- If you find an error on the forum, RP Guide, in pinned threads, etc. -- please let us know so the problem can be corrected.
- Include a link wherever possible -- screenshots can sometimes help, too!
- Remember, problems and issues with pack information should go to that pack's leaders -- typically via Pack Maintenance.
<3 Thanks for helping out!
[b]Location of Problem:[/b]
[b]Description of Problem:[/b]
[b]Link (if applicable):[/b]
Title & Icon Fixes
- If your title has an error, post here. If you need an icon fixed or changed -- e.g., when your character has earned a mate or loses its mate, or when your character becomes a Luperci and needs their paw icon changed -- post here!
- If you are requesting to add a mateship heart, please include the complete account name of all characters involved. Remember, only characters one year of age or older and within the same pack (or two loners) can officially be considered mates.
- See the Custom Title and Icon for relevant information.
[b]Character:[/b] FULL character account name
[b]Pack:[/b] (if applicable -- e.g., wrong icon or pack)
[b]Rank:[/b] (if applicable -- e.g, misspellings and wrong ranks)
[b]Mate One Name:[/b] Full character name (if applicable)
[b]Mate Two Name:[/b] Full character name (if applicable)
Archive Requests & Thread Revivals
- Post archival requests with a link to the thread.
- Post revival and "gravedigging" (reinstatement to the active forums from the Dead Topics) requests with a link to the thread and which forum the thread needs to be moved into.
Posted in the Wrong Account?
- Reply here with a link to the post and an indication of which post should be deleted (remove the post content and replace it with "delete").
- Make sure you have re-posted as the correct character.
Does something look weird on a particular skin? Is it hard to distinguish between pack colors, or is some part of the layout rendering improperly? Please let us know 1) which skin you're using, 2) where the error occurs (a screenshot would be great!), and 3) what browser + version you're using. Thank you!
If you get the max_user_connections error, do not refresh. Give it some time and come back later; the server is getting overloaded with database connections.
Certain parts of maintenance -- e.g., an update to a pack's website, or a problem with a pack's rank listing on the board -- don't go in this maintenance thread. These pack-related maintenance requests and updates go into individual pack maintenance threads. Here's a handy list: