Trying to join

But not getting an activation email

POSTED: Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:47 pm

Hey there I'm trying to rejoin as a new character (Hecate Rhiannon) but I'm not getting the activation email. I tried posting about it in the discord chat but had to rejoin that, and can't post in there either. I know I have a ban from contests until I make a set to makeup for the disasterous Christmas in July set I was supposed to make and never did, but I didn't think that would affect me chatting on the discord server.
Mistfell Vale
Wolverthorne (NPC)
Vannah
Luperci

POSTED: Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:53 pm

I can't speak solidly for the e-mail issue, but, it might take upwards to 15 minutes sometimes for the e-mail to pop up? Check your Junk Mail as well?

Regarding Discord, you should be able to post in all channels with the exception of #eggplant and #server-rules? I see nothing flagging you (i.e. you don't have a role applied) that should prevent you from posting to the #general chat at the very least? Perhaps you were in the wrong channel?
Asura Creo

Songbird
Luperci
Meant to fly
in that sky

POSTED: Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:12 pm

I checked my junk mail and my other folders. This was.... four hours ago. That's why I was getting concerned. I'll go recheck discord and see, and let you know.
Mistfell Vale
Wolverthorne (NPC)
Vannah
Luperci

POSTED: Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:17 pm

It took five hours to arrive. My interwebs are dumb. Sorry!

POSTED: Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:27 pm

No worries! Glad it worked out. :) We have noticed that the activation emails have been super slow on occasion!

TOP OF THE WORLD, BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN
THEY BUILT YOU UP AND BROKE YOU DOWN AGAIN
SO NOW YOU HOPE TO BEAT THE SURF IN
Petite Cour
Séneschal
Raze
Luperci heliophagy You Tried: A Reward for Doing the Thing SoSuWriMo 2012 - 2019 Champion!
devour the sun
tarnished prince

Questions & Help