A Sad Goodbye

POSTED: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:39 am

Image A Sad Goodbye Image

Change in Leadership

It is with a sad heart that we say goodbye to Stormie, who has decided it is time for her to leave the Casa Leadership Team. Stormie has been a major asset to the team, helping us move throughout our shiny new pack status, some slumps, and into our fifth year! She will be sorrowfully missed but we are glad she is taking the time to be with her family and watch her little girl grow. We all hope that you take time to enjoy the immense joy of motherhood. We will miss you and we love you!

Stormie will still be around Souls but no longer playing Alistair. ICly Alistair will have told Luca that he has become consumed with guilt and the weight of killing his father, no longer feeling he is fit to be a Cavalier. Unable to be convinced otherwise he would have left Casa a couple of days before our tournament with the Court. I will be posting a RO announcement with Luca to inform the Cavaliers IC, this may be in your characters thoughts during the tournament.

<3 Melissa

Casa di Cavalieri
OOC Account
Melissa, Nat, & Jazzy
Join? · Site · Forum · Maint. · Wiki · News

POSTED: Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:06 pm

Hello my lovely Cavaliers,
I am sorry for how sudden this change came. There was some confusion with the transition in leadership, but I wanted to say (however belatedly :( ) that it has been an honor and a privilege to serve as your leader and friend. It's been a good ride and i wanted to thank all my Cavaliers for their fun plots and awesome characters!

As mentioned above, Alistair will have abruptly left CdC owing to his immense guilt over murdering his father and the fact that he knows he would do it all over again if given the chance. His actions were morally reprehensible for him. Previously he was okay with killing when done for the greater good. However, he felt that by pursuing a (largely) personal vendetta as well as not only committing cold blooded murder but patricide he felt it was a step too far and he is ashamed at the man he has become. He feels that he no longer suits the ideals of the pack and does not deserve to be their king and neither does he feel fit to continue Jazper's legacy. This means he has dropped the Knight name as well. He will have left with little to no warning, only informing his children and Luca and some select pNPC's and will have left with his horse Merlin with what little he could carry.

However! (I love that word) This does not mean Alistair is gone-- you'll be seeing more of him, except it will be in LASKY where he will journey around 'Souls and beyond as a black knight (not an evil knight, mind, but more the unsponsored do-gooder kind) as a means to atone for his sins...and he may not be alone.

Thank you for the memories!
<3 Stormie
Syringa D'Angelo
Salsola
The Warden (NPC)
Stormie
Luperci Mercante Mate to Weaver

Dead Pack News