[M]An unexpected guest

[p]Moon

POSTED: Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:10 am

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

He had either grown soft, lazy, or a mix of the two. A year ago, and the wolf would have tracked his quarry for miles upon miles to get his way, further to bring back something that belonged to him. Yet, he had let a third would be servant slip from his grasp, something that had left him in an irritable mood in the days that followed, the man not nearly as clean with his hunting as he might have been if there was no steam to be let off.

With time, he'd convinced himself that it had been worth the effort, even if each had eventually slipped from his grasp. The entertainment that each offered had cost him almost nothing, the satisfaction of lording over 'lesser' Luperci a fun game, but not one that he needed all the time to sustain himself. Far more enthralling was the man's hobby, one that could only really be practiced on someone that was hurt. Not that he hadn't changed there too, the longer he remained in Amherst, the more cautious he was about doing anything truly damning right on his doorstep.

That change in tactics had paid off in a way, being a healer that could be found, that meant repeat 'customers'. Which was exactly what the man had expected to find at his doorstep, late into the night, when he'd planned to be asleep. A displeased expression clung to the wolf's face as he lumbered in the direction of his home's makeshift doorway, mulling over the idea of being less than amiable to whoever had woken him from his sleep.

Guillen's expectations for what lay outside were not in line with reality, the grimace replaced by a sleepy squint at the shape, followed by recognition. An easy going smile, more sincere than most the man gave, and he knew who had come knocking so late at night. Why was something he guessed would be shared soon enough.
Last edited by Guillen Abascal on Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Loners
Wolf
Vale

POSTED: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:15 pm

Moon Moon Damaichu
  • Word Count: [300+]
  • Date: June 7 or 8ish
  • Time:
  • Form: Optime
OOC

Moon Moon had been away for a stretch of time – away from Sapient on a diplomatic mission to Inferni, and this meant no drop-by visits to Guillen's house for a while. Timing was everything, and thankfully her heat cycle started the day after returning to Sapient, so she didn't run around and try to seduce all the wolf-hating coyotes... though, the easy target might have helped improve pack relations even more....

She had romped with Mads and felt satisfied for all of five minutes. It wasn't Mads's fault, or a reflection on his skills, because they did have quite the fun time. But even after that, she still felt herself in the mood for some more male company, and that was when she remembered her friend Guillen and the fun night they had together some time back.

She had meandered away from Sapient with one specific thing on her mind, which was still on her mind when she banged on his door in the dead of night. It was a wonder she hadn't collected a parade of interested suitors on the way, but she arrived here with little incident. Her fist rapped on the door, and she was about to just let herself in and crawl into his bed when finally the door opened and the sleepy-eyed Guillen blinked at her, white body swathed in a halo of half-moonlight.

Without saying a word she let herself in, stepping up and standing in the doorway, but she could not cross any farther into the threshold because he was blocking the way. That was all fine and dandy. Moon put her two petite hands on the man's collarbone, and if her scent wasn't enough to tell him why she was here, the fact that she leaned in and began kissing him should have clarified things well enough.

Need you like water in my lungs.

Template by Kitty and Aso, artwork by Xinophin, edits by Nukii.

Cour des Miracles
Roturier (NPC)
☠ Nukiira ☠
Luperci 2011, 2012, 2018 SoSuWriMo Champ! Thalia and Melpomene Kiss Me
off the deep end

POSTED: Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:43 pm

Guillen expected a cheerful greeting from the woman, maybe some explanation for why she'd knocked so late into the night. Only the sound of Moon stepping toward him was forthcoming, his own body preventing her from going further than she did. Her scent hadn't registered yet, not until she surprised him with kisses, instead of words. A moment of stunned silence was all it took for the wolf to recognize the telltale scent on her, a more primitive part of his brain guessing why she'd come knocking on his door.

His hands found their way around the shorter Luperci, firmly feeling along her back, eagerly returning the kisses that had caught him off guard. Kisses that slowly turned to firm nibbling when his nose found it's way toward the side of her neck. A genuine enough affection that had been absent the first time he'd had her in that broken down diner, the wolf even more enamored with the woman, since she'd come to him.

A toothy grin was the only warning that the male gave, before the hands that had been content to wander along Moon's back tried to draw her closer, his own steps backward meant to draw her into his home. ”I'd have opened the door sooner, if I'd known it was you~” Guillen spoke, his voice carrying a hungry tone to it. His room wasn't too far away, but the wolf didn't try to lead Moon in that direction, instead seeking to firmly press the smaller canine against the wall nearest the entryway. The gesture meant to lightly pin the woman, rather than actually hurt her. "Where ya been? I've missed you..." Guillen wondered aloud, words occasionally delayed by kisses and firm nips.
Loners
Wolf
Vale

POSTED: Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:28 pm

Moon Moon Damaichu
  • Time:
OOC

As expected, Guillen didn't put up a fight as she crossed the threshold and immediately pressed her body into his. He returned her kisses and took her into his arms, and for a moment Moon silently imagined that this was a tryst between two true lovers – even though, when morning came, Moon Moon would stroll out of the healer's house and back to Sapient like nothing out of the ordinary happened.

His mouth moved to work around her muzzle, down to her neck and collarbone. A shiver of delight thrummed through her body at this, his every touch electric. His hold around her back tightened and he pulled her into the home, and she went with him, a willing victim. Or was he the victim? After all, she had been the hunter... this time. She was happy that he jumped to attention so willingly, so quickly, even at this hour. The two flipped around, and just as Guillen had hoped, Moon's back pressed against the wall.

She chortled softly at his first few words. Next time I'd send a messenger ahead a' me, but I don't think anyone coulda outrun me here, with tha promise a' you... her words came, muffled occasionally as she dug her muzzle into his fur to nip or lick. Then he asked where she had been, and, oh boy did she have a story!

Her head jerked back abruptly and she beamed up into his face, all lasciviousness gone from her mien in that moment. Her ears perked up and it was like she'd suddenly forgotten her entire reason for being here. Oh boy Mister G! I been up ta a lot. Ya'll never guess what I got picked fer! Guess? Ok I'll tell ya! Sapient had a diplomatic mission ta go ta Inferni! Inferni! the second time she said the name of the famed coyote pack, she said it slow like Guillen couldn't hear. I was one a' tha military! Got picked and recognized fer my fine scoutin' skills. What'd'ya think about that?

Cour des Miracles
Roturier (NPC)
☠ Nukiira ☠
off the deep end

POSTED: Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:28 pm

Moon had grown on him, her quirks still occasionally annoying the man, but the wolf always content with how she responded to his firm touch. There was no exception when he went to draw her into his would be web, no protest given as he pinned her against the wall. Only what he took to be affectionate licks, and eager nips from the mother of his two sons. With the way things were going, the man doubted they would make it all the way to the bedroom.

His own mind clouded, Guillen never the less recognized his mistake when he asked such an open ended question of the woman. Seductive foreplay suddenly replaced by the beginnings of what the wolf knew would be a long story, not the first time that she'd rambled on and on at the slightest provocation. If she'd not reeked of heat, if he wasn't already a little riled up himself, Guillen might have been nice, and allowed her story to continue for a while. Since neither was the case, the man's right hand made it's way from behind the small of Moon's back, so it could seek out the source of her story.

Just as he had in the past, Guillen's fingers slowly wrapped around her muzzle, intentionally slow enough that she could have probably evaded him if she tried. ”I think we'll have all night, and all morning for my pretty Moon to tell me all about it...” the male answered back in a kinder voice than someone else would have got, not even bothering to hide the creeping possessiveness in his words. To further distract Moon from a long-winded story, Guillen's muzzle sought out her own, his hand guiding if she didn't protest. A slow, intimate kiss in contrast to the feverish ones that they'd exchanged earlier.

What had started without consent in a run down diner, had slowly become something else for the man. Guillen sometimes wondering how she'd react if her ever remembered, if she'd allow him the liberties he so easily took with her. ”Here? Or a bit more walking?”
Loners
Wolf
Vale

POSTED: Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:30 am

Moon Moon Damaichu
  • Time:
OOC

Moon began to yammer on and clearly Guillen realized his mistake rather quickly. His hand snaked up and fingers slowly closed around Moon Moon's muzzle, and as much as she loved to talk she let him do it. Even the opportunity of telling a story didn't stop her instinct that much, and he had done this several times before and it was becoming a bit of a game to her now. A tiny, funny little squeak came out of her as her muzzle closed, but she did not protest or grow angry, instead she peered at him and somewhere beneath his hand was a smirk.

There was something about Guillen that she was really growing to like. He didn't pander to her crazy whims – not like others did. Everyone she knew who was her friend felt it was their duty to pretend that they didn't notice when she was off-her-rocker, which was most of the time. Guillen was different. Yes, he tolerated her with a similar grace, but he had no qualms stopping her or reigning her in when he needed. Perhaps it was because he had nothing to lose – they were just friends, not pack, not anything else, there was no permanency to the relationship and thus if something happened between them he could just cut it off. Was that it? Or was it something more?

Well, whatever it was, it wasn't worth thinking about now. She liked how he called her 'his pretty Moon' and she pressed into him even as he was talking. He took her in a slow and sensual kiss that sent sensations of warmth rolling through her, like being bathed in the fresh blood of a kill. Then he asked a simple question, one that elicited a giggle from Moon. Apparently he was being funny?

Why walk when we got somethin' much more important ta do? she asked (when her muzzle was presumably free), licking her lips as her hand trailed over his body. Then with a deft swiftness, she leaped up into his arms and even if he did not catch her, she wrapped her legs around him and held firm at his waist, dipping her head to his to demand more kisses.

Cour des Miracles
Roturier (NPC)
☠ Nukiira ☠
off the deep end

POSTED: Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:06 am

The funny noise that came from having her mouth closed was a far cry from the growl that he would have expected from anyone but Moon. Her efforts to press into him further proof in the wolf's eyes that she was more than okay with his domineering manners toward her, and the slow kiss between them confirmation.

Guillen found himself enjoying the kiss more than he usually did, the gesture usually a haphazard prelude to something more serious, or a way of asserting himself. Slow, sensual, the sort of thing that he wasn't particularly known for. If there hadn't been anything more 'important' to do, as Moon helpfully pointed out once his hand had left the woman's muzzle, he might have tried to prolong the kiss. Much like her story, it would need to wait till later.

Before he could act upon the answer she'd given him, Guillen felt the extra weight of her jumping up into his arms, forcing him to both catch her, and also lean forward to sandwich Moon between himself and the wall even more. Words failed him at that moment, his muzzle again finding Moon's, but with a soft rumble in the man's chest, while the rest of hastily tried to position them both for what came next.

Aside from the kisses that he happily gave Moon, there was nothing slow about the way he proceeded. The blind grinding that followed only a brief delay before finally stepping forward to take what she'd so happily arrived on his doorstep to offer. An exhale of breath later, and Guillen's head had found the side of Moon's, nose pressed down into the woman's shoulder while the rest of him became a flurry of motion.
Loners
Wolf
Vale

POSTED: Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:19 pm

She'd been there not five minutes but damn this was taking too long. But now, finally, she had leapt up into Guillen's arms and he caught her. There was a bump as she was pressed into the wall, and his body weight pressing against her only served to heighten her arousal, the promise of the imminent act. She arched her back and pressed her neck towards the male, the act serving to flex her hips and make that sweet, supple part of herself even more available to the male. With the motion she felt a teasing contact, that telltale swelling of his manhood as it grew and pressed against her. She gyrated on top of him, and though he hadn't penetrated her yet the head of his cock rubbed against her wet pussy, conjuring a moan of anticipation from the woman.

Then it was time. With a fluid motion, Guillen shifted himself and the moment of pressure and petting passed and she was impaled upon his member. Moon Moon let out a louder moan – more like a partial howl – of excitement and glee. Their warmth melded, and their bodies were now temporarily together as one. From the position she was in she could get little leverage to pump up and down, so she braced herself against the wall and tightened her legs around the man's waist to hold herself in one place while her lover began to move inside her. Everything became primal in that moment, and Moon was nothing but a bitch in heat getting the piece of ass she'd hoped for.

Her hands found Guillen's shoulders and as he moved she gripped them, her claws digging in, then she pawed at his arms and drew herself closer to nip at his ear, his cheek, his neck.

300+
Cour des Miracles
Roturier (NPC)
☠ Nukiira ☠
off the deep end

POSTED: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:24 am

Guillen became lost in the moment almost as soon as he was in her, desire and instincts taking over where earlier had been thoughtful foreplay. A little more restraint on his behalf, and the moment might have lasted longer than it did. Through his eyes, their dance lasted long enough, the passage of time appearing to slow as the tension in him built ever faster. Growls, the almost feral exchange of nips and licks all melting together, their blissful embrace highlighted by the sudden realization that they were stuck together.

A palpable sensation of tension suddenly washing away left him panting into Moon's neck, the large wolf more tired than he would have thought. Guillen didn't complain, far too busy basking in the afterglow to think about the fact that he'd be holding Moon against the wall for a while yet. Even when he caught his breath, the russet wolf found himself thinking about the future instead of the present, his eyes locked on the locus of those thoughts. Their sons were proof that she was fertile, even if the heat on her wasn't enough to make Guillen imagine how more might look.

”I want you- here more often- Moon...” Guillen managed between his efforts to catch up on breathing, an almost demanding tone to the man's voice, the words followed by an attempt to plant a possessive bite at her shoulder. It was as close as he'd ever gotten to insisting she return on a regular basis, the wolf usually content to just keep a vague eye on the mother of his pups. His original intention just to make sure the woman didn't manage to neglect the pups he'd sired on her, the sex just a bonus to what had been a calculated plan.

Somewhere beyond the bliss, and the taboo desire that had started to form for non-wolves in general, was the self-disgust that he'd nearly told her to stay. The discomfort of holding Moon up against the wall, that at least was a welcome distraction from those thoughts, and caused him to shift from leg to leg. The logistics of how to fix it were daunting, and the wolf not entirely certain he trusted Moon to hold on as tightly as needed, that wariness evident in the man's voice ”We should move to my room... if you'll hold on tight.”.
Loners
Wolf
Vale

POSTED: Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:50 pm

Like two old pros, the wolves moved in time with one another, for a little while anyway. It didn't take long for the heat and desire Moon Moon felt overcame her, and her movements were less fluid and more manic. Though her own movements mattered little, pinned against the wall and suspended in the air like she was. Her hips writhed to grind on him, but most of her passion was expressed in her grappling arms and the nips she made to his body. Soon enough their passion climaxed, and he swelled inside of her as her back arched, and she threw her head back and loosed a feral howl.

Her cry faded away slowly, along with the last vestiges of her ecstasy, and she let her head drop forward onto his shoulder. She was still save for her breathing. Her eyes fluttered shut – she was exhausted from her efforts... not just the effort with him but from all she had done, including the afternoon spent playing with another male and then the time it took to travel to Guillen's. In spite of her fluttering lids she was still quite awake, and did not miss his “request.” Either of them.

Her head came up again and one ear tipped back. She had a perky look on her face, though her tongue still lolled as she worked to cool herself off. "Oh yeah," she said happily. "I come here all I can, just sometimes I get held up an' stuff. Ya know. I gots lotsa stuff ta do in Sapient an' all. Um, bed? Yeahsureletsgo," there was a twitch in her legs like she had forgotten they were knotted together, and was going to try to walk there herself. But, thankfully, she spared Guillen the moment of agony and did not try to dismount. Instead, she leaned forward against him, wrapping her arms around his shoulders like a child to be carried... though, carried in no way that any child ever should be.

"Ya know, you could come on up ta Sapient any time ya want. Even if I ain't there one 'a tha boys probly would be, an' could hand out with ya. Or..." her head popped up and she tapped him on the muzzle with a playful index finger. "Ya could come join. C'mon. I'd vouch fer ya!"

300+
Cour des Miracles
Roturier (NPC)
☠ Nukiira ☠
off the deep end

Dead Topics