[AT] July News

POSTED: Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:26 pm

July News and Pack Plot

Ok, so it is the end of July News.

SCHADENFREUDE

It seems as though something is going on inside Anathema over the next few weeks. Things are being moved around, tools and clothing stolen, and graffiti has appeared on the walls of the villa. There seems to be a prankster among the Anathemas. At first, it seems relatively harmless, until the pranks start to escalate.

Mischief

July 25: Horse tack nightmare Someone has been moving all the horse gear around the stalls! Everything is in the wrong location and tack is completely mixed up.

• Leader: Verve
  • Participants:Lelouch
  • Link
  • July 29: Where are my tools? Seems as though important tools Bear uses have gone missing from the shed. See if you can find them.

• Leader: Verve
  • Link
  • Aug 2: Artist? Anathema’s Storm Tree Villa has been covered in paint. The graffiti was signed with the tag B+Z. Who did this?

• Leader: Lelouch
  • Link
  • Aug 6: Thief! Some of Lukos’s things have been stolen!

• Leader: Nyx
  • Participants: Lukos
  • Link
  • Aug 10: It wasn't me New Bune Lelouch and Zepar Kentaro Lykoi are taking some heat after some of the clues point the them.

• Leader: Kentaro
  • Participants: Lelouch, Lukos
  • Link
  • Aug 13: No longer funny All of the pranks were relatively harmless until the new Bune went missing. Lukos has formed a search party, why not help him?

• Leader: Lukos
  • Participants: Nyx, Szenne
  • Link
  • Detective

Use the clues in the available threads to figure out who it is before the reveal and win a custom title! Sign up for the threads below and indicate if you would like to be the thread leader. Thread leaders will be pmed with the clues that should be found during their events.

Mischief managed

Aug 18: A pack meeting is called and the prankster behind all of the incidents publically apologizes.

Last edited by Anathema on Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:32 pm, edited 6 times in total.

POSTED: Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:15 am

Kentaro will head the August 10th thread!
    Everyone started out a little insane But we learn pretty quick how to fake it for the game
    Anathema
    DEAD
    Marie
    Luperci SoSuWriMo 2012 Champion! Matchmaker: Still a Better Love Story than Twilight with Sky!
    Womanizer
    Twisted Mistress

POSTED: Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:21 am

Nyx could be involved in the August 13th thread? or any of them really, maybe she could lead the August 6th one?
    Nyx

Loners
    Wolfdog
    Corie
    Luperci Mate to Lukos Bound by blood, never alone.

POSTED: Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:15 pm

I can do the first thread, and backdate it. The second...I can make charge of it too.
    Devil in Disguise

Seal
    Luperci

POSTED: Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:25 pm

Just to double check, you wanted to lead the first two threads Verve? They will need to be backdated. I've also signed Lelouch up for a few threads.
    Avi by Raze

POSTED: Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:52 pm

Yup, I can lead those two. If you already have Lelouch signed for some others, maybe they can both lead them?
    Devil in Disguise

Seal
    Luperci

POSTED: Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:48 pm

Please Start your threads and date them for the date on the time line.
    Everyone started out a little insane But we learn pretty quick how to fake it for the game
    Anathema
    DEAD
    Marie
    Luperci SoSuWriMo 2012 Champion! Matchmaker: Still a Better Love Story than Twilight with Sky!
    Womanizer
    Twisted Mistress

POSTED: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:19 am

Please sign Szenne up for the 8/13 search thread!
    Salsola
    The Family
    Sammiie
    Luperci Your poison taints my blood
    hardest of hearts
    and from it she fled

POSTED: Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:56 pm

Ok
    Anathema
    DEAD
    Marie
    Womanizer
    Twisted Mistress

POSTED: Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:32 pm

Second thread, ready!
    viewtopic.php?f=39&t=29015
    Devil in Disguise

Seal
    Luperci

Dead Pack News