I feel unusual outside my broken dream

p. Tzila; Blackmoor Castle

POSTED: Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:50 am

[000] Hmm would say for present-day? Unless you wanna backdate it some? Also, meh. I also forgot since present-day, this will be in New AT :o

Lithia sighed as she laid at the foot of her parents’ heap of furs and blankets. There was no longer a fluffy mattress to lay on here in the castle. It hadn't come with much furniture aside from some stone chairs and creepy cots with chains in the dungeons (Itzal had shown Lithia and Tzila those one night). Some rooms had furniture that her mother had mentioned bringing into one of the towers for their family. However, that hadn't happened yet. Her pink eyes rose toward the stone ceiling looking for something she hadn't ever noticed or something that would be of interest to her. Because the ceilings were so high here, she couldn't see anything of interest. Lithia sighed and rose from the blankets. She hit the stairs to go down a floor - to see what her sister was up to.

As a pup, going down the stairs scared the shit out of her to the point where she whined for her mother to take her down the stairs instead, but eventually got the hang of it. Today, now, she flew down those spiral stairs like a dolphin breaching the waves and coming back down for a nose dive. Her nails clicked on each stone step with a flurry of scrapes and clicks as she reached the landing of the second level - she and Tzila’s room. ”What is my beautiful sister up to?” she called from the landing, in a sickly sweet, sing-song voice as trotted into their room like she owned the place - because she did. On her way in, she nipped at the tip of her sister’s tail just to annoy her.

Stock used from Dawnthieves.
Salsola
The Associate
Sammiie
Luperci Your poison taints my blood
hardest of hearts
and from it she fled

POSTED: Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:25 am

Spiraling staircases and long, sweeping hallways added to the magic of the castle—dark and brooding, it served as her home and Tzila loved it. On the second floor was her room, and in her room was where she stood, bored and sitting with a piece of broken mirror set out in front of her wolfish form, her tail swishing when her sister nipped at it. A frown tugged at the corner of her lips and lemon eyes narrowed at her sibling before the thick-pelted girl rose to her paws and stepped forwards.

"Making sure I'm beautiful," she responded with sarcasm lacing her voice as it slipped past her maw, ivory teeth shining for a moment as she pulled her lips over them in a smile before her face relaxed again, jaws clasped shut. Tzila sat down, despite having only just stood up. "So, what are we going to do today?" the young coywolf questioned with interest filling lemon eyes, shining in the poor lighting of their castle room. She was fairly sure Lithia had some ideas, the main reason for her asking—if Tzila had thought her sister hadn't come up with something for the two to do, she wouldn't have bothered with the words.
Tzila Napier
Sapient
Sodalis
(Online)
Nina
Librarian (Master) I only procrastinate and yell at Kitty I was motivated!
NO DEATH
woman king

POSTED: Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:47 am

WORDS

As she bit down on the tip of her sister’s tail, Tzila swished it away, eyes narrowing angrily. Lithia just smirked in her face as she passed her to flop down on her own bed of furs, laying her head on her paws boredly. She wasn’t sure what they could do, and it was strange because she was usually the one with the ideas. Today, however, she hadn’t had anything specific on the brain, and had secretly hoped that Tzila might have had something in mind. She only had her head on her paws for a couple seconds before she lifted her head up again. Her tail swished gently, ”We could… wreak havoc on the castle grounds? I’m not sure who we could terrorize, but we'll find someone.” Lithia lifted herself from her bed and with a swish of her paw, kicked the piece of mirror away as she made her way towards the landing. The piece of glass broke into smaller pieces against the wall opposite of its original place. Lithia’s eyes moved from the glass pile to her sister, ”Be careful. You don’t want to step in that.”

Then, as if she hadn’t just sabotaged Tzila’s mirror, she raised her tail, wagging, ”Race ya to the courtyard!” Then she tore off down the stairs, following the spiral and almost losing her footing once or twice as she raced towards the main floor of the castle. She jumped off the second to last step and bolted down the west wing and swerved around the bend, making it into the Grand Hall. The stone floor was so cold on her paw pads; it felt like the ice that was waiting for her outside.

[Form: Optime | Date: --] Lol I'm thinking either Innya or one of the Ved'maova sisters... whatchu think?
This: Sammiie | Stock: Dawnthieves | Textures: Sirius-sdz
Salsola
The Associate
Sammiie
Luperci Your poison taints my blood
hardest of hearts
and from it she fled

Archive