Re: [IF] Inferni Disbandment

POSTED: Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:12 am

Although I might have plans for NPC'ing this guy, I'm following what Songbird is doing and requesting a permanent icon (the three arrows) for Trinidad's profile? And, if hovers are permitted, for it to say "Oderint dum Metuant" (as is the motto on IF's website) to remember it by? I figured it couldn't hurt to ask ^-^

EDIt I'll be cashing in whatever points I have that I haven't kept track of
Last edited by Trinidad Casales on Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

POSTED: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:18 am

Inferni's been around as long as I have, and it'll be a bit weird to have it gone! But I think this is a really good change, both for the site and especially for Raze, and I'm super proud of her taking this huge step she needs for the sake of her health.

I don't know if I have any Inferni points between any of my 100 Inferni characters over the years, but if I do I'd like to trade them in for the flame icon on Dove. I'll toss the skull on Sally as well and will pay for that one. If I don't have points for the first icon, I'll throw cash in for both, whatevs. Inferni pride. <3 ;o;
our currency is flesh and bone

Lin
Luperci Chaos Star
DRAGONSPIT
everything costs

POSTED: Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:21 pm

Not claiming any points! Just want to commend Raze on an amazing 6 years of leadership and her strength and courage in making this difficult decision - Inferni has been a longstanding pillar of the 'Souls community, and with Raze's creative talents at the helm it has seen so many incredible plots, expansions and tragedies. It's always bittersweet when a change like this comes to the boards. All good things must come to an end (to make way for more good things!), but Inferni will always be remembered with the reverence and infamy it is owed ❤

we need a forest fire
Salsola
The Boss
Alaine
Luperci Witch she hath or consulteth with a familiar spirit the queen is dead, long live the queen
hierophant
burn the witch
↟ ↟ ↟

POSTED: Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:48 pm

Inferni has been both home to me and my characters ever since I joined Souls a year and a half ago. I'm sad to see this era come to a close, but it's exciting to see where all of this is going to take our characters ICly. And of course, big shoutout to Raze for being a great leader and an even better friend for all this time. I'm just happy we'll all still have the chance to rp together, and that way, it doesn't feel like a goodbye at all.

I'll be cashing in all Redtooth's points for a flame icon.
We are what we are. Get in the goddamn car.
Salsola
The Warden
Ryan
Luperci Creatore Mate to Narcissa I HAVE A BIG HEAD AND LITTLE ARMS

POSTED: Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:14 pm

I'll get the flame for 500 game points for Virue here. Then I'll probably use the remainder to get a title in the maintenance thread...

EDIT: I see people gettin some fanshy hovertext, I'd like to get the words “A-are you okay?” in quotes for my flame icon :O
Last edited by Virue on Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Daniel
Luperci
light and match
TWO GULPS

POSTED: Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:05 pm

Inferni would not have lasted for as long as it has without all the love, care, and hard work that you've put into it over the years, Raze. It takes a lot of time, effort, and attention to be a leader and you've done an amazing job! I salute you and thank you so much for making my time in the clan as much fun as it has been! Inferni, with its many various plots and events, has made such an enormous impact on 'Souls and I believe that its spirit will definitely live on for some time to come. <333

If I could, I'd love to cash in what meager points I have for a fire icon and hover text for Diego. I'd like the hover text to read, "Vivat Inferni!" if possible. <3

POSTED: Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:33 pm

Aww, I'm sad to see Inferni go! I've loved playing characters in it and I liked how I could always play up some different aspect of the clan's culture depending on my character. Even my non-Infernians (Tayui) loved it. :P

Being a leader can be intense, especially solo, so it's really a testament to your fortitude for making it such a fun and dynamic pack for so long! It's an end well-earned. :) <3

Lil Skelly avatar by Trophy!

Del Cenere Gang
Las Brasas
Tammi
Luperci They stole my dirty socks... :( You have to love yourself a fire

POSTED: Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:02 am

oh man oh man I'm so sad to see Inferni go! When Daniel told me, I thought he was pranking me LOL. Thank you for the wonderful years, Raze, Mel, (and in absence, Sie) and everyone else that helped lead Inferni over the years! It's one of Souls' most legendary packs for a reason -- and I hope someone resurrects it someday haha <3

if I'm allowed to have one, I'd like the bloody skull for Izual Massacre in exchange for all these leftover points. Even though he gon' be ded - its the memories! <3

P.S. if I can get a hover for it, please put: Fear something again

POSTED: Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:48 pm

My heart is broken.

Casa di Cavalieri
Pack Advisor
Nat
Spotlight Soul Luperci Artisan (Vocals), Hunter goose slayer

POSTED: Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:14 am

Aldora Knight wrote:My heart is broken.

This ;-;

also was wondering if i might have had any points lying around for Cotl? If so i would love to cash those points in for a flame icon(w//hover:"Das Ist Die Ende") on his account if that's cool? If not then i dont mind, I just wanted Cotl to be dead and have his lil inferni pride since he lived and died there for a long time. <3

TILL VAN ULRICH
'Cause we were always alone, We were born in the hunter's season
All I really ever wanted was for you to die in the arms of someone
Avvie by kiriska@soulsRPG, signature image by Motth@FA

Salsola
The Henchman
J
Luperci Witch & Cazador
WINTER IS COMING
HUNTER'S SEASON

Dead Pack News