[M]=Nothing changes

Jefferson

POSTED: Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:44 pm

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
AS LUCIFER!

It was a very well known fact that Lucifer didn’t like Jefferson, well Lucifer didn’t like most beings. The black male had his views and thought, and only followed the rules that he wanted to live by. Jefferson, was Lucifer favorite tool. Jefferson had treated him like dirt when he first joined the Valley. Now that the black male was not a member of the Valley, the blue eyed monster had made it nothing more, nor nothing less that making Jefferson pay for his harsh words, the lack of respect he had given him.

There was a joy that Lucifer found when it came to doing “small” things to get under the ragged coat of the male leader. What was left for him to do? Jace was done, Tala was done...Oh and that Desdemona chick...of that was her name. He had a bit of her still left back in his dug out. The Sawtooth monster really should have kept a better track of his play toys with a part of them, much like he had done with Desdemona, he had a lock of her hair….Jace was marked, Tala….or Bunny...she was his favorite. Something about when Lucifer messed with Bunny seemed to piss of that grey dim witted male that Jefferson drove to protect from Lucifer.

The male laughed as he pushed into the Valley, once again blatantly ignoring the clearly marked border lines, he shook his head as he stopped at a tree. Snickering the male lifted his leg marking the tree over top of one of Jefferson’s markings. Lucifer wanted to do small things here and there to bug Jefferson. Jefferson would never dream of touching him….stupid mutt.

Last edited by Noah Sawtooth on Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shannon
Luperci SoSuWriMo Winner 2011, 2012!
Veritas Vos Liberabit
Dum spiro spero

POSTED: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:04 am

(This would be set in the early months of 2011, I assume.)

Jefferson did not run. To be more precise, he could not run, for he had only three legs and a fourth, moderately useless one. There would be a day he would lose that leg for the sake of his son, but that day was a long time coming and Pripyat was not yet even closing onto his first birthday. And there would be a day he would not have to "run" when catching Lucifer's scent on the breeze, but that day would be some time still, and so it remained that the stink of that unwanted black wolf was the only thing that put the aging Patriarch into such motion.

Why Lucifer insisted on this incessant harassment, he did not know. Jefferson had promised Jace to tear the man apart, and he very much intended to do so, and yet despite the anger boiling in his chest and and the bristle of his fur, the cyclops did not dive upon his enemy the moment he was found at last--and trespassing, as always.

Green eye burning with a scalding stare, the Patriarch squared his shoulders and said, in a rare moment of reasoning Jace might not have forgiven him for, "You believe I was the one that wronged you, yet you attack all but myself."

And then he added, unsympathetic, "You fear me."

Lin
Luperci For you, my friends, I could never lose these memories again.
TANQUAM EX UNQUE LEONEM
STIPENDIUM PECCATI MORS EST
MEMENTO MORI

POSTED: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:15 pm

Sorry wireless here is slower then dial up during the day.

Lucifer knew that just by being here he would surely drive the raggedy leader simply mad. It was a game, a game to pass time. Sure Jefferson and him had a past, but really it was the silver male that he offered protection from was the real reason he was always out trying to bring down the morals and the values of the members that he thought he was protecting. Lucifer was probably getting more joy out of seeing the brown male all twisted out of shape then what he was getting with knowing that he was close enough to kill...if he was stupid enough.

The one eyed leader just glared at him, Lucifer could see the hate, hell he could smell the desire that Jefferson had to just kill him. It was a deadly game of cat and mouse. Who was the cat, and who was the mouse...eh...it didn’t matter. Lucifer had Jefferson where he wanted him. ”You falter me!” Lucifer snickered as he stepped closer to the brown leader. Just a game, right? Just a small game that the two strong willed males played. ”Jefferson, always with the kind words.” The black monster shook his head. licking his lips Lucifer was rather pleased with out many of the member of these lands feared him, and hated him. They knew not to try to fight with him, they would falter and he would have them pinned down. ”Your ladies are what I want..not you. Sure I do loovvvee seeing you, but face it olde buddy. You don’t do it for me. Sorry….However...you turn over the silver rat, and a few of your females. I just might think about leaving you alone. I’ll let you play pretend in these lands for as long as you want.” Lucifer cocked his head to the side, his chilly blue eye on the male. Lucifer’s tongue rolled out as he playfully trying to egg Jefferson on.

Shannon
Veritas Vos Liberabit
Dum spiro spero

POSTED: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:38 pm

Flashy as always, Lucifer was an attention-seeking knave without a thing better to do. Jefferson caught himself wondering at times how one survived with shrunken intellect, with numbed common sense. How could they hunt? How could one lack all sympathy, lack complete empathy, yet still possess the level of brainpower to even form words? To hunt? Was it a conscious choice not to feel?

At that moment Jefferson wanted only to be rid of the Sawtooth pest and resign himself to the rocking chair by the fire within the sanctity of the ranch house he called home. He would fall asleep attempting to teach himself to read again, only to be lovingly scolded by Geneva for his lack of control. Ah, Geneva. she was good reason why he could not return, not yet. Not until this pain his ass was also out of his hair.

The dark male wiggled his tongue and swayed about in extravagant efforts to irritate the rather humorless Patriarch, and like always, seemed to think himself successful in doing so. Jefferson might have twitched a tattered ear, and doubtless he possessed and restrained every bit of bubbling rage Lucifer might have sensed from him, but still Jefferson chose to retain his wits. The time would come to destroy this man, but not yet. Not until he had answers to return to the victims.

"You have Deuce, don't you?" he asked flatly. "Go fuck her instead. I won't stop you." There would not come a day he and the Rhiannon would get along after the way he was treated during his earliest days as a part of Phoenix Valley. In a way, it made him no different than Lucifer -- and the sinner cringed visibly just at the thought.

Then Lucifer mentioned Noah, the silver tagalong Jefferson developed a soft spot for whether he wanted to or not, and the cyclops frowned and folded his ears tight. The offer was not considered in the slightest, and Jefferson only asked in reply, "What would you do to him?"

Lin
TANQUAM EX UNQUE LEONEM
MEMENTO MORI

POSTED: Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:02 pm

o,0 Lucifer spoke of something normal...for him.

Lucifer loved to know that people was scared of him, he loved the pheromone that they gave off. Jefferson, never had given him that victory...sad. Yes, a sad sad matter. The black monster knew that no matter how hard he would try that the brown male would never, ever fear him. Hate him? Yeah. Wish him dead? Oh yeah! Dream about killing him? Best believe it. Now what Lucifer wanted, was just for the old bag of bones to just go away and die. That, and leave off of the pack to him. He would sort out who was worthy of life and who was really just a stupid maggot. That just needed to be toasted in a fire and feed to the pups. The black male moved closer to the brown male, as he gave him a playful bump with his shoulder. No other reason to make Jefferson more upset and tail twisted about Lucifer. ”Think about it...you let me have my lady’s and I leave you alone. I want a female that don’t have her mouth between my fucking step mother’s twat, or slept with fifty males. She’s impure and dirty.” Lucifer sighed shaking his head. His toned changed. He must tell Jefferson his godly mission. ”I was given a mission from the Gods! Don’t fucking laugh at me you shrewd ass.”

The black male started to pace back and forth crossing his freshly marked tree. ”I need to make the perfect heir to the kingdom. A white male, pure white. Eyes need to match. So that is where the retarded male that has been leeching off you comes into play...he is impure and thinks I am his father. The thing is a bastard child. So let just say...he needs to pay for his crime of daring to call him-self a Sawtooth. Sick fucker is no Sawtooth, nor any child of mine. I’ve had one child..he was close but he failed at the full purity rate. ‘sides he is a hassle to you. How he can have the brain to help your pack any is a stupid idea. Think about it poppet. You turn that maggot over, let me toss him into the fire. You won’t have him smelling up the place. Not a bad deal….” Lucifer stopped as he lifted his head up looking at the brown male, with a raised ear.

Shannon
Veritas Vos Liberabit
Dum spiro spero

POSTED: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:55 am

Lucifer insulted Deuce with harsh and only moderately incorrect words, but Jefferson said nothing. Next he claimed to be sent on a mission by the gods, and still the cyclops kept quiet, his stare flat, his temper left unperturbed. Jefferson followed no deities. He could not deny they existed, yet neither could he affirm it. If anything, he might have been irritated for the sake of those like Dawali, so cultured by their faith and devotion, but at that moment the Patriarch only flicked tattered ears and listened to the black male's faulty explanation.

He didn't laugh. The glow of the hybrid's eye followed the Sawtooth's every pacing step, brows fretting at times, lips twisting at others. A pure white thing, coming from something so dark in color as Lucifer? Jefferson would not argue that Noah more than failed in that aspect, nor did he have the disposition his father might have admired either.

But Noah made himself useful, and he tried to keep up, even if he did not do so with stellar progress. Humming to himself, Jefferson balanced on two legs a moment and scratched at his ear with a back claw, testing the Sawtooth, allowing himself to look as if he was without guard raised.

"So let me get this straight, then," he said, scratching. "You're looking for an heir just like you, but white. Perfect and all of that. You won't have him with Deuce because that would be too easy and wouldn't bother me in the least, so you'd take Valley women and Noah because pegging them in the ass might piss me off."

The cyclops rolled his shoulders, then straightened. He raised his head and said decisively, "Well, fuck your gods."

Lin
TANQUAM EX UNQUE LEONEM
MEMENTO MORI

POSTED: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:29 am

Jefferson wasn’t really as stupid as Lucifer had thought he was. Lucifer knew that the male would one day see his way. Now if he would fully complain and step aside, or better yet let the black male into the pack lands, and allow him to have his female’s of choice and let him pick out the female’s he wanted to try to reproduce that perfect male heir of the kingdom. Lucifer’s tail twitched looking at the brown “leader”. He should have never taken the pack from Deuce, Duece would have known better than to fight Lucifer and his God given mission. She would have known to tell him no, or even fight him when he came to calling for the ladies.

Moving closer to the ragged jack ass, Lucifer licked his lips looking him up and down. ”Say what you will Old Buddy, but it’s a real thing. Now, let’s talk about what you can do for me.” Lucifer trotted over to where his was aligned with the brown male, as he gave him a playful look. The blue eyed monster was waiting...just waiting for the one eyed male to react. :”I could care less what you think, but you will stand down and to the side as I pick the female’s I’m going to honor with a litter. Or course that stupid gimp, will need to be….executed. I’m sure he’s too damn stupid to be helpful for your pack...he knows not to stand up to me, so having him for borders would be stupid. If you don’t hand him over, I will fucking kill him and leave his stupid head at your door step….but then we know how much alike we really are...and you might get a lot of joy looking at his head upon your step. OH!” Lucifer laughed as he ducked his head down then looking back to his “friend” ”You want to fuck his ass don’t you? Ah I knew you were not to far off from me. Olde Buddy, I would let you, but he’s just better off dead.” Lucifer leaned in towards the male, to rub against him.. Then the laughing, smiling, and joking around stopped. His eyes shifted to a cold tone, as he looked at the Souls man. ”Don’t fucking ever, insult my Gods. They have blessed me with a pack land that is full of females for me to lay with. After all that really all they are good for. A warm body to lay with, and bear my children. “

Shannon
Veritas Vos Liberabit
Dum spiro spero

Archive