possible error

POSTED: Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:08 am

When I'm logged in with this account I can't see anyone else's or my own avs and sigs but if I log out and view the board without an account I can see them. Just wanted to point it out in case it's not supposed to be like that. I didn't realize I wasn't logged on when I clicked on my ooc plotty thread and I was like WHOA so many cool graphics and purdy characters/art.
Now I'm logged in and I miss seeing them lol.
ooc notes ↬ I tend to write shorter posts (a few sentences to 2-3 paragraphs) with random surges of longer posts. I would rather have a long thread with mostly short posts and lots of dynamic action between characters than a thread with rambling posts (nothing wrong with them it's just a preference), but I'm still open to the latter on occasion. Personally, I focus on the roleplaying/storytelling/character dev and I don't care at all about my post/word counts and whatever that entails. If you're the opposite of this, please let me know in advance and I will try my best to write longer posts for any threads we have!

ic notes ↬ Threads and plots with Illyria are more likely to involve mature content and language.

POSTED: Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:08 am

Double check the settings in your User Control Panel (UCP) under Board Preferences and Display Options. Three settings for images, signatures, and avatars should be ticked Yes. I hope that helps.

Avatar by Eve; Siggy by Songbird
Salsola
The Henchman (NPC)
Eve
Cazador, Veleno
VIRULENT
Valar Morghulis

POSTED: Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:11 am

Thanks for your help but I figured it out and it's my own error. -_- if this isn't like me I don't know what is... obliviously picked 'Incognito' as my skin because I liked the colors, forgetting the real reason for its use. Sorry about that!
ooc notes ↬ I tend to write shorter posts (a few sentences to 2-3 paragraphs) with random surges of longer posts. I would rather have a long thread with mostly short posts and lots of dynamic action between characters than a thread with rambling posts (nothing wrong with them it's just a preference), but I'm still open to the latter on occasion. Personally, I focus on the roleplaying/storytelling/character dev and I don't care at all about my post/word counts and whatever that entails. If you're the opposite of this, please let me know in advance and I will try my best to write longer posts for any threads we have!

ic notes ↬ Threads and plots with Illyria are more likely to involve mature content and language.

Questions & Help