Re: [SP] Sapient Disbandment

POSTED: Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:39 pm

Communal animal claims list has been updated.

NOTE: For the non-horse animals, you may request more than one (within reason), however, please be realistic in what your soon-to-be Loner character can handle, as well as their current expertise in handling whichever animal(s) you request.

Vida, El; your points have been wiped. Your icons have been requested.

Dark; 300 points has been deducted from your current claim, leaving you at 352 GP. Your icon has been requested.

Salena; when you find out which you prefer to do for the icon situation, please be sure to reply back! ^^
Asura Creo

Songbird
Luperci
Meant to fly
in that sky

POSTED: Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:44 pm

Posted the points to claim in SP's maintanence thread. I'll go ahead and use 300 for the SP icon and save the rest to transfer over to Hibiki when he goes to another pack (Looking like the Court)
Zuri Acidic-Trombetta

Mistfell Vale
Risegard
Salena
Luperci Mate to Baelish MV Top Poster!

POSTED: Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:57 pm

Salena, 300 points has been deducted from your current claim, leaving you at 257 GP. Your icon has been requested.
Asura Creo

Songbird
Luperci
Meant to fly
in that sky

POSTED: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:53 pm

Let's face it, I ain't gonna add up all my points now if I didn't keep track since starting in SP.

May I cash in all points for the Sapient logo icon?
If we can pick our roll-over text, please let it be: The blood runneth over - SAPIENT LIVES ON
Mistfell Vale
Whalstray (NPC)
☠ Nukiira ☠
Luperci 2011, 2012, 2018 SoSuWriMo Champ! Thalia and Melpomene Kiss Me
off the deep end

POSTED: Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:07 am

Nuki, your points have been wiped. Your icon has been requested.
Asura Creo

Songbird
Luperci
Meant to fly
in that sky

POSTED: Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:17 pm

May Moon also claim Roy and two older ewes?

In case anyone feels concerned about how unrealistic it would be for Moon to take a horse and 4 livestock... She will be traveling with Mads and her 3 male NPC family members (Keylo, Lazarus, and Braith). They have a direct destination not too far away, and after she's fit to travel after that she will probably be trading them off for goods or housing for the migrating Damaichu clan until she lands in her next pack. :)

However I am happy to bend on this claim if the livestock ends up under a big demand... it just didn't seem like it would be, with few grabbing for them yet.
Mistfell Vale
Whalstray (NPC)
☠ Nukiira ☠
off the deep end

POSTED: Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:03 pm

Nuki, due to the amount of NPCs (both Luperci and animal) that would currently be moving with Moon Moon and Mads (plus me allowing y'all to take the cart) to wherever they go, I'd ask that you only take two non-horse animals at the current time ^^;
Asura Creo

Songbird
Luperci
Meant to fly
in that sky

POSTED: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:43 pm

Well, that's embarrassing. I thought I had it all carefully planned out, but I did not know about Mads's animals nor did I include them in my equation/planning. In light of that, I'll keep what I had previously claimed and forego the sheep.

But if any other Sapiens want to arrange an IC trade with some of the sheep to my MV char, Valeria, DM me!
Mistfell Vale
Whalstray (NPC)
☠ Nukiira ☠
off the deep end

POSTED: Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:50 pm

Communal Animal Claim list has been updated.
Asura Creo

Songbird
Luperci
Meant to fly
in that sky

POSTED: Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:07 pm

Haha, since no more people have replied in a bit, can Shaamah take 10 hens???

<.< They will be easy to carry because they will not be alive when they leave SP. XD Dinner, TO GO! If that's not okay, just lmk. :3
Loners
Wolf
Dark
Luperci Mate to Kaeli
War is in My Heart

Dead Pack News