Heritage: Gray Wolf
Home & Rank: Loner, none

Physical Appearance
Height & Weight
Lupus: 130 lbs, 65 in.
Secui: 190 lbs, 80 in.
Optime 240 lbs, 6 ft 1 in.
No preferred form.

General: Tyko is tall and muscular. He has a decent face and holds decent sex appeal, but his body sports many scars. He doesn’t style his hair into any particular way, and he keeps it as short as possible so that his head, even when in Optime form, will stay wolfy looking.
Eyes: Both eyes are a shade of darker magenta.
Coloration: Tyko’s fur is all black, no markings.
Clothing: He doesn’t wear any at the moment.
Accessories: None.
Scars: He has many that line his body, but a recent one on his ankle from where he had to drain his infection.
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None

Personality

General: Tyko is controlling. He likes things to stay in his control, and if they don’t he either gets violent or loses his mind. He has a double personality problem and he hears voices to top it off. His inner personality, named Calix, sometimes comes out and causes havoc by either killing, raping, or hurting somebody – though, it doesn’t happen too often. He is also possessive even though that’s hard to tell when he trades his slave, Abella, around. He’s very possessive to his kids and wants to control them too. He’s blunt and says whatever needs to be said without sugar-coating anything. He’s fearless and ignorant to a lot of things that are outside of his beliefs.

Traits: Controlling, possessive, blunt, fearless, ignorant, incestic.

Speech

General Style: His voice is deep and gruff, no visible accent.

Beliefs & Ideals

Sexuality: Straight.
Religion: Sadist.
Prejudices: He doesn’t like Gays or anything that isn’t normal.
General Beliefs: He believes all his female children ‘belong’ to him, and can have his way with any of them, impregnating them with his seed if need be (as long as they’re over 1.5 years old). He doesn’t believe in homosexuality and would try to kill anyone that came onto him like that.

Lifestyle & Behavior

Residence: Tyko lives off the land at the moment, but he will eventually join a pack.
Favorite Haunts: He likes to trade off Abella for sexual and nonsexual favors in order to get things he needs.
Hobbies: Sexual activities, fighting, hunting
Habits: Being super impulsive.
Substances: Alcohol.

Abilities

Skills: Great fighter, speaks fluent Arabic (though he is rusty)
Strengths: Physical strength as well as his ability to persuade people.
Weaknesses: Fighting in Optime without a weapon, he feels that he can’t do as much damage that way.

Family

Ancestry:

Maternal Grandmother: Unknown
Maternal Grandfather: Unknown
Maternal Aunts: None
Maternal Uncles: None
Mother: Dahlia Forssell

Paternal Grandmother: Unknown
Paternal Grandfather: Unknown
Paternal Aunts: None
Paternal Uncles: -- None
Father: Xerxes Amini

Same Generation:

Siblings: Javed Forssell (M), Gjord Amini(M)
Half-Siblings: Unknown
Cousins: None

Descendents:

Children: Axelle Napier, Nero Napier, & Kimat Amini
Grandchildren: None
Nieces: Unknown
Nephews: Unknown

History

Past Packs & Ranks:

Loner

Mates:

Isis Domo: Kimat Amini's mother, dead.
Anette Napier: Axelle & Nero Napier's mother, dead.

General: Refer to Tyko's wiki for detailed history.

Character sheet by Sie
Last edited by Axelle Napier on Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci A kiss with a fist is better than none
I WANT YOU
I WANT YOUR EYES
I WANT YOUR WORDS

POSTED: Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:09 am

For Rank: ---

1. INCOMPLETE: Engage another, more skilled canine in training. The skilled canine may be a foreigner, but if this is the case, your character should not reveal their connection to said pack. Status!
  2. INCOMPLETE: Defend a fellow member from an attack. Status!
Archive

2012:: The Dawn of A New Era continued...

1. 11/1: It's all in the family, but I am of no relation
      Tyko visits Amherst in search of a gift, and instead finds Null and Rurik. Null gives him an ornate dagger for the Salsolan Queen.
    2. 11/3: Just sink my teeth in and fill em with poison
      Tyko comes across Amy Sunders' house, and finally fulfills his owed favor. She tells him to send New Dawn a message...
    3. 11/4: All the flowers are dead
      Tyko and Abella camp out in Sticks and Stones, and are confronted by a man who only offers to help. After Tyko repeatedly telling him to go away with no prevail, he gives up and lets Abella deal with him.
    4. 11/5: Watch me lose control
      Tyko trespasses into Anathema, and is chased off by Malakai.
    5. 11/20: Awaken your senses
      Tyko hunts a bear with 2 members of Sangi'lak.
    6. 11/21: Left breathless, the reason I know
      Before making his way to Salsola, Tyko stops in Amherst for a nap. There, he meets Adonia Demos.
    7. 11/21: Let us all just savor the moment
      Joining. Tyko joins Salsola.
    8. 12/15: Nothing can come inbetween me and the rain
      Tyko meets Loki Jade Lykoi.
    9. 12/17: who's there?
      Null visits Tyko.

10. 2013:: To be named...

1. 1/01: He's coming for my kingdom
        Tyko approaches Salsolian slave, Gale Lionheart, and attempts to compliment his house.
      2. 1/03: You're just a former regret of mine
        Tyko is lurking/hunting around Anathema borders, and he runs into Malakai.
      3. 1/03: Too determined to be forgotten
        Tyko stops by the Quartz Shoreline to think, and is found by one of Anathema's leaders. He pretends to be Axelle's brother, Nero, in order to get information out of the wolf.
      4. 1/07: Stable Living
        Tyko is in the stables taking care of Deo when he sees Artemisia Eternity.
      5. 1/15: Object to the evil eye
        Tyko seeks advice in religion from Eris Eternity.
      6. 1/23: Scent Marking
        Tyko sees Artemesia Eternity scouting.
      7. 1/25: Trust in me and fall as well
        Tyko encounters Axelle when he's lingering around the Anathema borders - they go for round 2.
      8. 2/08: You don't have to move on to let go
        Tyko meets Itachi Lykoi, and has a brief conversation with him while wondering what a slave girl up the road - Wander - is doing.
      9. 3/01: What if I believe you now?
        Tyko sneaks into Anathema and encounters Mido and Vexile - which results in a fight. Tyko is finally chased out of Anathema after the attacks by both males become too much for him.
      10. 3/02: I will break into your thoughts
        Tyko encounters Itzal in the Dampwoods, and is told to stop attacking Anathema. He refuses.
      11. 4/03: I'm living on such sweet nothing
        Tyko sneaks into Anathema for the umpteenth time and is caught by Charm and Vexile this time.
      12. 4/25: Your god is a fossil
        Tyko trespasses into Anathema again, and locks onto Panda's foal, Xanderland, hoping to get him for lunch, but instead is attacked by Panda and in return - kills her unborn pups.
      13. 4/26: Won't he listen to the voices calling his name?
        While Tyko is trying to hunt in Ashes and Ashes, he is confronted by Malakai who has an interesting proposition for him. However, he refuses.
      14. 5/01: Dining with the devil
        Tyko meets Elissa Dale in the woods, and after she almost get him with an arrow, they have sex.
      15. 5/01: We're Going to Die Young
        Tyko's on the move from planting yet another attack on Anathema when he sees Adonia Demos running with her tail between her legs. She calls her over and invites her to sleep with him for the night in his cave.
      16. 5/03: Pleasure fused with pain
        After coming back from Anathema, severely bruised and beaten, Tyko makes a little nest for himself in a Thornhill District warehouse. A bear finds him and offers help, but Tyko is convinced that the bear wants to kill him and make him a meal.
      17. 5/04: You can no longer cover your eyes
        Tyko sneaks into Anathema again and encounter's the Angela's son, Toshiro. His attempts to get Tyko out of the territory only anger the trespasser which causes him to push the pup around a little.
      18. 5/09: Let him pull you in
        After rethinking Malakai's proposal, Tyko goes to the edges of Ames de la Mort and calls for him. He agrees to follow Malakai's plan in order to finally get to kill Axelle.
      19. 5/24: You choose to lose your mind
        Malakai leads Tyko into Anathema, where he attacks Axelle and Itzal in their home. With the intent to kill his daughter, he is killed instead.
Postlog courtesy of Sie.
Stock Photo by Thy-darkest-hour@deviantart

OLD POST LOG HERE [JUNE-AUGUST]
Last edited by Axelle Napier on Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:11 pm, edited 24 times in total.
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
I WANT YOU
I WANT YOUR EYES
I WANT YOUR WORDS

POSTED: Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:13 am

ooc text here.

The Shulie Farmlands were like a home away from home. They boasted a nature that was so unlike The Ruins. The air around the place was cool and calm, and sometimes warm – he guessed – most likely in the summer months, though. Tyko ran toward the place on his four legs – his lupus form was capable enough to support him. He knew he should have probably taken Deo out for some exercise, but he was feeling a little selfish today. He just wanted to escape everything and come out to the farmlands. Maybe he could hunt a stray sheep or two. If there were any.

It had been years since the humans’ civilization fell and the wolves took over. He knew that there was a snowball’s chance in Hell that he would find a sheep or goat lying around out here – but he was always optimistic about things like this. He never knew what he could run into in unfamiliar lands. Maybe they did have sheep – though, if they were closed in a fence it meant that they were part of Salsola. That also meant he couldn’t have goat for lunch.

Tyko snorted as he slowed. He ran through most of the small town and was just entering the part where the old brick houses sat for many years. His breaths were shallow and quick – he was panting. He lazily walked toward one of the homes that were still sturdy enough to stand, despite all the snowstorms and hurricanes that they endured. He eyed the huge structure with his pink gaze and thought about going inside. He eyed the not-so-sturdy door frame and thought against it for the time being. He would reconsider it later – right now, he wanted to lay on its dry porch like an old dog. And that he did. He picked a good spot in the sun and propped himself on his elbows. He looked out over the white, rolling hills and the unused farmland and imagined himself working out there.

wc: 334

Code: Select all
[html]<center><div style="width:450px; padding: 3px 0px 3px 0px; font-size:11px; font-family: Georgia,serif; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; font-style:italic; text-align:right;">ooc text here.</div>
<div class="ss12-2">
<p>Paragraph goes here. <b>"Speech."</b></p>

</div>
<style type="text/css">
.ss12-2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bacadd;}
.ss12-2 p {text-indent:15px; padding:3px 15px; margin:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ss12-2 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#101517; background-image:url('http://i47.tinypic.com/15n7nzd.png'); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8f9baa; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 180px 0px;}
</style><div style="width:450px; font-size:11px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-style:italic; text-align:right;">wc: 334</div></center>[/html]

Tyko Amini
Evil walks in the shadows

Word Count: 000 | Points: 0 ooc text here.

A slow smile, not a smirk, grew on Tyko’s face as he heard details of the plan he liked. He got to kill Axelle and that arrogant male he met in the forest? Excellent. He got to sacrifice two for the sake of Abaddon – he would be pleased. He would definitely be rewarded in the afterlife. He had no problems with hiding in the shadows around the borders waiting for Malakai’s call; but that would mean he would need to move his home from Death Mountain to somewhere riskier around here. Oh, well. It was much worth it. He was finally getting what he always wanted ever since he laid eyes on her for the first time. She had a reason to kill him, but he didn’t exactly have one to kill her. Only he knew that reason – him and the whispers inside of his mind.

”Understood.” It seemed Malakai liked calling him an ‘old man’, but good. Let him. He would hold great respect for him when he was done getting rid of their problem. Maybe he would even ask of another favor down the line. Tyko stood in place and waved his bushy tail a few times behind him. ”So, I’ll just wait for your warning howl then. I’ll keep to this area, that way I know I’ll definitely hear it when it comes.” He smirked and dipped his head a little, ”Nice doing business with you, kid.” Then he turned from Malakai and disappeared quietly into the Ames de la Mort forest.

table by Marie!

[html]
<div class="ty"><div class="name">Tyko Amini</div>
<div class="scrib">Evil walks in the shadows</div>
<p class="ooc"><b>Word Count: 000 | Points: 0</b> Ooc.</p>

</div>
<p class="ty-credit">table by <a href="?mode=viewprofile&u=117">Marie!</a></p>
<style>
.ty { background-image:url('http://i46.tinypic.com/2aaeau1.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#060606; width:480px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:230px 0px 5px 0px; color:#b2bdb5; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.ty b {color:#799181; }
.ty i {color:#828282;}
.ty p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.ty p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.ty .name { font-size:30px; font-family:"Palatino Linotype", "Book Antiqua", Palatino, serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:left; margin:0px 0px 0px 60px; color:#637567; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
.ty .scrib { font-size:12px; font-family:"Palatino Linotype", "Book Antiqua", Palatino, serif; text-align:left; margin:0px 0px 15px 50px; color:#637567; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.ty-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

(000) Ooc.

Since his last encounter with anyone, he was doing the same thing he was now – trespassing in Anathema. He remembered that bittersweet yelp of the puppy as he barred him from getting to his mother, to safety. Of course, he hadn’t injured the puppy too bad- but he definitely scared the poor thing. The little one had reason to be nervous around his own territory now.

The thought brought a wicked smile to Tyko’s lips. Abaddon certainly would be proud, and when he got down there – he would probably make him his second in command. Oh, the wickedness. It suited Tyko so well.

The midnight-colored brute made his way down the hillsides. The steep hills did a number on his already sore legs, but he managed. He kept himself well blended within the trees around and was careful not to be seen by anyone he thought was passing by. He snuck into Anathema the night before and had been hiding in the corners of the territory ever since. His loner scent must have faded a little – and he must have picked up some of the Anathema scent – though, he couldn’t tell.

With all that “exploring”, Tyko built up an appetite. The wolf stalked around the mountainside a little bit, coming to a clearing just as the base of the foothills. He stood at the edge of the trees, still keeping himself camouflaged by them. He overlooked the small meadow, and saw a grazing animal not too far away. Some of the grass was tall, around the ends where it faded into forest, and immediately Tyko ducked into that. He stalked closer to the horse - at this point, he didn’t give a shit whether it was a horse or deer. He was hungry enough to eat anything at this point.

He prowled closer and closer to his target until there wasn’t any tall grass left to hide in. His scent was downwind – so he was good with that, and he was close enough to watch the young horse. It just grazed without a care in the world – and he would eat it without a care in the world. Tyko smirked as he thought of himself crunching on little pony bones.

[html]<div align="center"><div style="width:500px; padding: 3px 0px 3px 0px; font-size:11px; font-family: verdana; font-style:italic; line-height:13px; text-align:right;"><b>(000)</b> Ooc.</div></div>
<div class="Tykowolf">

</p>
</div>
<style type="text/css">
.Tykowolf {width:487px; background-image:url('http://i49.tinypic.com/1pbjnl.png'); background-position:top center; background-color: #512429; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #000; padding:265px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ffffff; margin:0px auto; text-shadow: 1px 1px 5px #002527;}
.Tykowolf b {color:#d35b67;}
.Tykowolf p {text-indent:30px; font:12px; line-height: 20px; font-family: Georgia; text-align:justify; color:#ede3e4;}
</style>[/html]

Word Count: 000 || Points: 0 ooc text here

Hearing the young pup’s question, Tyko smirked. He stretched and rose from the chair and quietly walked over to the window in his small walk-in dining area. There was an old wooden table there with two benches on either side for seating. It wasn’t used, ever. He didn’t eat in the house like Luperci did. He went out and hunted, ate his kill, and came back home to clean up. Speaking of food, he needed to hunt soon. His stomach felt a little hollow.

He peered out the clear window – Abella had dusted and cleaned for him when he moved in. She occasionally slept here as well, but only sometimes. He figured she didn’t feel as comfortable sleeping with him in the same bed as she used to. He figured she liked to sleep in the slave ranks better – better to be with her own people. At first, as he looked out – it was only an empty stare overflowing with thoughts, but as his thoughts began to die down, he realized that the rain had stopped. Tyko eyed the weather outside, it was slowly clearing up. Everything was wet and calm, and the sun was trying to peak back out of the clouds again.

Tyko turned to the boy, away from the window, sauntering over to him with his hands grasping each other behind his back. He stopped by his front door and leaned on the door frame. ”Well, Anathema is one of our neighbor packs. And from what I understand, our leader, Salvia, and their leader, Aeron, are friends.” That was the easiest way he could make the boy understand that their packs were almost allied with Anathema. Every time he thought of the cave-dwelling pack, a knot formed in his stomach. Their ‘friendship’ was the reason he couldn’t kill Axelle so directly.

Photo by ArtByChrysti

[html]<center><div class="Tyko1"><div class="inner"><div class="ooc"><b>Word Count: 000 || <b>Points:</b> 0</b> ooc text here</div>

<p>Paragraph text here. <b>"Speech."</b></p>

</div></div>
<p class="credit">Photo by <a href="x">ArtByChrysti</a></p>
<style>
.Tyko1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Tyko1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#e40000; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Tyko1 i {font-weight: italics; color:#fc6e00; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Tyko1 {background-color:#000000;  font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d6cfce;  line-height:12px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url("http://i50.tinypic.com/23hlr2d.png"); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px;}
.Tyko1 .inner {margin:5px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:300px; overflow:auto;}
.Tyko1 .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#fc6e00; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #de1400; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
</center>[/html]

(000) ooc text here.

Hearing the young pup’s question, Tyko smirked. He stretched and rose from the chair and quietly walked over to the window in his small walk-in dining area. There was an old wooden table there with two benches on either side for seating. It wasn’t used, ever. He didn’t eat in the house like Luperci did. He went out and hunted, ate his kill, and came back home to clean up. Speaking of food, he needed to hunt soon. His stomach felt a little hollow.

He peered out the clear window – Abella had dusted and cleaned for him when he moved in. She occasionally slept here as well, but only sometimes. He figured she didn’t feel as comfortable sleeping with him in the same bed as she used to. He figured she liked to sleep in the slave ranks better – better to be with her own people. At first, as he looked out – it was only an empty stare overflowing with thoughts, but as his thoughts began to die down, he realized that the rain had stopped. Tyko eyed the weather outside, it was slowly clearing up. Everything was wet and calm, and the sun was trying to peak back out of the clouds again.

Tyko turned to the boy, away from the window, sauntering over to him with his hands grasping each other behind his back. He stopped by his front door and leaned on the door frame. ”Well, Anathema is one of our neighbor packs. And from what I understand, our leader, Salvia, and their leader, Aeron, are friends.” That was the easiest way he could make the boy understand that their packs were almost allied with Anathema. Every time he thought of the cave-dwelling pack, a knot formed in his stomach. Their ‘friendship’ was the reason he couldn’t kill Axelle so directly.

[html]<center><div style="width:500px; padding: 3px 0px 3px 0px; font-size:11px; font-family: Georgia,serif; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; font-style:italic; text-align:right;"><b>(000)</b> ooc text here. </div></center>
<div class="tykoskull">

</div>
<style>
.tykoskull { background-image:url("http://i48.tinypic.com/2w2o7xj.png"); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:520px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:"times new roman", times, serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:2px solid #000000; border-radius:15px;}
.tykoskull b {color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0 0 .3em #490aa4, 0 0 .3em #490aa4, 0 0 .3em #490aa4; }
.tykoskull p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; font-family:"times new roman", times, serif; font-size:13px; color:#fff; line-height:18px;}
.tykoskull p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>
[/html]

You won't even listen,
So fuck it, I'm trying to stop you from breathing
Word Count :: 000 || Points: 0 ooc text here.

It was a nice change to see so much green in the corner lands of Nova Scotia. It was strange for him to hide out behind the very pack that wanted to kill him – but it also allowed him to secretly meet with a few of its members who were in cahoots with him. Malakai, a soul who he never thought to come and beg him for a plan against his daughter, was the first one. Then a woman threw herself at him – which she smelled of the same pack, and the same man. Probably his woman, but he didn’t have the decency to say no to her. She was offering him a service, and that service he took without another negation towards her.

Tyko was far from his mountain today. He was walking more towards Anathema – taking a venturous leap in that direction, but not aiming to trespass again. He was laying low for a while – until Malakai would tell him otherwise. The feral demon was his eyes and ears in the pack, and he promised he would lay low until given a tip off.

In order to get to the other side of the river, he needed to find a shallower end and cross it – which he did with a little difficulty. His wounds were healing slowly, and most of the ones on his legs were still very sore. Swimming across a river required a lot of movement from his sore limbs – a lot more than they wanted to put out. A couple times he was almost swept downstream, but eventually he made it across. Now, he travelled through the Ames de la Mort with dampened, clumped fur and sore legs. It was nice to see such a great change of scenery – since where he lived, there was nothing but burnt trees and a rabbit hole here and there – which, sometimes, the rabbits weren’t even home. Sometimes, he even thought about learning how to catch and eat birds. Food was very scarce in his neck of the woods.

Photo by WyldRaven@Flickr

[html]<center><div class="Skull"><div class="words">You won't even listen,<br/>So fuck it, I'm trying to stop you from breathing</div><div class="inner"><div class="ooc"><b>Word Count :: 000 || <b>Points:</b> 0</b> ooc text here. </div>

<p>Paragraph text. <b>"Speech."</b></p>

</div></div>
<p class="credit">Photo by <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/">WyldRaven@Flickr</a></p>
<style>
.Skull .words {font-size:24px; font-family: 'Swanky and Moo Moo'; text-align:center; color:#f6faec; line-height:15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 20px; padding:20px 0px 0px 0px;}
.Skull p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px; color:#fff;}
.Skull b {font-family:georgia; color:#9e0f06; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:none; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Skull {background-color:#000000;  font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#f6faec;  line-height:12px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url("http://i46.tinypic.com/2z9ijaq.png"); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px;}
.Skull .inner {margin:5px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; height:250px; overflow:auto;}
.Skull .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#8c8566; font-size:10px; border-bottom:1px double #8c8566; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; width:358px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Swanky+and+Moo+Moo' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>
</center>[/html]

(000) Ooc.

It was the perfect night to go prowling about. The moon was just bright enough to light the land dimly, and the air was clear. There was no rain, no clouds in the sky; he could see every star out there. Tyko quietly stalked through the night, looking for food looking for trouble, looking for some entertainment. He was bored – and having to live closer to the Anathema border for a couple days had him on edge. He didn’t like being this close and he couldn’t relax. He only slept during the day – despite his instinct to sleep during the night like everyone else around had. He lived like a feral wolf, and at night – it was his time to lurk.

Usually, he cursed himself for staying up so late and not hiding away at his den – but sometimes it paid off. Tonight had been one exceptional reason. The howl. Tyko had been at the outskirts of Ames de la Mort for a while when he heard the howl. He paused, listening to the low sound of Malakai’s voice, listening to the message his voice portrayed, and when the howl ended, he took off in that direction. Quietly of course. His running legs made little crunching noises through the dead foliage of the forest floor, but he made it to Malakai’s location without being found out or followed.

His pink eyes glittered red in the dim light, and his coat was black, so he blended nicely with the darkness. Only his gleaming eyes gave him away. He nodded to Malakai once he approached – and stopped a couple feet away from the male, but within conversational distance. ”Glad you followed through with your little plan, Malakai. What’s next?” The excitement was slowly welling up in his stomach – he had been cool, calm, and collected on his way there, but now he felt a little anxious about the whole thing. Finally, he would be able to get what he had wanted for a long time.

[html]<div align="center"><div style="width:500px; padding: 3px 0px 3px 0px; font-size:11px; font-family: verdana; font-style:italic; line-height:13px; text-align:right;"><b>(000)</b> Ooc.</div></div>
<div class="Tykomask">

<p><font size="7" face="Georgia, Arial" color="#bd1200">P</font>aragraph text here. <b>"Speech"</b></p>     

</div>
<style type="text/css">
.Tykomask {width:475px; background-image:url('http://i48.tinypic.com/29zqu5c.png'); background-position:top center; background-color:#000000; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #000; padding:300px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ffffff; margin:0px auto; text-shadow: 1px 1px 5px #002527;}
.Tykomask b {color:#bd1200;}
.Tykomask p {text-indent:30px; font:12px; line-height: 20px; font-family: Georgia; text-align:justify; color:#ede3e4;}
</style>[/html]

Realizing that maybe ambushing Anathema wasn’t the way to go (last minute of course), he set off into Ashes and Ashes in pursuit of a hideout – so to speak. He aimed for the mountains and found a cave high up enough that he could sleep without worry of being found. The cave was spacious enough that he could sleep comfortably in it – but not spacious enough to do much else. He couldn’t hunt and bring prey there to safely eat it – plus, how would he haul the carcass up the side of the mountain when he could barely carry himself there? During the day – he stayed away from his little hole in the wall just to not draw attention to where he might possibly live. He did a lot of thinking around this time… He needed a new plan. The one that he had originally thought of wasn’t working – and his beef wasn’t with Anathema, it was just with Axelle. But despite it all, he slowly and successfully made his beef with the cave-dwelling pack. It originally wasn’t his intention – but it played out well in his mind. Except for one factor:

Axelle was wicked hard to lure out.

Tyko growled as he padded down the mountain looking for something to eat. She seemingly was her father’s daughter. He had been the same way – stubborn – in his young age. Even more so now. He repeatedly thought of dropping the whole thing, letting her live and leaving Nove Scotia all together just to find some peace and quiet to live out the rest of his days. Yeah, that’s what any normal wolf would do – except Tyko wasn’t normal. He lived off of that constant chaos, and living peacefully wasn’t something he would enjoy. He needed to constant threat and constant fight – until he was no more.

The Cobequid Foothills were steep and Tyko had to really dig his paws into the soil to keep himself from rolling down them. In the day time, this place wasn’t so bad. Food was extremely hard to find – but there was a small group of rabbit tunnels nearby that he hit every couple of days. In the night, however, this place got really creepy. It was terribly quiet except for some birds that settled on the bare branches of dead trees and called out into the night. He spent those hours either patrolling his mountain, or actually sleeping in his mountain.

Once Tyko got down the steep mountain side, he crouched and waited – listening to the soft sounds of the rabbits busily bustling about just a couple feet away behind some dead-looking shrubs. They seemingly didn’t see or smell him right away – which was good enough for him.

Word Count: 000 | Points: 0 Ooc text here.

Image credited to Resurgere@Deviantart!

[html]<center><div class="Tasunset">

<p>Paragraph text here. <b>"Speech."</b></p>

<div class="ooc"><p><b>Word Count: 000 | Points: 0</b> Ooc text here. </p></div></div>
<style>
.Tasunset p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px; color: #fff;}
.Tasunset b {font-family:verdana; color:#cb2821; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Tasunset {background-color:#000; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#fff;  line-height:12px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url("http://i48.tinypic.com/21kf341.png"); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:355px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.Tasunset .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#fff; font-size:9px; border-top:1px dotted #fea30f; padding:7px 15px 0px 0px;}
</style></center>
<center><i>Image credited to <a href=”http://resurgere.deviantart.com/”>Resurgere@Deviantart</a>!</i></center>[/html]

[WC: 000 | Pts: 0] – You should!

The wounds in her chest burned badly, but she was not going to allow herself to pussy out. It was something she was trying to prove to herself. She was always the quiet, scared girl in Tyko’s presence – but what would she be without him? What if he died one day and left her alone. Would she ever get that chance? Maybe he would kill her off first. She couldn’t see him giving her freedom any time soon, willingly anyway.

Her breathing was shallowed and she continued to whimper – only for it to get louder when he grabbed her by the throat. As if she wasn’t in enough pain, now she couldn’t breathe either. Her scared, purple eyes watched him as he warned her about talking about his mate. She didn’t say anything, which was translated to something she understood. When he let her go, she let her head fall back on the earth. She didn’t pay attention to what he was doing next – she was expecting more cuts, but no. This was something far worse. She could feel him twisting her wrist, so she let it fall limp – thinking he was just trying to turn it to a good position, but when she felt a sharp sudden pain, she couldn’t help it. A high-pitched, girlish scream emitted from her throat and then she passed out.

Back at camp, Tyko jumped up as did Deo. The horse neighed loudly, and Tyko grabbed his dagger and hobbled over to the horse. He untied him from the tree and jumped on his back. The horse was hesitant, though, and didn’t want to run through the trees. ”GO!” Tyko was frustrated, and determined to get to her in time. He couldn’t imagine what the tyrant had done to her to make her scream like that. Finally, Deo ran weaving through the trees. Then about halfway through, he halted sending Tyko flying over his head. The black man landed on his ass in a pile of leaves, and cursed the horse. He got up, nonetheless, and ran towards his companion’s scream. When he neared the two and saw her bloody and broken – and unconscious – Tyko lost it. He ran toward the man with his knife up and ready to slit the other’s throat.

Before they started fighting, he could have sworn that the dagger came in contact with at least the other’s shoulder. Tyko was mindlessly fighting the man. No one hurt Abella like that, and at the moment – he wasn’t even sure if she was alive. She lay in the dirt motionless and bloody. Her wrist was contorted in a unnatural way and Tyko was going to kill the man. His movements were quick towards the other, using mostly punches and kicks – but he tried to sneak the dagger in here and there. His aim was to kill the man, but he needed to disarm him first.

[html]<center><div style="width:500px; padding: 3px 0px 3px 0px; font-size:11px; font-family: Georgia,serif; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; font-style:italic; text-align:right;"> [<b>WC:</b> 000 | <b>Pts:</b> 0] – Ooc text here. </div></center>
<div class="tykogrowl">

<p>Paragraph text here. <b>"Speech here."</b></p>

</div>
<style>
.tykogrowl { background-image:url("http://i45.tinypic.com/adnmkn.jpg"); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:507px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:320px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:"times new roman", times, serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:2px solid #000000; border-radius:35px;}
.tykogrowl b {color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0 0 .4em #15c317, 0 0 .4em #15c317, 0 0 .4em #15c317;  }
.tykogrowl p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tykogrowl p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>
[/html]
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
I WANT YOU
I WANT YOUR EYES
I WANT YOUR WORDS

Dead Profiles