:

heya! :3
⋆☾ ι ĸnow jυѕт wнere yoυ've вeen, вoy,
ι've waтcнed yoυ вy тнe ѕтreaм,
and don'т вe aғraιd oғ тнe darĸ,
'coѕ тнe darĸneѕѕ ιѕ ѕιмply a woмв ғor тнe lonely. ☽⋆

Loners
Wolf
Levi
Luperci
hey there little red riding hood