answered!

quick and totally unrelated questions

POSTED: Sat May 27, 2017 10:24 am

Hey there~ Just rejoined and will be filling out my profile properly soon, just had a couple quick questions before I get too deep :o

1) The Studios and Shops subforum indicates only active members can advertise commissions, but does this apply to free requests? I was thinking of taking a few avatar requests while I work on my profile; it wouldn't be a long-running shop. Alrighty scratch that, finished stuff up a lot sooner than anticipated!

2) Does the "no humans in history" rule count for way back when, too? As indicated by my haphazard biography notes, the idea I'm currently playing with is that Gerulf's roots trace back Pripyat in the aftermath of the Chernobyl disaster. The culture of that "pack" was strongly influenced by the canines' former lives with humans, but since this was only two years before the apocalypse, none of them saw another human again.
Gerulf himself has and of course will never come into contact with a human, living or dead, but has been strongly influenced by stories passed down the original survivors' bloodlines. I would assume this part is fine (and let me know if it's not!), but the fact that his ancestors did have direct contact is what I'm not sure about.

Thanks in advance and I hope to be joining y'all officially soon! C:
Last edited by Gerulf Voznik on Wed May 31, 2017 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

POSTED: Sat May 27, 2017 2:26 pm

I'm not sure about the first one, but I do know about the second! In fact, Asuilaak's old pack and the other packs in that area believe that humans helped bring about the apocalypse (they're not wrong, either).

Here is the official staff response on it from the 'Souls tumblr. I'm sure there's more information elsewhere, but that was the first place I knew to look.

Welcome back to 'Souls!
Last edited by Asuilaak on Sat May 27, 2017 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Asuilaak

Casa di Cavalieri
First Cadet (NPC)
Alexander
Luperci

POSTED: Sat May 27, 2017 3:53 pm

Ah gotcha, and here I thought I'd read the entire tumblr tag on humans. It pays to be fully awake when binge-reading important information...!
Thank you, noted~

Questions & Help