Do you miss me?

Aithne

POSTED: Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:11 pm

Returning home always brought him a sense of dread. His daughter and son were very much all grown now and no need for his visits though it put him at ease. Plus he liked to bring things to Skoll and Hati along with other friends along the way.

This time his niece Altaira joined him, the younger woman hadn’t left the pack she had been born into and wanted to join the roaming medic. The two had set up camp outside of the court by a good distance. Liam didn’t feel like encroaching on pack lands.

He had let out a call to his children hoping that they would answer. After all it had been about a year since his last visit. He had gotten caught up with a pack they had stopped at many members were injured and needed help and no one seemed to know what to do.

Tara had settled herself into a warm spot by the fire curled up in secui she dozed off. Liam chuckled as he sat there prodding at the fire a bit. He brought salves, some dried herbs and other things to give to the court. He wasn’t sure he was ready to return much had probably changed. To be honest he wasn’t sure if he had a place there to return to. The once prince found peace in roaming about helping those he could.
Liam Catori
You showed me your smile and my cares were gone
Falling in love filled my soul with fright

Marie
Luperci I know a lot of useless trivia!
Knight in Shining Armour

POSTED: Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:31 pm

WC: 336
OOC: Aithne is for now happy to see his dad.

Aithne's return home had been nothing short of boring. He'd arrived at the tail end of a power shift, catching none of the drama that had surrounded it, and just in time to help the beginnings of a new settlement. Fun, fun, fun. It was too early to begin planting as he'd hoped, or rather spring was coming far too late this year, but that didn't stop the man from doodling on his precious few pieces of blank paper the plans he had in store for a garden. Maybe I should ask Thyri for advice.

Thoughts far from family, Aithne didn't immediately recognize the howl that carried on the wind. It wasn't until Yuu began flapping her wings for Aithne to notice that he pulled himself from his dazed thoughts. Dad?! With a jolt, he jerked away from his writings and ran to the window to listen carefully. There was no following howl or echoing cry from his sister, but he knew without a doubt that it had been his father he'd heard.

Aithne grabbed his hoodie from where it lay tossed in a corner and quickly pulled it over his head as he jogged to meet the man who had raised him. The man who had left him. The jackal had always had mixed feelings towards Liam. As he'd been growing up, the man was little more than a steady nuisance, but as he grew older, he gradually began realizing that Liam was more than that. He was the only steady figure in Aithne's life, period, and the boy sometimes missed him. Not enough to go running into his arms, but enough to hurry the reunion along a little.

When he finally got near enough to see the fire, he raised a hand in greeting, a small smile on his face. "Hey, Dad!" He ran the last few steps, but stopped just out of arm's reach. Awkwardly, he stuffed his hands in his pockets and grinned at Liam. "It's been a while, how've you been?"
Cour des Miracles
Seigneur
Kris
Luperci

Canon