THE VIKING SHOP

CLOSED

POSTED: Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:17 pm

THE VIKING SHOP
TID FOR ET RAID

Hello everyone! Libri is still poor, and that even vikings need money in order to afford to plunder villages and wreck havoc. THEREFORE THE VIKING SHOP HAS RETURNED ONCE MORE, PILLAGING A VILLAGE NEAR YOU!

NOTE: I do not do art trades

RULES
  1. I have the right to reject your order for any reason.
  2. I accept Paypal only.
  3. You do not have to pay up immediately. I will typically send you a sketch of the character (this does not include sketches, doodles and chibis), and once it has been okayed, I'd prefer payment before I finish the commission. I will hold the art until payment.
  4. I will fix minor imperfections if desired (scars, colours, markings etc), but I generally expect you to give me a proper description with references (if available) of the character when the order is placed. I will not do more than a maximum of two edits of a finished piece.
  5. Turnaround time varies, but I work as quickly as I can, which should typically be around 1-3 days. However, if your waiting time extends beyond a week, please contact me!
WUT, HOW DIS WORK THEN, BRI??

Well, I shall tell you! To claim an open spot, simply respond to this thread. I will then ask you to contact me via PM and confirm your slot, and you should include description and references to the character. If you have moods, postures etc in mind, please let me know, and I will naturally do my best to give you what you want. If you want a specific style, you may voice your preferences there too, and again, I will do my best to make you happy! Once I have received all info on the character etc, I will draw up a sketch that should give you an idea of the finished piece. Once that has been okayed by you, I will usually require payment before I continue and finish up the commission.

PRICES AND COMMISSION TYPES

• Chibis $10: Lupus chibis and simple avatars and pieces without a lot of detail
  • Avatars $18: Avatars with detail and shading
  • Full Body Lupus $23: Full body lupus with detail and shading.
  • Full Body Optime $26: Full body optime with detail and shading
  • Full Body with Background $60+: Artsy wolves with detailed background of your choice! Prize may vary depending on the amount of characters and the complexity.
  • If you have any questions or whatever, don't hesitate to contact me!
    Salsola
    The Tradesman
    Libri
    Luperci Milite
    Crown of Love

Studios and Shops