[CONTEST] SoSuWriMo 2019 Winner's Circle

POSTED: Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:11 am

SoSuWriMo Winners' Circle!

We're in the final stretch! Which of our many brave SSWM participants are going to make it to that 50,000 word goal?! When you get to the top, please post here with a link to your post log for verification. :)

As of this announcement, 'Soulsters have made 2,406 collective posts in the month of January! A lot can be written in the final days, so don't despair, and don't give up! Your glorious pile of prizes awaits~

Prizes

• Special SoSuWriMo icon:
  • Sparkling Laboradite OOC Catacombs Skull:
  • Winners' Signature Banner:
  • 'Souls Tangible Prize Pack
  • Custom title
  • Custom Experimental Avatar by Kiri

For your custom title, please post HERE with your request. Titles and avatars can be for any character. They can also be gifted to another player.

The Tangible Prize Pack is, as usual, a surprise! In a PM titled "SSWM Prize Pack" please send Kiri your shipping address. International addresses are fine. Please include a full name with your address. Post offices occasionally fail to deliver mail because of incomplete or no names. Aliases are fine! Information will be discarded after shipping. (If you are not comfortable giving out your name and/or address, that's okay! You just won't get this prize.)

In a separate PM entitled "SSWM Avatar," please send Kiri the details of your custom avatar as well:

Code: Select all
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Expression/Mood:[/b]
[b]References:[/b] Directly embed all images via [*img] if possible!

Do NOT simply link to a profile, please copy/paste all relevant description and reference images into the PM itself. Complex character designs may be simplified.

All prizes must be claimed by February 7th or they will be forfeit. This means that custom titles need to be claimed by February 7th. Shipping addresses and avatar information must be received by February 7th. We are not going to hunt you down for these!

WINNERS (14)

1. Salena (1/13) all prizes claimed
  2. Gen (1/19) all prizes claimed
  3. Songbird (1/26) all prizes claimed
  4. Mandi (1/28) all prizes claimed
  5. Vida (1/28) all prizes claimed
  6. Dark (1/30) all prizes claimed
  7. Sami (1/30) all prizes claimed
  8. Myst (1/30) all prizes claimed
  9. J (1/30) all prizes claimed
  10. Raze (1/31) all prizes claimed
  11. Jace (1/31) all prizes claimed
  12. Mel (1/31) all prizes claimed
  13. Smike (1/31) all prizes claimed
  14. Amanda (1/31) all prizes claimed

Congratulations to all these amazing over-achievers! And to all participants as well! Thanks for always making January a fun and crazy month for all. ;)

'Souls Assemblage
The Few, The Proud
'Souls Assemblage
'Souls Assemblage

POSTED: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:34 pm

Overachiever Here [CONTEST] SoSuWriMo 2019 Tab

For the SoSu icon, you can stick it right here on Idrieus (and I know it's a bit picky but can you put it just in front of the puzzle piece icon? <3)

PMs will be sent out shortly. I'll edit soon with the title prize.

Title for Idrieus. Can you please put it above her current one?: smiles of plated GOLD
<span title="Deceit so Natural"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:14px; font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; text-shadow:#bbb 1px 1px 5px; color:#4D4745;"><span style="opacity:0.35;">smiles of plated</span> <span style="color:#daa520;  text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #fff, 1px -1px 0 #fff, -1px 1px 0 #fff, 1px 1px 0 #fff;">GOLD</span></span>
Last edited by Idrieus Eternity on Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Idrieus Eternity

Salsola
The Inquisitor
Salena
Luperci The Price for Freedom More than a Warning
Karma's Gonna Come Collect Your Debt
smiles of plated GOLD

POSTED: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:36 pm

spreadsheet - completed 19 Jan 19 @ 5:20 pm EST

As always, I opt out of the icon.

Title for Delfina Heiwa
<span style="font-weight:bold;font-family: Cambria; font-size:14px; text-shadow: #930000 0px 0px 3px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#00000;word-spacing:2px;" title="it's all in your head">╫ blood madness ╫</span>
KALYPSO SAVOY
If I knew you were a sellout. A thief. Use me up - I would have never let you near me.

Player WikiCharacter Wiki
Petite Cour
Oratrice
Gen
† ♥ SANG DE LA MER ♥ †
the power that you crave
◄taste, what a bittersweet►

POSTED: Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:18 pm

Spreadsheet.

I'll just take the year added onto the hover on Asura's SoSu icon.

I'll edit this post when I come up with a title!

Can I have this line added above/on top of Kamari Kaiser's existing title, please?
Amongst Shadows
<span title="Be wary, for all is not as it seems" style="font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing:4px; font-family:Georgia,serif; text-shadow:0px 1px 2px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);"><font color="#464e3e">A</font><font color="#4f5747">m</font><font color="#586150">o</font><font color="#616a59">n</font><font color="#6b7363">g</font><font color="#747c6c">s</font><font color="#7d8675">t</font><font color="#868f7e"> </font><font color="#7d8675">S</font><font color="#747c6c">h</font><font color="#6b7363">a</font><font color="#616a59">d</font><font color="#586150">o</font><font color="#4f5747">w</font><font color="#464e3e">s</font></span>
Asura Creo

Songbird
Luperci
Meant to fly
in that sky

POSTED: Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:54 pm

I did it! Here's my spreadsheet.

You can just add the year to Milos' preexisting SoSu icon. I'll edit in the title once I get something thought up! Could I please have this placed above his preexisting title?:
the sun still rises

<div style="font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:Georgia;text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #fff, 1px -1px 0 #fff, -1px 1px 0 #fff, 1px 1px 0 #fff; text-transform: uppercase;"><span title="even with the pain"><span style="color:#5496e1;">t</span><span style="color:#6299d2;">h</span><span style="color:#709cc2;">e</span><span style="color:#7e9fb3;"> </span><span style="color:#8ca2a4;">s</span><span style="color:#9aa594;">u</span><span style="color:#a8a885;">n</span><span style="color:#b6ab76;"> </span><span style="color:#c4ae66;">s</span><span style="color:#d2b157;">t</span><span style="color:#d7b24d;">i</span><span style="color:#dcb344;">l</span><span style="color:#e1b43a;">l</span><span style="color:#e6b530;"> <b></span><span style="color:#ebb727;">r</span><span style="color:#f0b81d;">i</span><span style="color:#f5b913;">s</span><span style="color:#faba0a;">e</span><span style="color:#ffbb00;">s</span></b></span></div>

and i won't procrastinate pming you this time kiri watch out im comin for you c:

Mandi
Luperci Mate to Eliza but you'd become my candle in the dark
the sun still rises
even through the rain

POSTED: Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:51 pm

OMFG I'M SO TIRED

Icon can go on Saga's account! Just before her seed icon if that's okay? :O

Title for Ankh D'Aabt's account please:
danse macabre

Will PM prize pack and avatar info in the morning when I'm less dead <3 - Sent!
Saga D'Angelo
Mistfell Vale
Ursarchon
Vida
Luperci
fortitude
ursa major

POSTED: Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:48 am

Dark's 2019 Sosu

Can you add the icon to Shaamah, to the right of the Luperci Icon, please!

The title will be for Shaamah as well! Thank you!

War is in My Heart

<div <span title="Death is by My Side" style="text-shadow:2px 1px 4px rgba(120,120,120,0.7);font-weight:normal;text-decoration:overline;font-variant:small-caps;color:#000000;letter-spacing:2pt;word-spacing:1pt;font-size:12px;text-align:center;font-family:impact, sans-serif;line-height:1;">War is in My Heart</div>
Show'em the Ol'Razzle Dazzle
Salsola
The Henchman
Dark
Luperci Mate to Kaeli
War is in My Heart

POSTED: Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:20 pm

Here's the proof of my achievement!

Please slap the Icon on Greed Lykoi!

The title is for Jaketta please! <3
Defiant Star

<div style="text-shadow:4px 4px 6px rgba(158,68,143,1);font-weight:bold;text-decoration:underline;text-transform:uppercase;color:#5E1E47;letter-spacing:2pt;word-spacing:2pt;font-size:16px;text-align:left;font-family:georgia, serif;line-height:1;">Defiant Star</div>

Both PMs have been sent!! <3
Last edited by Jaketta Nocturne on Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Salsola
The Tradesman (NPC)
Sami
Luperci Witch Nocturne Family: The Untamed Heart
Defiant Star

POSTED: Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:29 am

Done! Spreadsheet! Av and Prize Pack info sent~

Could I have the icon added to Genevieve Auditore, please?

And the following title for Tessa de la Croix:

l u x u r y

<span style="font-size: 20px; letter-spacing: 5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-style: italic; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #fff, 1px -1px 0 #fff, -1px 1px 0 #fff, 1px 1px 0 #fff; color: #666;">l u x u r y</span>
Last edited by Norah Morelli on Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

POSTED: Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:39 am

Link to my hell month

You can add the hover to Till's existing sswm icon please <3

Sent the prize pack info as well as the avatar info. Will edit when I got the title ready.

Title for Till please
HUNTER'S SEASON
<span title="Because Nothing Remains, So Long, Dark Prince" style="font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing:4px; font-family:Georgia,serif; text-shadow:0px 1px 2px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);"><font color=#64ccdb>H</font><font color=#69c9d6>U</font><font color=#6dc6d2>N</font><font color=#72c3cd>T</font><font color=#77c0c8>E</font><font color=#7cbdc4>R</font><font color=#80babf>'</font><font color=#85b7bb>S</font> <font color=#8eb1b1>S</font><font color=#93aead>E</font><font color=#98aba8>A</font><font color=#9da8a3>S</font><font color=#a1a59f>O</font><font color=#a6a29a>N</font></span>
Last edited by Till Van Ulrich-Lykoi on Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

TILL VAN ULRICH
'Cause we were always alone, We were born in the hunter's season
All I really ever wanted was for you to die in the arms of someone
Avvie by Jmonster@soulsRPG, signature image by Motth@FA

Salsola
The Henchman
J
Luperci Witch & Cazador
WINTER IS COMING
HUNTER'S SEASON

News