Re: [IF] Inferni Disbandment

POSTED: Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:54 am

Thank you for all the support and kind words. <3 I really appreciate it, and this would have been a lot harder without all the kindness and understanding people have shown me.

Unless I messaged you privately, all icon and horse claims thus far are good to go. :>
their lips the secret kept, if in ashes the fire-seed slept

Raze
Luperci
cinder and smoke
ash in your mouth

POSTED: Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:31 am

I know that Otilie has only just appeared but I am so happy to finally say I have a coyote - even if it's at the tail end of an amazing run <3 Thank you Raze for leading the group for so many great years!

I was wondering if Otilie would be able to claim a horse for plot purposes - it could be given back to the clan/returned/set free and discovered by someone else after she flees. :)

The horse doesn't matter so much - as long as it can run fast!
Loners
DEAD
Amanda
Luperci

POSTED: Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:29 pm

My heart hurts! What will we do without our stinky 'yotes? Inferni was my first, real home on here for years, and even when it wasn't, you helped make 'Souls as a whole my home.

You do you, Raze. I'm proud of ya. <3
Casa di Cavalieri
Second Officer
Alexander
Maintenance Aide (I GOT THAT BROOM BROOM BROOM) Luperci Carpenter

POSTED: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:24 pm

<3<3<3 Raze

Also! I tracked down some of my old IF game points. I have 402 from Hybrid and 608 from Wraith. It doesn't look like I cashed them in. If possible, could I get the flame icon added to Hybrid and Wraith's accounts? It looks like since I have 1,000 points, I could buy one of each at 500 points per icon.

Thank you!

Avatar by Trophy, signature image by Gen

Del Cenere Gang
Las Brasas
Tammi
Luperci They stole my dirty socks... :( You have to love yourself a fire

POSTED: Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:59 pm

Oof -- I't sad to see this amazing clan go but I'm glad that it was for a good reason! It's been a good run and I would like to give mad props & big thanks to Raze for selflessly keeping Inferni's flame burning for so long. TuT

I would like to cash in all my points for a flame icon (and if it's possible, with the hovertext: I hold with those who favor fire) !!

POSTED: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:05 am

their lips the secret kept, if in ashes the fire-seed slept

Raze
Luperci
cinder and smoke
ash in your mouth

Dead Pack News