[KR] April Mini-Newspost

Leader updates, territory change, and featured co-ranks!

POSTED: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:44 pm

April Mini-Newspost

Table of Contents

Leadership Update

As some of you already know, San has made the difficult decision to step down from her role as OOC manager of Krokar. She has been an amazing addition to the pack and we cannot thank her enough for all the hard work, important input, creative ideas, and beautiful artwork that she has contributed to the pack. Thank you so much, San! <3

Here's a personal message from San:
"I just want to say thank you to Krokar for being an amazing home, and I feel very fortunate that I had the chance to help out behind the scenes. I'm excited to continue to be a part of the pack as a player again, and I look forward to all the amazing plots, characters, and mini games you have in store!"

Territory Change

In light of the board expansion, with those beautiful new lakes and rivers, we've decided to get in on some of that exciting real estate and have moved the southernmost portion of Krokar's territory to the west! But fear not! We've creatively worked most of our current landmarks and subterritories into this shift. Only Tuktu Lodge and some of our watchtowers will be lost in the move — all of which can be rebuilt on our new property! :D

Landmark Ideas

With that being said, we will need some fresh landmark ideas to fill in the gaps in our new territory! If you have an idea and would like to submit it to us, please fill out the form below and PM the Krokar account.

• Members are free to submit as many ideas as they like but there is no guarantee all of them will be used.
  • Submissions must come with both a name and description.
  • Each submission is worth 30 points.
  • A maximum of 7 submissions are allowed.
  • May 21st is the cut-off date for submissions!

Submission Form

Code: Select all

[b]Landmark Name:[/b]
[b]Landmark Description:[/b]
[b]Landmark Image (if applicable):[/b]

Featured Co-ranks!

Starting next month, we will be launching a new monthly spotlight (of sorts) within Krokar that we hope will entice more members to achieve co-ranks. Every month we will feature one of our current co-ranks and reduce the thread requirement down to one for that role! However, other rules will apply:

• The thread must be started in the month the co-rank was featured.
  • The thread must be submitted within three months of when the co-rank was featured.
  • At least one pNPC must be included in the thread.
  • The thread must be interactive; no ROs will be accepted.
  • The member gaining the co-rank must post at least three times and have a total word count of 1,000 words to be eligible.

Krokar
OOC Account
Myst & Mandi

Dead Pack News