[SP/KR] The Aftermath

Phase 2

POSTED: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:11 am

Oh-Shit-What-Happened After Party

Table of Contents
WARNING: This event is part of a series. Choices you make now may impact your options later down the road regarding what aspects you can get involved with - including, but not limited to, negative events occuring to your character.

Last Month

Clean up on aisle six! That party got a little bit crazy towards the end there - we hope everyone enjoyed themselves and made it home in one piece!

However, overall that was some lovely team building and fun, right guys?! Brings tears to our eyes just how nicely everyone played together. So innocent. So good. So hap- WRONG. Since when were our plots ever that innocent?!

Get involved

Depending on your previous IC engagement in Phase 1, what your character did or did not do now comes into play! (don't say we didn't warn you!!).

Below are several groups: each group has a check list -- if your character has IC'ly done every item on that list, then your character is eligible for the corresponding thread prompts to the right.

Figure out which group(s) your character can participate within, fill in the below form (per character) and then get threading -- and, as always, keep in mind what you do or do not do will impact your options and involvement in the plot for later phases!

Code: Select all
[b]Character name:[/b]
[b]Groups Unlocked:[/b]
[b]Thread(s) that cover content:[/b]

Prompt Group A

Did you do all of these?
  • Come into contact with water during participating or spectating either event (or whilst practicing for events).
  • Ate some of the fish caught from the contest.
  • If participating in Sink-or-Swim: Use wood sourced for your vessel from Striken Grove, along Red Bank River or near Demon's Run.
If so, you have unlocked these thread prompts:
  • The fun doesn't need to end just yet; before everyone goes home, lets see if we can squeeze in one or two good old fashioned pranks.
  • There appears to be a white bra ontop of the Estate building in Sapient. Perhaps you can get to the bottom of that story.. like how the heck it got up there in the first place.

Prompt Group B

Did you do all of these?
  • Spectated (or participated in) at least one of the two events.
  • Attended the beach party at some point, staying long enough to sit near the bon fire and enjoy it's warmth.
  • Explored some of Sapient's territory during this period.
  • It's the day after the party and BOY do you have some stories to tell because some of the attendees really could not handle their drink! Share them or inform the characters of your story of their shameful deeds.
  • Clothes are littered everywhere. Clearly, someone decided to strip... you can't just leave them there, so it would only be right to return this lost property to its rightful owner!
  • Is that love in the air? Hearts drawn in the sand with initials, a partial section of a love letter, vague memories of a shiloutted couple escaping the party... this is rather curious. Whatever is someone to make of this?

Prompt Group C

Did you do all of these?
  • Attended the beach party, drinking alcohol since a party needs booze to kick start it, right?!
  • Competed in at least one of the two contests.
  • Oh boy! You sure partied like there was no tomorrow, too bad your brain didn't get the memo! Try to find a remedy for that hangover, or, try to soldier through it! Maybe you have a really annoying packmate that just seems too oblivious to notice your bad mistake.
  • With all that drink consumed, it should hardly be a surprise you woke up in someone else' bed... truth be told, it's impressive you made it to a bed. But... how did you get there and who is that next to you?!

Prompt Group D

Did you do all of these?
  • Attended the beach party, but did not drink - rather, that fancy looking food caught your eye, so you went and grabbed a plate full... or two... or three.
  • Arrived to the party in time to hear Nivosus's speech.
  • There's a lot of leftovers - why not lend a hand splitting things up and packing them for Krokaran's to take back home, as well as for Sapiens to move into their storage.
  • Disaster has apparently struck and the healers have the work cut out for them: help them make up some hangover remedies because we need them ASAP.
  • Yum yum YUM! That food at the party was DE-lish~! I bet there's more around somewhere! Grab a friend, maybe even someone that missed out on the party, and share some of the leftovers before they go bad! They gotta go somewhere! Better in your stomach than crow food!

General Prompts

These prompts can be completed by anyone, regardless of if you are eligible for the above groups or not.

• My oh, my. It looks like we have a lot of.... very hungover, passed out hot messes. Has no one heard of restraint?! I guess someone will need to get these drunken fools back to bed and check they are still breathing....
  • In our excitement for the party, it would appear we stocked up too much. Both packs are going to split the remaining supplies, taking them home - yet... lets reduce the work (and weight to carry home!) - why not help eat the last of the food and drink the surplus of alcohol.
  • Clean up on aisle three! The beach needs a good clean after all that fun. Make sure the bonfire is out and there's no litter - not only that, but Sapient's kitchens are also in dire need of a scrub!
  • Cleaning doesn't need to be all work and no fun - why not go for a swim, start a water fight and make the most of the remnants of summer.

Prizes!

We are offering 75 pack game points for participating with this month's event in any way!

In addition to points, we will also be holding a raffle for Songbird art. Artwork will reflect the amount of participation and effort put into this event. Please be respectful and patient when waiting for the completion of this prize.

Important Dates

The following dates are when things will occur. Please note that group threads will be started earlier and forward dated!

Additionally, all Thread and Raffle submissions are due by by midnight EST on September 30th. The winners will be announced on October 1st.

Rules

• To qualify for game points:
    • You must make 1 post relevant to the above prompts.
    • You are responsible for claiming the points (post to respective packs maint or note in your google points sheet, etc).
  • To enter the Raffle:
    • Raffle posts must all be a minimum of 200 words each, with your completed thread having a sum total of 1000 words or more.
    • When submitting your raffle entry, please clearly display the word counts per post in your submitted raffle thread.
Art Raffle Entry:
Code: Select all
[b]Character name:[/b]
[b]Completed Thread link:[/b]

FAQ

Can I post to Phase 1 group threads now to qualify to participate in a specific group?
  • Yes. Group threads will be open until the 15th September.
If me and my thread partner did not specify where we sourced our vessel's wood, can we ooc'ly assume it was from one of the listed locations?
  • Yes. So long as no specific location was mentioned, you may ooc'ly assume the source of your wood.
Can I ooc'ly assume my character attended the beach party/my character was NPC'd present, does that count?
  • No. You must make at least 1 IC post to the party thread to qualify for the relevant groups.
I'm not eligible for any of the 'main' groups, does this mean I cannot participate in future events?!
  • No - do not worry, if you cannot join A-D groups, there will be participation options in Phase 3 and later. However, this will likely impact what those options are.
Do personal threads count towards unlocking groups?!
  • Yes - so long as they are dated to have taken part during phase 1 (August). Keep in mind the formal contest dates and the party's date.
What qualifies as exploring?
  • Being in a part of Sapient's territory and moving within it. At least a step. One step.
Last edited by Sapient on Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:21 am, edited 3 times in total.

Songbird

POSTED: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:04 pm

Character name: Asura Creo
Groups Unlocked: Groups B and D
Thread(s) that cover content:

Character name: Elias Blueridge
Groups Unlocked: Groups B and D
Last edited by Asura Creo on Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Asura Creo

Songbird
Luperci
Meant to fly
in that sky

POSTED: Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:29 pm

Character name: Nivosus Moineau
Groups Unlocked: A, B, C
  • Party: 1, 2
  • Fishing: 1
  • Vessel: 1