Should I?

New member/Should?

POSTED: Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:18 pm

I'm wondering Should i request for pup's so i can have pups, also I was also Wondering HOW in the world, do YOU APPLY TO make a pack and To get pups?, its only give the, dang Coding to it, and I'm like, What in the world, How can this help, me make a pack? Also i would love to help this place, and also I would love to see if it happen's.
Thanks, How do i do this, I'm so in a wondering Mode, now.

Example Not below
Last edited by WhiteFang on Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sadie

POSTED: Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:19 pm

Nothing Here sorry, In need of help Thats all.

Sadie

POSTED: Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:32 pm

The Procedures tells you what you need to know about puppy procedures and also links off to the Leaders Handbook which talks about Pack Formation.

As for puppies you need to request them. You have 3 points to use for a year. But before you can make a request for a puppy you have to be a member of the site for 6 consecutive months and your character will need to be at least a year and a half old to have puppies.

As for creating a new pack we currently aren't at enough characters to support a new pack. For there to be 8 packs there will need to be 200 active characters and so far the site is 22 characters shy of that mark.
Last edited by Cartier Inferni on Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cartier Inferni
fideli certa merces

Inferni
DEAD
Luperci Mate to Jehan Multiple Co-Ranks Level III Immunes
fire on the hillside
sinner

POSTED: Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:36 pm

Hi Sadie! I'm Mel, one of the administrators here.

Our Newcomer's Guide is probably the best thing for you to check out right now! Please make sure you look over the information within. Before you can become an active member of the forum, your profile will need reviewed -- hence it's "pending" status.

Just hold tight for now and read up on what the forum is all about, and you'll likely hear from the staff soon. :>
Salsola
The Boss
Mel
'Souls Assemblage Luperci Cazadora, Vaquera Mate to Stannis Ultra Mega Chikkun? NO. She is legend... I will send famine and wild beasts against you, and they will rob you of your children.
occam's razor
a wild beast or a god

Questions & Help