[SP] I double dog dare you!

POSTED: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:35 pm

[SP] I double dog dare you!

Table of Contents

This is a fantastically bad idea!

All around Sapient there are notice boards; in the communal spaces, on personal quarters, etc. Usually used for passive aggressive note leaving, trolling and sometimes actually leaving important messages, a mysterious note has appeared on the main ball rooms notice board. It would appear someone has left a challenge up on the board, one for only the brave (or utterly foolish to attempt).

One brave soul has taken the challenge and completed it, only to leave behind another challenge, starting off a whole new game that can only end one way: badly.

Important Dates

• 27th / 28th June - Dare submission opens.
  • 29th June - Dare assignments are given out. Contest begins once you receive your pm.
  • 30th July 11:59PM EST - Thread submission ends.
  • 31st July - Prizes and winners are announced

Dare Submissions

A separate channel will be opened in Sapient's Pack Chat for players to submit their dare suggestions. Submissions will be open for a short period of time, so be sure to pop on chat to have your say!

Dares can be super specific (pertaining to a specific character) or general. Does your character want to get revenge on a fellow pack mate? Or want to yank someone in particulars chain?! Or perhaps you have a scenario or idea that is just super funny and needs to be inflicted upon anyone!

* Note specific character content is subject to player consent.

Join the fun

To join in the fun, reply to this thread on the character you are signing up to the event with. If you have multiple Sapiens, please post once per character on each characters account.

By joining the event, you agree that:

• Your character will be assumed to have completed their dare.
  • Your character would then re-post another dare on the board for the next person.

Each character participating will receive a dare that they must IC'ly complete, along with a dare that they themselves will post on the board for the next person to do.

Thread Submission

Once you receive your dare, you may start threads. For the duration of the contest, be sure to edit your entry to post with the following thread tracker, which will count as your formal thread submission.

Code: Select all
[list]
[*] [url=#]Thread Name[/url] - 000 words
Content / how is this thread relevant.
[/list]

Prizes

All threads being submitted must meet completion rules. RO or self-threads do not count.

• All participants who complete one thread in which their character completes their dare will earn 100 pack game points.
  • The character with the most relevant threads to this event (started and completed within the contest time frame) will win the following permanent icon: Image

Relevant threads include the preparation for doing the challenge, doing the challenge itself, posting up the message for the next challenge, assisting others in their challenges, being the subject / target of a challenge, etc.

Last edited by Sapient on Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Songbird

POSTED: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:36 pm

Entering Niv. Will update with contest thread log once the contest starts!
By the grace of the fire and the flames
YOU'RE THE FACE OF THE FUTURE, THE BLOOD IN MY VEINS

Kitty

I'm just a snake
SO LAY ME DOWN
In the cold dark earth

POSTED: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:37 pm

Entering Asura

Last edited by Asura Creo on Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:50 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Asura Creo

Songbird
Luperci
Meant to fly
in that sky

POSTED: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:41 pm

Entering Lithia

• I never want you to know - 278 words
    Challenge: Lithia sneaks into Isolda's room while she's sleeping and steals her loincloth and leather bag, and then she dyes them pink.
  • push me to the edge - 260 words
    Bonus Content: Lithia trades a bag of seeds for some pink dye.

(Are there any qualms against me being organized and listing threads here prematurely?)
Last edited by Lithia Napier on Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:09 am, edited 8 times in total.
Salsola
The Family
Sammiie
Luperci Your poison taints my blood
hardest of hearts
and from it she fled

POSTED: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:41 pm

Entering Isolda. With great apprehension. xD

Last edited by Isolda Lyashev on Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Isolda Lyashev

POSTED: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:45 pm

Entering Dareios.
I'm demon on a mission , telling white lies
And you know I’m playing both sides

Kitty
Luperci Oh Morrígan, guide me through this dark night Come close and let me break you too
Father, Son and Holy Ghost
It's all just somebody's
unholy hoax

POSTED: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:24 pm

I are signing up (and putting this here so I no forget)

• [url=#]Thread Name[/url] - 000 words

POSTED: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:25 pm

Entering Kadir!!

Mads
Luperci Crazy Cat Lady
mo mhuintir, mo chroi

POSTED: Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:53 pm

Entering Naenia

Myst
Luperci You sunk my battle ship! Home is not where you are from. It is where you belong. Some of us travel the whole world to find it. Others find it in a person.
I'm dangerous,
I'm warningyou—
but you're not afraid of me
and I can't convince you

POSTED: Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:54 pm

Entering Nieve

Dead Pack News