[SP] You're unsuited for the rage of war

POSTED: Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:11 am

Sapient Needs Training Grounds!

Table of Contents

What's going on?

Naenia has decided that Sapient needs an official area for training and will be organizing the building of the pack's new training grounds. She cannot do this alone however and is asking for help from her packmates. She plans to have a set of training dummies, and area for hand-to-hand combat, and archery targets to begin. More additions can be made as needed in the future based on what the pack ends up wanting or needing.

She has also decided that a few watch posts would be good for the pack, and that since supplies are being gathered anyway, this is a good time to build them.

Get Involved! (While earning Picturesque Posts prizes!)

There are two ways to get involved: thread prompts and organized threads. Prompts can be done multiple times, and if needed, it can be assumed that Naenia has given direction for them.

Thread Prompts

• Collect materials for the training grounds. Things like wood, cloth, metal, rope, boards, nails, and straw are all acceptable.
  • Pile up the hay bails to start making the archery targets or build weapon racks -- or both!
  • Build a fence around the area.
  • Clean out the storage shed.
  • Trade for or craft new weapons to be stored by the grounds.
  • Trade for or craft protective gear for sparring

Organized Threads

Threads will start going up shortly. For threads that end up with 3+ participants, a character can be skipped after 48 hours to keep the thread moving.

Post here to sign up to start thread three or four!

Thread One: location, location, location

• Participants: Naenia (start); Open for two -- first come first served for those who post to the thread. No OOC signup.
  • There are several suitable areas for the training grounds, so one needs to be decided upon and a plan laid out based on the location.

Thread Two: it's off to work we go!

• Participants: Naenia (start); Open for two -- first come first served for those who post to the thread. No OOC signup.
  • Now that the supplies have been gathered and some parts are built, everything can be set up.

Thread Three: the first watch post

• Participants: Open for a Starter; AW+
  • Build one of the watch posts!

Thread Four: the second watch post

• Participants: Open for a Starter; AW+
  • Build one of the watch posts!

Thread Five: The Big Reveal

• Participants: Naenia (start); AW+
  • The training grounds are finished! Come check them out! ...do those training dummies look familiar?

Prizes

Standard game points are earned for all posts/threads for the duration of the event. Posts must be relevant to the prompts and organized threads above.

Please submit relevant threads with the form below. Prize placements are determined by the number of threads that meet completion rules. Thread submission deadline is the 16th November, 11:59pm GMT.

• First place: Avatar by Kitty
  • Second place: Chibi drawn by Kitty

Please use the following form to track/submit threads and earned game points:

Code: Select all
[list]
[*] [b]Thread:[/b] [url=URL]Thread Name[/url]
[list] [*] Points and explanation [/list]
[*] [b]Thread:[/b] [url=URL]Thread Name[/url]
[list] [*] Points and explanation [/list]
[/list]

[*] [b]00 Points in total.[/b]

Threads and posts can count towards both this event and Picturesque Posts!
Last edited by Sapient on Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

Songbird

POSTED: Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:57 pm

Thread One is up! viewtopic.php?f=120&t=29574

Myst
Luperci You sunk my battle ship! Home is not where you are from. It is where you belong. Some of us travel the whole world to find it. Others find it in a person.
I'm dangerous,
I'm warningyou—
but you're not afraid of me
and I can't convince you

POSTED: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:11 pm

Myst
Luperci You sunk my battle ship! Home is not where you are from. It is where you belong. Some of us travel the whole world to find it. Others find it in a person.
I'm dangerous,
I'm warningyou—
and I can't convince you

POSTED: Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:42 pm

Myst
I'm dangerous,
I'm warningyou—
and I can't convince you

POSTED: Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:28 pm

[*] 32 Points in total.
Tzila Napier

Nina
I only procrastinate and yell at Kitty
NO DEATH
woman king

Dead Pack News