Tension is building inside, steadily

Everytime i try to get myself back on my feet

POSTED: Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:34 pm

Saturn Dosei Mephisto
OOC: Hope this is an ok starter! I know he is a lil sour in this post but I promise he is not a meany! If you want to read more about him, i have a profile filled out HERE

Dosei was not new to the Hunter's Guild by any chance, and when they had specifically asked for him, he rushed over to his favorite hangout to assist. His delicate fingers pressed the keys on his cellphone eagerly - texting back one of his normal comrades for such missions. Their reply to his inquiry left him with a frown forming on his long face. "The fuck is that supposed to mean?!" he asked aloud, not noticing the patrons of the diner looking over at him, and furiously typing back at his friend, the anger seething off of him as he sat there. The diner's owner came over to his spot and placed an extravagant meal in front of him, the one he always ordered before a fight. "I known ya' a long time, Dosei. Never seen ya' so worked up over ya'phone." he mentioned as he placed the Mother and Child's Rice Bowl down in front of him. Saturn's bright lavender eyes shot up at his server with annoyance in his eyes. The server jumped back and threw his arms up and when the male did this, Saturn turned his head and put his face in his hand. "I'm sorry. I didn't meant to get so heated." he spoke as his phone chimed once again with an incoming text. He felt himself clench his teeth as he looked up at the server, prepared to explain.

"Ya' know my partner, right? The one that hunts with me all the time?"
"Yea, was surprised that he didn't come in right after ya'. Ya'll usually are together when ya' visit.."
"Yeah well, today he ain't makin it. I have to do this hunt...alone." he told the server.
The server's eyes opened wide, knowing that the monster that he was to face was no weakling, and it would be near impossible to take it down alone, though with two bodies it might be possible, especially with someone as skilled as Saturn seemed to be. Saturn felt his hands start to shake in nervousness and irritation as he looked back at his phone and opened the dreaded text. It said something about the Hunter's Guild saying that they would send out another suitable candidate for the hunt, a suitable replacement for his partner. Saturn scoffed.

"Now he is saying they are gonna send someone to replace him for today. How ridiculous!" growled the canine, his short arms flipping up into the air before he grabbed his spoon and started to eat his delicious meal. It was cooked to perfection, and the smell made him feel like he had died and gone to heaven. It was his favorite of the meals that they served here, and it made his mood go from sour to at least a little bit "ok" with meeting someone new and fighting a monster with them. He could only hope that this person that they sent was not a pleb and would actually help instead of harm his performance. Dosei did not have the time to deal with a inexperienced kid, and he knew how the Hunter's Guild could be with their choices sometime. Hell, even when he first joined the Hunter's Guild, they sent him on missions that were virtually impossible for him, and often time he ended up hurting instead of helping. He didn't want to have to deal with someone like that on this day.

The only thing he could do was wait, and pray that they sent someone of exceptional skill.

Take everything from the inside and throw it all away

Template by Kitty and Aso, image by Keihiko

TILL VAN ULRICH
'Cause we were always alone, We were born in the hunter's season
All I really ever wanted was for you to die in the arms of someone
Avvie by kiriska@soulsRPG, signature image by Motth@FA

Salsola
The Henchman
J
Luperci Witch & Cazador
WINTER IS COMING
HUNTER'S SEASON

POSTED: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:43 pm

Word Count → +517 ::Their meeting is long overdue. My apologies <3

Today had taken an unexpected turn, and to make matters worse Bastien was late. It had all begun when his phone had beeped early that morning and bleary-eyed he had stared at the device. Eventually words coalesced on the screen, and he rose to his feet with a groan. His employers had asked him to cover one of the hunters, and without a second-thought he had agreed. This would be his perfect opportunity to prove to the Guild what he could do; a promotion would also help his folks. His parent’s farm did well enough to keep a single chocobo, extra income would be helpful to invest in better security. Anything that kept the Daemons at bay.

Debris stirred up from Tara’s long strides, as Bastien held onto the chocobo’s reigns. The farmer’s son was used to her bobbing gait, and guided the bird with his thighs. The weapons he’d brought with him jangled, whilst their worn metallic edges caught the light. His backpack contained several blades, waterskin, rations and a quiver full of bolts. His free hand rested upon the body of a crossbow that was slung upon narrow shoulders.

By the Six he hoped his partner was capable. The monster they had been dispatched to hunt was not a beast to take lightly. The thought of going against such a force of nature sent a frisson of fear and lightning-tinged excitement coursing through his body. Tara must have picked up on this, as she squawked and leaped into the air to avoid a stream. She landed on the bank with a squelch in the soft earth, and the hound patted her side as he praised her. “Yeah, there’s a good girl Tara! Not much further now.”

Tara slowed as they pounded along beaten and pock-marked road that lead to the rendezvous point. Buildings in various states of decay spread on one side, from residential houses to enticing shop windows as rider and steed passed. Bastien stretched the reigns toward him, as the chocobo drew herself upward and slowed. The hound leapt down from his mount’s side, patted her and secured her reigns to a post.

He brushed his hands through his hair as he padded toward the diner, and pushed through the doors. The scent of food hit his muzzle as soon as he entered, and his stomach growled in protest as he glanced along the rows of tables. He kept one hand reassuringly on his bow, as he tucked it out of his fellow patron’s way. Bastien dug into his jean’s pocket for his phone, which sent the multitude of charms attached to it clinking together. Ok, so he was only a little late. Baby pinks trailed along the booths at the diner’s far end, and finally settled on the figure of a flamboyantly dressed male.

His steps were hesitant as he approached the canine’s side, and hovered there. “Hey there,” he started, smiling shyly. “Are you Saturn from the Hunter’s Guild? I’m Bastien, your partner’s, erm, replacement.” He held out a freckled hand to the lavender-haired hunter with a wag of his bobtail.

Art by ParadiseLights

Sebastien Stone

Art Credit: Jacoby!
Salsola
The Serf (NPC)
Ketsuki

FOREVER BY YOUR SIDE

POSTED: Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:52 pm

Saturn Dosei Mephisto
OOC: Your post was so undeniably cute ahh. I love these boys. WC: 554

Saturn was miserably shoveling food into his maw as he sat there, waiting, dreading the 'idiot' that the Guild was sending to him today. He had horror stories for almost every temporary replacement that they had given him, and he started to question their ability to get people who actually knew what they were doing, and it got bad enough to where he sometimes doubted his own ability because of their lack of competency.

He had been halfway into his meal before a rather handsome dog had come through the diner - the jingle of his phone charms being what caught the attention of the purple haired canine. Saturn felt his cheeks heat up slightly, but as soon as his eyes caught with the bright pink of the other - he lowered his gaze and shoved a few more spoonfuls of the rice bowl in his maw. His bright lavender eyes too pushed into the bowl and when the male finally had come up to his table, his ears shot up and then pulled to the side of his head as he turned his gaze from his bowl towards the window.

Saturn's dirt colored hand pushed to his striped cheek and his lavender eyes turned back to the cute boy and he gave a slightly cocky smile to him. "The one and only." he spoke to the other at the question of whom he was. His eyes lit up with determination as he sat there, and he motioned for the other to sit down. There was little reason to be mean to the other male, and Saturn was naturally a nice partner, and knew that the other was probably starving. He knew that he had been this early in the morning. "You can order something to eat, I'll pay." he spoke to the other, also hoping to get to know the other a bit more before they go out on their mission.

One wouldn't say that Saturn was particularly well off, but another would notice that he did wear fancy clothing and lived a quite extravagant life, despite his main job of being a Hunter's Guild Hunter. He was one of the best, because of his practice, and there had not been another who sported the dual blades as fancy as he had. He had never lost a target, nor a battle, but sometimes he did have a hard time, particularly when he was alone, hence why he liked having a partner of any kind, even if they were incompetent.

From the look of this kid, he assumed that the kid was competent enough, if he could judge a book by it's cover.

"How long have you been part of the Hunter's Guild? I haven't seen your pretty face around before." he asked with a smile on his face as he looked at the other with half lidded eyes that gazed at the other. Saturn just couldn't help himself, though, the male was just so...cute, and it made him curious about the other a little bit more than he would have been with any other temporary partner. He felt his nub start to wiggle slightly behind him as he leaned forward and place both of his elbows on the table and entwined his fingers within each other.

Take everything from the inside and throw it all away

Template by Kitty and Aso, image by Keihiko

TILL VAN ULRICH
'Cause we were always alone, We were born in the hunter's season
All I really ever wanted was for you to die in the arms of someone
Avvie by kiriska@soulsRPG, signature image by Motth@FA

Salsola
The Henchman
J
Luperci Witch & Cazador
WINTER IS COMING
HUNTER'S SEASON

POSTED: Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:36 pm

Word Count → +000 :: These two are so cute <3

Bastien could feel the other man's eyes on him, an intensity in their depths. It was tempting to play with his phone, but he didn't want to appear rude, so this had been tucked away in a jacket pocket. Instead, he smiled demurely and dropped his own gaze, which left both men in silence briefly. He lifted his eyes as the Hunter clarified that he was indeed the bloke he was looking for. Saturn motioned for him to sat, and with a bright smile he settled down in the seat opposite. The well-dressed hybrid had a confident air about him that Bastien wished he had. He felt like he had gotten dressed in the dark, as he nervously combed his fingers through wild auburn locks. All of Saturn’s clothes looked new or at least well cared for whilst his own were what you might call ‘lived in’.

The sleeveless denim jacket was a faded blue with torn edges, but he had made the effort to in cute badges to it so that had to count for something, right? Beneath that was a tie-dye vest and worn baggy shorts. With the rush he had been in, his limbs were not weighed down with accessories like they usually would - and yet he was a fidget and brought along a layered necklace.

It was this that he was running his fingers along as Saturn offered to pay for his meal. The battle at hand would surely be an ordeal of Sisyphean quality, or so Bastien felt anyway. “Y-You sure about that, buddy?” The male rested his elbows on the table-top as he drew the menu closer so he could read it. Diners like these weren’t the kinds of places where you got posh nosh which was good since scratching out your living in the dirt didn’t afford you much in the way of Gil. All of the images and descriptions caused his stomach to grumble and drool to form, which Bastien quickly tried to hide as he waved the server over. “Hi, erm, can I have the F-Fried Rookie on Rice please?”

The freckled man chuckled as he wagged his finger, “Don’t you laugh!” The server disappeared to take their order while he fretted over where to put his arms or how he was sitting. "Thank-you, by the way." Bastien settled on placing both hands on his knees whilst one leg bounced, but his ears would perk forward as lavender-haired hunter asked after his time with the Guild. Saturn mentioned that he hadn’t seen him before, and well, the Stone would have remembered such a elegant figure as the one he shared a booth with.

“A couple of months honestly,” Bastien admitted as he rested his chin on a palm. “I spend most of my time on my folks’ farm but sadly living off the land isn’t the most lucrative of jobs. I fill in at the Guild whenever they’re short and here I am.” Bastien’s jaw parted as Saturn pressed himself closer, his body swaying with the motion of his tail and hands neatly joined. Those strange cosmic eyes held sway over him for a heartbeat, before he turned away and glanced at the floor through his eyelashes. Wow, is this the kind of appeal rich dudes have on farm boys?

“I, erm, I like your hair Saturn.” He said simply, through a bashful smile. “W-Wait, I mean - I wanted to ask you about how long you’ve been a Hunter? You look like you can handle yourself.” Bastien gazed upward timidly as he placed his free hand into his lap timidly.

Art by ParadiseLights

Sebastien Stone

Art Credit: Jacoby!
Salsola
The Serf (NPC)
Ketsuki

FOREVER BY YOUR SIDE

Non-Canon