[CdC][CdM] 2016 Tournament

POSTED: Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:55 pm

Image CdC / CdM Tournament Image

Come one, Come all!

Come one, come all! Come and join in on the festivities and win glory in CdM/CdC 2016 Tournament! Both packs will take turns hosting events over the course of three days of camaraderie and friendly competition. Members from both packs are welcome to sign up here for as many events as they wish, or simply spectate and cheer on your favorite competitor.

Timeline

November 1: Welcoming Ceremony followed by the Melee and Targets events (Location: CdC)

November 2: Both packs travel together from Casa to the Court

November 3: Swimming and Horse Race events followed by an evening Champions Ball (Location: CdM)

Sign-ups

Grand Melee

A free for all fighting competition, held in Casa, where it's everything goes until first blood. Everyone fights everyone and the last man or woman left standing is the victor! Be careful not to seriously harm others or you will find yourself disqualified!

1. Skoll Haskel
  2. Lycaon Nonakris
  3. Indi Knight
  4. Addler
  5. Hartt Hushhowl
  6. Rio Marino
  7. Callum Knight
Targets

Various colorful targets have been peppered through the Sugar Woods in Casa. The challenge is to run, and keep on running, attempting to hit the targets with bows, slingshots, or even throwing. Careful now, some of them might move unexpectedly...

1. Abigail Sadira
  2. Linden Aatte
  3. Haven Aatte
  4. Myrtle Greenwood
Swimming Contest

Think you are the master of the sea? Prove it and put those swimming muscles to the test! Competitors will swim the open water of the Court's Anguille Lake, the first one to make it back to land will earn them selves the title and bragging rights.

1. Skoll Haskel
  2. Luca Knight
  3. Thyri Dawnbringer
  4. Rio Marino
  5. Mottle

Horse Race

Both the Court and Casa are proud owners of horse herds, but who has the fastest horse and rider? Riders will be race through various obstacles to demonstrate their equestrian skills and decide once and for all who the best horseman (or horsewoman!) is.

1. Teagan Stryder
  2. Silvano Sadira
  3. Thyri Dawnbringer
  4. Callum Knight
  5. Linden Aatte

Notes

Winners are decided by random name selector to prevent any sort of favoritism/bias affecting the outcome of the fights. How people win is up to the players themselves.

Pumpkin Hunt!

A pumpkin has been hidden within one of the two packs territories, write a RO with your character searching a maximum of one territory per pack (two ROs total) following the clue below. The winner and location will be announced at the end of the month! Your RO's should state explicitly what subterritory you think the pumpkin is. Make sure to PM your threads to either CdM leadership or CdC leadership.

CLUE:

Once dotted along the sea,

There are so much fewer of me,

I may not see ocean,

But you should not fear to go in.

You won’t need to dig,

It’s a little bit big,

Sweet water runs freely and sun shines in,

And somewhere inside, you’ll see a pump’in.

An OOC pumpkin icon hunt is now underway so you can search for a pumpkin just like your character! Ten pumpkin icons like this have been hidden throughout the Casa di Cavalier and Cour des Miracles Forums, Wiki Pages and Websites, find them all and PM your packs OOC Account all ten locations ASAP. The first member of each pack to submit the correct locations will receive a pumpkin prize! (Note: the example icon does not count in the ten)

Point Frenzy!

The top three players to accumulate and submit the most points on this page by November 20th will receive prizes! Only the points accumulated via the means listed below will count for the purpose of this contest.

Point Accumulation:

• OOC sign up for and IC reply to a tournament event
    3 points each
  • Word Count: Earn double the points!
    (300 words = 6 points, 600 words = 12 points, 1000 words = 20 points)

• Make or respond to an AW/AW+ Festival thread
    5 points
  • Write a RO pumpkin hunt thread
    5 points
  • Send in all ten pumpkin icon locations (even if you don't win!)
    10 points
  • Have a thread with a member of the opposite pack
    2 points
  • Post to a tournament event as a spectator
    2 points each

Prizes

Pumpkin Hunt Winners: 3 month icon will be given to the IC pumpkin hunt winner, CdC's OOC icon hunt winner, and CdM's icon hunt winner each. That's right, three winners!

IC Point Frenzy Winners:

1st Prize: Libri full body of a character of your choice:

2nd Prize - Corrie Avatar of a character of your choice:

3rd Prize: - Libri Lupus doodle of a character of your choice:

Cour des Miracles
OOC Account
Gen & Rat

POSTED: Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:41 pm

Sign Skoll up for dat melee!! ;D I might toss him into another competition if you end up needing more participants. c:

TOP OF THE WORLD, BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN
THEY BUILT YOU UP AND BROKE YOU DOWN AGAIN
SO NOW YOU HOPE TO BEAT THE SURF IN

Raze
Luperci heliophagy You Tried: A Reward for Doing the Thing SoSuWriMo 2012 - 2019 Champion!
devour the sun
tarnished prince

POSTED: Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:53 am

I'm tossing my Spartan into the melee.

John William Frost
Luperci

POSTED: Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:02 pm

'Tis a shame that Teagan will still be kind of in recovery from her injuries xD Horse race event it is! :3
Skana Creo
Avatar by San | Siggy Chibi by Alaine

Songbird
Luperci Mate to Sully
DRIVE ON AND
DON'T LOOK BACK

POSTED: Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:11 pm

Updated ;D Come everyone, you know you wanna participate!
SILVANO SADIRA
Now, I've learned it's better living in the moment. Enjoy youth, cause it doesn't last.

Player WikiCommissionsCharacter Wiki
Cour des Miracles
Dead
Gen
Luperci Equites Mate to Shiloh
Knight Errant
Commander Shepard
R E N A G O N • S O U L
Literary Liar

POSTED: Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:29 pm

Sign Indi up for the Melee! :D

POSTED: Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:54 pm

Addler is a little sickly at the moment but that won't stop him from trying to compete in the melee event!
ADDLER

Spacepanda
Luperci

POSTED: Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:47 pm

THIS IS SUPER FUN!!
Since the Melee is full, I'll toss Thyri (and fat old Baldr lol) into the horserace. :D

Mandi
Luperci Mate to Eliza but you'd become my candle in the dark
the sun still rises
even through the rain

POSTED: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:15 am

After a quick discussion, we have settled on everyone may participate in 2 (two) events! The melee and horse race are NOT closed and people can continue to enter!
SILVANO SADIRA
Now, I've learned it's better living in the moment. Enjoy youth, cause it doesn't last.

Player WikiCommissionsCharacter Wiki
Cour des Miracles
Dead
Gen
Luperci Equites Mate to Shiloh
Knight Errant
Commander Shepard
R E N A G O N • S O U L
Literary Liar

POSTED: Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:03 pm

I'll enter Skoll into the swimming contest if a) someone double-dog-dares him (pls) and b) I wanna plot him losing if someone wants to helps me. ;>

Raze
Luperci
tatter-winged phoenix
cunning linguist

Dead Pack News