Accidentally changed my profile info. Help?

POSTED: Tue May 16, 2017 5:22 pm

so i've got a future character that I'm working on, and I created a profile for her and linked it to my main, Heroshe. changed accounts between open tabs and accidentally saved over Heroshe's old, complete profile sith a new birthday, personality, bio, etc. is there any way that I can bring back her previous profile? does 'Souls save profile backups? xOx
⋆☾ ι ĸnow jυѕт wнere yoυ've вeen, вoy,
ι've waтcнed yoυ вy тнe ѕтreaм,
and don'т вe aғraιd oғ тнe darĸ,
'coѕ тнe darĸneѕѕ ιѕ ѕιмply a woмв ғor тнe lonely. ☽⋆

Loners
Wolf
Levi
Luperci
hey there little red riding hood
grace is lost to thunder

POSTED: Tue May 16, 2017 5:31 pm

Looks like the wayback machine has a copy from April of 2016: https://web.archive.org/web/20160420113 ... file&u=750
Krokar
Captain
Myst
Moderator Luperci Mate to August Cartographer

POSTED: Tue May 16, 2017 5:38 pm

Heroshe's wiki profile also has info on it for salvaging.

'Souls keeps daily database backups, but these are for emergency restoration purposes only. It's not practical for us to extract singular pieces of data from our complete backups, as that can be incredibly time consuming. It's highly recommended you write and store profile information and posts in files on your local computer before posting them to board profiles/threads.
ALAINEY DREW THIS
avatar by felidre ; sig by alaine

commission info
con schedule (aka absence schedule)
'Souls Assemblage
King Explosion Murder
Kiri
'Souls Assemblage

POSTED: Tue May 16, 2017 7:00 pm

Lucille wrote:Looks like the wayback machine has a copy from April of 2016: https://web.archive.org/web/20160420113 ... file&u=750

thank you SO much, you are a lifesaver ♥

Kyrios Lykoi wrote:Heroshe's wiki profile also has info on it for salvaging.

'Souls keeps daily database backups, but these are for emergency restoration purposes only. It's not practical for us to extract singular pieces of data from our complete backups, as that can be incredibly time consuming. It's highly recommended you write and store profile information and posts in files on your local computer before posting them to board profiles/threads.

yeah, that's what I figured I'd have to do!

I totally get that. I did have it saved on my old computer, but I didn't move it over xOx''
now I know!!
⋆☾ ι ĸnow jυѕт wнere yoυ've вeen, вoy,
ι've waтcнed yoυ вy тнe ѕтreaм,
and don'т вe aғraιd oғ тнe darĸ,
'coѕ тнe darĸneѕѕ ιѕ ѕιмply a woмв ғor тнe lonely. ☽⋆

Loners
Wolf
Levi
Luperci
hey there little red riding hood
grace is lost to thunder

Questions & Help