"Join thread"?

What's a Join Thread?

POSTED: Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:25 pm

Anyways, once my application is accepted, I want to join the Inferni pack, but I don't know where the thread is! Does any Inferni member(or any member) know where a join thread is or where the Inferni join thread is?
Huge thanks to Zoingishly for the avatar!

Hello! I'm Aliyah. I'm a crazy wolfaboo and serval addict. I'm quite active and enjoy roleplaying, as it really helps me to train my brain and get more imaginative skills.

"An eye for an eye, wouldn't you say...?"-ALIYAH
Inferni
DEAD
Tess/Tessa
Non-Luperci

POSTED: Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:29 pm

All you do is post an in character joining thread in the territory (on thr borders), and you'll be all set!
The Cartel
El Gallo
Ryan
Luperci

POSTED: Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:37 pm

Boone Lykoi wrote:All you do is post an in character joining thread in the territory (on thr borders), and you'll be all set!

Yep, Ryan is right! You'll post in the Inferni forum with your character's actions when you're ready.

The Joining "etiquette" page on the RP Guide goes over how your character should act when they approach the borders. Inferni additionally has some joining policies and an additional form for when you join. :)

One important thing to note is that Inferni only accepts coyotes and coyote-hybrids -- those that are at least 1/3 coyote. It looks like you mentioned that your character is 33% coyote at the bottom of our profile, but it describes Aliyah as a "wolf" everywhere else! :O One of her parents should be at least mostly coyote for her to be accepted into the Inferni pack.
their lips the secret kept, if in ashes the fire-seed slept

Raze
Luperci
cinder and smoke
ash in your mouth

POSTED: Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:42 pm

Ah, thanks guys!!
Huge thanks to Zoingishly for the avatar!

Hello! I'm Aliyah. I'm a crazy wolfaboo and serval addict. I'm quite active and enjoy roleplaying, as it really helps me to train my brain and get more imaginative skills.

"An eye for an eye, wouldn't you say...?"-ALIYAH
Inferni
DEAD
Tess/Tessa
Non-Luperci

Questions & Help