[SP] Picturesque Posts

POSTED: Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:49 pm

[SP] Picturesque Posts

Table of Contents

STOP. In the name of art!

Have you ever sat there and needed that extra bit of motivation to post? Or perhaps you're someone that likes to have goals to work towards.. or perhaps you simply love the thrill of a contest and enjoy a good challenge. Well, our beloved Sapiens, look no further!

For your activity, loyalty and membership, we plan to reward your beautiful faces <3

How to participate?

This contest is quite simple. The first player to meet the criteria posted gets a reward from one of SP's Leaders. What reward you say? Well, my dear little Sapien.... art of course (what other use do we have for them?!). You could get a line sketch, a chibi or a full optime piece; prizes vary depending on leaderships time, muse, etc.

For the duration of this contest, the following applies:

• All threads must be appropriately marked with the correct icon. (AW+ / AW / P / etc)
  • You cannot re-submit or re-use threads or posts for this contest.
  • All new threads must be made after the criteria was posted.
  • All new posts must be made after the criteria was posted - but may be posted to older, pre-existing threads.
  • Submissions (posts, threads, etc) must be made within Sapient's forum.

How to submit?

Simply respond to this thread with links to the relevant proof of criteria being met. Remember that only the first person to complete the criteria gets a prize.

But do not worry! Once the prize for a criteria has been posted, another criteria will be posted up.

A member of SP's leadership will PM you once we have confirmed your submission. Art will be of you (or one of your, if you have several) SP characters.

Note: You cannot win prizes consecutively. If you won the last criteria, you will not be eligible for a prize in the current one.

Optional Submission Template
Code: Select all
[list] [*][b]New Thread #1:[/b] [url=thread url]Thread Name[/url]
[*][b]New Thread #2:[/b] [url=thread url]Thread Name[/url]
[*][b]New Thread #3:[/b] [url=thread url]Thread Name[/url]
[*][b]New Thread #4:[/b] [url=thread url]Thread Name[/url]
[*][b]A Post #1:[/b] [url=link to exact post]Thread Name[/url]
[*][b]A Post #2:[/b] [url=link to exact post]Thread Name[/url]
[/list]
Last edited by Sapient on Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:40 am, edited 10 times in total.

Songbird

POSTED: Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:50 pm

Criteria 001

001 Details

Remember; only the first player to post proof of completion gets a prize! Only content made after this criteria is posted counts; you may begin working on submissions as soon as a criteria is posted.

And without further ado! Your challenge, should you choose to accept, our dear Sapien... is:

• 4 new threads (Private, All Welcome or All Welcome +)
  • 2 posts (not including starters to the new threads)
    Total Required: 6 posts

Last edited by Sapient on Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Songbird

POSTED: Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:32 pm

#slayed
Avatar & Squareyote © Raze. Mini © J.
Sapient
DEAD
Luperci

POSTED: Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:40 pm

Criteria 002

001 Winner

Congrats to our Criteria 001 winner -- Kiki! Here is your prize:

002 Details

Remember; only the first player to post proof of completion gets a prize! Only content made after this criteria is posted counts; you may begin working on submissions as soon as a criteria is posted. Consecutive wins are not allowed.

And without further ado! Your challenge, should you choose to accept, our dear Sapien... is:

• 2 new threads (All Welcome +)
  • 3 posts to AW or AW+ threads (not including starters to the new threads)
  • 2 posts (not including starters to the new threads or AW replies, but may also be to AW threads)
    Total Required: 7 posts

Songbird

POSTED: Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:19 pm

Salsola
The Family
Sammiie
Luperci Your poison taints my blood
hardest of hearts
and from it she fled

POSTED: Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:45 pm

Criteria 003

002 Winner

Congrats to our Criteria 002 winner -- Sammiie! Here is your prize:

003 Details

Remember; only the first player to post proof of completion gets a prize! Only content made after this criteria is posted counts; you may begin working on submissions as soon as a criteria is posted. Consecutive wins are not allowed.

• 2 new threads (AW + / Private / AW)
  • 10 posts (not including starters to the new threads)
    Total Required: 12 posts

Songbird

POSTED: Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:33 pm

To save myself a little time, Kitty, you know my count numbers. 6 on Miwa and 5 now on Sybil.
Weaver Valentine
Salsola
The Overseer (NPC)
Salena
Luperci Signorino Mate to Syringa

POSTED: Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:09 pm

Criteria 004

003 Winner

Congrats to our Criteria 003 winner -- Salena! Here is your prize(s):

004 Details

• 5 posts (within SP's forum)
In addition to these 5 posts, you must also complete one of the following options:
  • 1 x pack pride: Options include: 468 X 60 banner, SP themed post table template, SP themed art.

OR
  • 2 x threads (meeting completion rules) where character contributes to pack stores/livestock or gains items to go towards pack stores/livestock. Threads may take place outside of SP's forum for these.

Total Required: 5 posts and 1 pride OR 5 posts and 2 completed threads

Songbird

POSTED: Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:31 pm

Myst
Luperci You sunk my battle ship! Home is not where you are from. It is where you belong. Some of us travel the whole world to find it. Others find it in a person.
I'm dangerous,
I'm warningyou—
but you're not afraid of me
and I can't convince you

POSTED: Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:11 pm

Criteria 005

004 Winner

Congrats to our Criteria 004 winner -- Myst! Here is your prize(s):

005 Details

• 2 Posts
Total Required: 2 posts

Songbird

Dead Pack News