[VN] Disbanding Announcement

Thank you, Vikings, for an amazing five years!

POSTED: Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:02 pm

Vinátta Disbanding

Out of Character

Hi lovelies, Candace here. I have so enjoyed my time as leader of this amazing pack of Vikings, unfortunately things in my life have taken a difficult turn. Between dealing with a crazy work and work-travel schedule and my ongoing fight with depression, I don’t have the time or energy to devote to this pack and be the leader it needs.

I feel as though it’s best if I take an indefinite leave from ‘Souls, though I do hope to return someday when things get easier. That said, after a tough discussion with the ‘SA we’ve decided it’s best if Vinátta disbands. This past year has been an absolute privilege, and the years I’ve played Izrian have been some of the best writing I’ve had. I’m so sorry to leave you all in the lurch like this, and to put Vinátta to rest - but it’s for the best. I appreciate your understanding.

With the In Character explanation in mind below, please assume your characters were informed that the pack was disbanding by Aspen on June 2. The pack will officially disband on June 9. Please also see information on livestock claiming below.

Thank you all who led or had a character in Vinátta so much for your time, energy and inspiration that went into making it a thriving place of friendship for the past five years.

In Character

The sickness that fell over Nova Scotia during the dreary months of spring was indiscriminate, and not even the stubborn, spirited Sannindi of Vinátta was safe from its clutches. Having been sick for weeks with no amount of herbs, medicines or rest helping her, Izrian Firebringer soon became delirious. Stumbling around in an attempt to patrol Vinátta’s borders, she ventured out into the Neutral Territories and became lost between May 20-25.

Used to Izrian’s long and occasionally unannounced absences, the pack simply waited, but when the weeks stretched on and the summer weather came into the valley, the members grew concerned. When Izrian did not return, and sent no word, the remaining Council member was left to make a difficult decision with other long-time and founding members of Vinátta. With their Sannindi seemingly vanished and no Godja to take guidance from, the decision was made to disband the pack.

After five years of love, light and friendship, Vinátta has come to its end.

Join us Check out the Souls Wiki

Candace

POSTED: Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:03 pm

Communal Livestock Claims

General Information

With Vinátta disbanding, actively played Vinátta members can claim communal livestock. Claims are available until June 9. These will be first come, first served. You may claim only one horse.

Available Animals

Horses
  • Signe - grade mare. Rider/pulling trained. Sweet tempered. (Claimed by Ascher)
  • Hagall - grade gelding. Rider trained - intermediate riders. Energetic and intelligent.
  • Red - bay pony cross stallion. Riding/pulling trained. Smallish because he’s a pony cross - large characters cannot ride him. Very sweet tempered. (Altair & family)
Sheep
  • Ewes x8
  • Rams x3
Chickens
  • Roosters x5 (1 went to Lila and Orvar)
  • Hens x12 (1 went to Lila and Orvar)
Pigs
  • Boars x5
  • Sows x5
Cattle
  • Bulls x2
  • Cows x2 (2 went to Lila and Orvar)
Goats
  • Magni - buck (Altair & family)
  • Arias - doe
  • Ehwaz - doe
  • Dagna - doe (Altair & family)
  • Brenda - doe
  • Gerda - doe
Last edited by Vinátta on Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Candace

POSTED: Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:45 pm

</3
May Ascher claim Signe please?
AscherStormbringer

It's always darkest before the dawn

DEAD
Rat
Luperci
someone to fall back on

POSTED: Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:50 pm

Of course. <3

Candace

POSTED: Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:10 pm

<333

Miyu
Luperci Pegasus Knight Radiant Dawn Nohrian Scum
ATONE THROUGH STRENGTH
WHEN DARKNESS FALLS
AND SURROUNDS YOU
YELLOW FLICKER BEAT

POSTED: Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:35 pm

I am so sad to see both Candace and VN go. ;o;

I might have been a member for a short time, but I thoroughly enjoyed my time and feel as though I grew better as a writer and fellow RPer.

Good luck Candace, I hope to see you around soon! <333

Everett Moreau

Art Credit: Skizophrene

Ketsuki
Luperci
THAT'S IT! ~

POSTED: Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:49 am

*sad flailing*

POSTED: Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:52 am

Sorry to see VN go! I haven't been part of its community for a few years, but I made so many great memories with Shiloh, and she wouldn't be who she is today without all the warmth and fun (and plots)!

And you did a great job, Candace. <333 We appreciate you taking on so much this past year, and I hope life finds you well!!

Raze
Luperci
tatter-winged phoenix
cunning linguist

POSTED: Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:00 am

Aww man, I didnt get a chance to harass the residents yet.

/me sadfaces
Mostly Harmless

Mostly Harmless
Drygrass Posse
The Trekkie
Luperci So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish.

POSTED: Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:21 am

Could Altair and family (including his cNPC - Palaydrian) claim Red, Magni, and Dagna?
caught in the undertow

X-tian
Luperci
GUILTY FILTHY SOUL

Dead Pack News