Re: Jewelry questions~

Maybe discussion?

POSTED: Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:42 pm

Alas, animation does not follow the laws of physics -- how else could they get such fantastic hair?

A snug fit would still need to be adjusted as it was worn and still likely slide down over time. Besides, if a character had something nice and/or shiny, why would they want to risk losing it in one form when they could easily wear it in another? Necklaces probably make more sense for characters on four legs unless you don't mind things getting tangled around your paws~

Consider what might have a Luperci even consider looking into a safe. If they've never seen one before, or if they know they're hard to open, why would they try and get into one?
Salsola
The Regent (NPC)
Mel
'Souls Assemblage Luperci Cazadora, Vaquera Mate to Stannis Ultra Mega Chikkun? NO. She is legend... I will send famine and wild beasts against you, and they will rob you of your children.
occam's razor
a wild beast or a god

POSTED: Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:44 pm

I do think that something could potentially be adjusted to wear on four legs if it was very snug, but it would probably slide close to the paw regardless and could be distracting and easy to lose while running. Additionally, the character would need someone to help them adjust the piece of jewelry each time they shift. :>

I think your best bet would to keep the jewelry to necklaces if worn in different forms, and go with a combination of scavenged jewelry pieces and Luperci leather or rope with the buckles/knots that Myst pointed out!
Inferni
Aquila
Raze
'Souls Assemblage Luperci Multiple Co-ranks Mate to Redtooth Level III Rex Chaos Star oderint dum metuant
cinder and smoke
ash in your mouth

POSTED: Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:01 pm

Well Iorek is going to need to get into the practice of taking off his bracelets before he shifts it seems. But allll the necklaces ever.
Thanks guys! This was really informative and I can't wait for Iorek to start making jewelry himself instead of being a thief!
Casa di Cavalieri
Valiant
Silverfrost
Luperci Healer; Groundskeeper The Brotherhood: Master of Tooth and Claw
You've spent a life time stuck in silence

Questions & Help