Maintenance Thread

General game maintenance

POSTED: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:07 pm

Maintenance Thread

General Problems

• If you find an error on the forum, RP Guide, in pinned threads, etc. -- please let us know so the problem can be corrected.
  • Include a link wherever possible -- screenshots can sometimes help, too!
  • Remember, problems and issues with pack information should go to that pack's leaders -- typically via Pack Maintenance.

<3 Thanks for helping out!

Code: Select all
[b]Location of Problem:[/b]
[b]Description of Problem:[/b]
[b]Link (if applicable):[/b]

Title & Icon Fixes

• If your title has an error, post here. If you need an icon fixed or changed -- e.g., when your character has earned a mate or loses its mate, or when your character becomes a Luperci and needs their paw icon changed -- post here!
  • If you are requesting to add a mateship heart, please include the complete account name of all characters involved. Remember, only characters one year of age or older and within the same pack (or two loners) can officially be considered mates.
  • See the Custom Title and Icon for relevant information.
Code: Select all
[b]Character:[/b] FULL character account name
[b]Pack:[/b] (if applicable -- e.g., wrong icon or pack)
[b]Rank:[/b] (if applicable -- e.g, misspellings and wrong ranks)
[b]Mate One Name:[/b] Full character name (if applicable)
[b]Mate Two Name:[/b] Full character name (if applicable)

Archive Requests & Thread Revivals

• Post archival requests with a link to the thread.
  • Post revival and "gravedigging" (reinstatement to the active forums from the Dead Topics) requests with a link to the thread and which forum the thread needs to be moved into.

Posted in the Wrong Account?

• Reply here with a link to the post and an indication of which post should be deleted (remove the post content and replace it with "delete").
  • Make sure you have re-posted as the correct character.

Skin/Layout issues

Does something look weird on a particular skin? Is it hard to distinguish between pack colors, or is some part of the layout rendering improperly? Please let us know 1) which skin you're using, 2) where the error occurs (a screenshot would be great!), and 3) what browser + version you're using. Thank you!

Max_user_connections

If you get the max_user_connections error, do not refresh. Give it some time and come back later; the server is getting overloaded with database connections.

Pack Maintenance

Certain parts of maintenance -- e.g., an update to a pack's website, or a problem with a pack's rank listing on the board -- don't go in this maintenance thread. These pack-related maintenance requests and updates go into individual pack maintenance threads. Here's a handy list:

'Souls Assemblage
The Few, The Proud
'Souls Assemblage
'Souls Assemblage

POSTED: Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:36 am

I stumbled upon our list of 'plugboards' on the Wiki ~ and thought I should note that most of them are either a different site now or offline completely :/
Inferni
Tirones
Sammiie
Luperci

POSTED: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:32 am

Hey 'SA!

I made a curly-tailed floppy-eared Secui pixel for the pixel templates thing on the wiki! (There was a floppy-eared version, but no curly tail)

Image (if anyone feels as though they can improve the tail, I won't be offended <3)

There's also this one - where the tail is more "connected" to the body. I can't tell which one looks better.
https://i.imgur.com/fdZYZFS.png

LOL Since I happen to be in a sharing moood ~

A while back I made a "white" version of Sie's Coyote pixel. It's only elongated ears, but maybe they're useful enough to be uploaded? So players don't have to go through trying to get that brown one up there white without contrasting out all the shading.

then wear the gold hat, if that will move her
Sapient
Scio Parva
Sammiie
Luperci Scavenger Your poison taints my blood
hardest of hearts

POSTED: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:34 am

@Sammiie: You can remove the broken/dead links yourself as well as add your pixels to the wiki page for them! It's totally fine for you to edit. :) <3 Thanks for your contributions!

Inferni
Aquila
Raze
'Souls Assemblage Luperci Multiple Co-ranks SoSuWriMo 2012 - 2017 Champion!
tatter-winged phoenix
cunning linguist

POSTED: Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:27 pm

Mate Hearts for Iroquois and Sylven Firebringer <3
Krokar
Wayfarer
Gen
Luperci Striker, Leatherworker

POSTED: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:39 pm

Can you delete my post in the Open Chars thread under Maelyx as those chars have been adopted out?
viewtopic.php?p=275533#p275533
Anathema
Ninurta Ignis
Nukiira
Luperci Anathema's Top Poster for June! I command you, I control you
filia lunae lumen

POSTED: Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:24 am

Can viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2775 be revived to profiles and post logs, and viewtopic.php?t=33906 to Casa?
Callum Knight

Casa di Cavalieri
Second Officer
(Online)
Katie
Luperci Mate to Veyra Pupsitter White Knight Rage, rage against the dying of the light

Roleplay Aids