The graves of the past hold a story to tell

For Bryan

POSTED: Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:42 am

+300 Sybil is hanging out around Demon's Run. Let me know if there is anything you want me to change.

Bored was the only word to describe how Sybil felt right now. She needed something exciting to happen in her life.. or at least something more than what was happening right now. Perhaps she could go looking for her hound friend she shared a wonderful night with, or slink out of Sapient to see if she could find any other man who might enjoy her company. She was no stranger to the idea of late nights leading to a night of sex. Still, there was only so many times she could do it before that too became dull.

An irritated sigh passed through her lips as the coyote just let her paws carry her along Sapient's lands. She had no clue where she was going, but anywhere was better than just sitting around the estate. She had already done her work for the day, so there was no sense in doing that again, at least not until later. Blue eyes turned up to the row of trees, watching them as she passed them by. Maybe she could work on beginning her knowledge on brewing, but reading a book just didn't seem like the best thing to do right now. That was better suited for a time when the girl wasn't so restless.

Sybil stopped when she could feel the ground under her feet change. When her gaze turned forward, she noticed the lines of tall graves in front of her. How had she never noticed this place before? Perhaps this was exactly what she was looking for. Yeah the place was grim, but it was better than nothing. Her paws carried her towards each of the graves, letting her eyes and fingers run about the stone. This place was sure hidden well in the forest, it was no wonder she hadn't come across it before. A smile grew on her face as she continued to explore, letting her mind carry her paws once again.

Sybil Moineau

Salena
Luperci

POSTED: Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:24 pm

Just a little longer
You made your promises, and I held on believing in all of them. Love's timeless, that's what you said, so why's your past coming back for its revenge? My arms, yeah, they're reaching for stars, but they're covered in scars. Oh baby you're the beating of my heart.Yeah, your touch left a mark. I'm not light, I'm not dark. Oh baby
WORDS: 300+

OOC: Sneaky o_o

He was simply wandering around now. He had ended his quickly failing hunt short. The buck was too fast, and put up too much of a fight for him alone. He admired how strong the animal was landing such a shove on him. His side ached, and it made him want to simply get to a cool, and safe place. He didn't want noise, or his muggy room in the estate. Cere had been too tired, and enjoyed the warmness of the room. She loved the sun, and hated anything cold. She enjoyed knitting sweaters, or dresses, or whatever looked nice. She could trade her works for anything, but that is if she would dare split with them.

He had dropped Will off at home after his tireless chase he needed a nap, and to his luck they both found Cere snoozing. His bobcat had snuggled up next to her in the dark room, and Zack slipped away. He had started his walk long ago, and had yet to find what interested him. His eyes drifted upon stones ahead of him, and a scent drifted to his nose. He quietly wandered closer. A woman wander touching, and looking about. He looked at the tall trees protecting the sacred area with large branches, and quiet voices.

Zack didn't want to sneak up on her, but didn't want to just call out. He quietly followed, but not too close. He finally felt his voice rise to say, "Quiet morbid, isn't it?" He felt his body shift, and he looked about the yard. He looked at the cracking stones, and the moss drifting over them. Owners of the graves could barely be identified on most, but on some the titles were no where to be seen.

Bryan Zachary Fletcher

POSTED: Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:14 pm

+300

There was so much here to see. There were many graves, and even though many of the words along them had been worn down, it was a bit fun to try and guess what might have happened to them. In her exploration, the coyote moved to one of the borders around the cemetery, finding the rushing river. She couldn't recall seeing a current as strong as the one here. She wondered why this might be. Not wanting to dwell on it for too long, she returned to the stone carvings, letting her blue eyes trail over each one of them.

The girl's head moved over her shoulder to the sound of the voice coming behind her. The brown male stepped forward, uttering his words, and following the same motions the girl had done before. He was not someone she recognized, and the scent he carried was not as thick as the others in Sapient. He must have been someone relatively new to the pack. Sybil gave a shrug of her shoulders as she paced forward, Sure it's a bit morbid, but everyone is going to end up dying one day and then we'll be just like those who rest here.

The girl formed a grin along her face as she stepped back forward, Not afraid of the dead are you? She didn't expect him to be, and was sure he would give her the answer she was expecting. Any male would be fun for the young girl to toy with, just as she was sure her father would do with any woman he happened to come across. Once she found there was no interest from him, she could change her tone with him. The girl gave a playful flick of her tail as she waited on the male, waiting for the words to come forth once again.

Sybil Moineau

Salena
Luperci

POSTED: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:28 pm

Just a little longer
You made your promises, and I held on believing in all of them. Love's timeless, that's what you said, so why's your past coming back for its revenge? My arms, yeah, they're reaching for stars, but they're covered in scars. Oh baby you're the beating of my heart.Yeah, your touch left a mark. I'm not light, I'm not dark. Oh baby
WORDS: 300+

OOC: BOOPY DOOPY

He watched her talk, and walk. She stated her case, and asked a question. A question that only needed to be answered with one word. Yes, or no. No would show foolishness, and Yes might show weakness. Zack was sure of his answer. "Yes", he put out, "Not all that are dead may be sitting in the ground." He never acted scared, nor did he stutter. She asked for where he stood. Yes he feared the dead, especially those who were dead on the inside. He admired the way she walked, with courage, and extroverted movements. She probably had something from her past pushing her forward.

Zack quietly followed to woman. His hands found there way to the top pocket of his pants, and he looked about. "Do you fear them?" He admires the crafts work on granite marker, and the name that was written deep enough to read. "Anthony Miller." He read allowed. This man must have been important, or at least rich. He had ceased walking, and looked at the graves surrounding.

Eyes drifting to the first grave, It belonged to a child. Zack looked at the weathering stone, it was nothing compared to the man's next to it. His feet began again, and birds had began to fly away, in avoidance of the luperci. Something to snack on would be nice. Zack quietly thought as he followed. It was nice to be out without the sounds snoring that Cere would make. Many confused them to be paired, but there was not physical attraction in there relationship. He had began to drift off. He enjoyed thinking, but not thinking was better. He wished for something to chew on.

His quiet demeanor was unsettling to some, they didn't like that he just kept quiet. Others enjoyed him being quiet, It allowed them to talk. Then there were few who found him interesting, only saying the things needed.

Bryan Zachary Fletcher

POSTED: Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:03 am

+300

Sybil turned her head over her shoulder, resting her blue gaze on the male. He claimed he was afraid of them, that not all the dead were sitting in the ground. The coyote girl on the other hand, had no use for stories of ghosts and those who might still be around. It was for the best that those who died, remained dead. When questioned about her own fears, the girl couldn't help but give a laugh, I am not afraid. I say there is nothing to fear from the dead. There are better things to worry about. As true as that was, nothing very important came to her mind. It might be better just to leave it at that and not let the conversation drag out any further.

Blue eyes followed the male as he moved over to two of the graves, speaking the name written on one of them. Perhaps it was best to leave him alone to his work. There didn't seem much for them to talk about anyways.. at least not here. It's not like the dead could say anything back to them after all.

While the male moved about his own graves, she returned to those in front of her. There was a row of those that had stones about the same size. Guess there was nothing too important about the ones that were buried here. There really wasn't much to note, seeing as the names had been washed away from the stones. Growing bored of these, she decided to move closer to the male, glancing over the ones he had come across.

The two of them stood in silence for a good while before she finally decided to break it. It was something she could only handle so much, especially when she was with someone else. Her hands moved along her hips, giving a flick of her tail, You must be new to Sapient right? I don't think I've seen you around before now.

Sybil Moineau

Salena
Luperci

POSTED: Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:10 pm

BRYAN ZACKARY FLETCHER

[wc — 200+] | OOC: Doop.

She had stated her positions of the topic, and admired the graves for a few moments. She was a beautiful woman, and would probably see him watch her out of the corner of his eyes, but still, would she really mind? They way she positioned herself was obviously for attention not the ways he had seen mighty Veyra go about. Zack looked into the woman's eyes as she spoke to him.

He was new, she was correct, and that led to a nod, and quiet words. "Yes, you are correct.", his face was blank, and his gaze shifted back to the graves in front of him, "I have yet to see your beautiful face around either." It may be seen as a flirt, but his stance said otherwise. He looked like he was just spewing facts for all to hear.

Zack shuffled around the grave yard, and paid little attention to the way the woman cocked her hips. The conversation was mostly one way, but Zack knew she would probably say something else. He didn't feel compelled to leave, and that felt odd. He would usually only share a few words before sprinting away. Zack looked up from the graves her tried to read, and examined the woman's face, and body.

HE WHO IS BRAVE IS FREE

Bryan Zachary Fletcher

POSTED: Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:51 am

+200 This reply is not the greatest. I am sorry.

It wasn't hard to tell this male was new to Sapient. Still, he confirmed her statement with his own words, and just to add on to the girl's ego, he began to flirt with her. Even if it was not his intention, it was enough to make a devious smirk form across Sybil's face. If he was willing to play her game, then she was more than willing to do the same.

The coyote girl leaned back towards the male, letting her press her back against his fur if he allowed her, You are too kind. You're not too bad looking yourself. She moved forward once again, teasing her tail against his side as she moved back towards the graves. There really wasn't much else to see here. For a graveyard, it really wasn't that big, and all of the graves could be seen in the one view. Perhaps it wouldn't be a bad idea to move this conversation and play the two were having to a new location.

The girl turned her blue gaze over to the male, There really isn't much more to do here. Why don't we go somewhere else? She then strolled forward, passing by him, You know, I don't even know your name yet. Why don't you lead us somewhere else? It'll give you a chance to see the rest of Sapient. We can talk along the way.

Sybil Moineau

Salena
Luperci

POSTED: Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:03 pm

BRYAN ZACKARY FLETCHER

[wc — 200+] | OOC: Tis ok! Mine is bad too!

She touched his back, and rested on his him with a smile on her face. She tried to arouse him, but Zack felt empty. Cere was again refusing to acknowledge him, and that left him confused about everything. She gave him a compliment, and teased with her tail. It was not behavior Zack had women give him before, and it felt odd. He watched her gaze look across the graveyard, and she suggested a walk. A walk he would be leading.

"Hmm." he shrugged, and shoved his hands into the pockets of his pockets. Zack began to stroll along his back towards the grave yard. He didn't know where he was walking towards, and simply let his large feet carry him. "The name is Zack." He found his bored voice.

The tall trees enveloped him, and the sun barely shown through. Birds could be heard chirping, and most of all you could hear the movements of the luperci. They were the only ones venturing in the morbid area, and it appeared the forest wanted to reclaim it as soon as possible. As Zack walked he heard the snaps from the underbrush, and the rustling of the leaves. It was eerie, but it was better than griping he would get if he returned to his room. Maybe this woman would be good for him, or maybe it would just be another slap in the face.

HE WHO IS BRAVE IS FREE

Bryan Zachary Fletcher

POSTED: Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:53 pm

+300

Sybil couldn't deny who she was, the spinning image of her father, and everything that he was, including the whore he was. She could flirt with any male, and from the looks of things, constantly get away with it. There had not been a single one so far that outwardly showed resistance towards her actions, this male included. He seemed confused if anything, even if he was doing his best to hide it. This just made things much more exciting. Who knew what he might end up doing. It didn't really matter to her. In any situation, she could turn it into a good one, aside from maybe being held down by her partner. She liked having control as well.

Despite all this, he seemed more than willing to go on the walk with her. There was only so much she could take before something became boring. The change in scenery would help to fix this, and so would he, if he could keep some form of a conversation going. He began moving back towards the graveyard, though past it and towards the heart of Sapient. There was still plenty there to see, and on a day like this, who knew what might happen. Anything could.

His voice finally came back, but only long enough to say his name. Well that was no fun. What was the point of all this if he wasn't going to talk to her? Granted, he could just be waiting until they arrived at their new location, but anything was better than nothing. Fine. It looked like it was up to her to get things moving, I'm Sybil Moineau. After another few steps, she spoke out again, So how long have you been in Sapient? Not long I'd imagine.

Sybil Moineau

Salena
Luperci

POSTED: Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:30 pm

BRYAN ZACKARY FLETCHER

[wc — 200+] | OOC:

He was thinking about how Cere felt, and how she didn't seem to care about him anymore. Why wouldn't she talk to him? She asked another question, and it took a moment to register. "No Sybil, not long." He found himself striving forward with longer steps almost as if he was trying to out pace her. Twigs snapped under his weight, and startling silence ensued.

He found himself looking up, and out towards the treetops in the distance, admiring the skies clouded with swirls. He thought of the fiery green eyes of Cere which were known to throw daggers. Zack remembered how she used to be so jealous of women around Zack, but now she seemed to want them near him. Cere didn't want anything to do with him, and always created scrabbles for space, or about each others annoying habits

He sighed and turned his attention towards his feet. He was stuck, and confused. This woman kept making flirtatious actions, and he began to feel annoyed at it. He just wanted to talk about something important. She really pushed him, and he was threatening to leave. His blue eyes were cold, and dark, but they weren't a glare, simply a warning. He was so stressed by the woman he loved as a sister, and wondered what her problem was, flirtatiousness wasn't something he needed at the moment.

HE WHO IS BRAVE IS FREE

Bryan Zachary Fletcher

Dead Topics