upcoming scarcity

POSTED: Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:34 pm

tl;dr: I'm gonna be missing for a bit! no worries, though, it's not forever. :>

———

hey guys!

with my university making the decision to halt classes for the next two weeks, i am having to scramble to figure out what i am gonna do in the meantime. there's still a lot up in the air, but i think i am definitely going to go out of town and stay with my boyfriend back home, at least for a few days, maybe even a week. i ddddon't really want to stay in my apartment by myself (my roommates have already been gone all week because of spring break and they have no plans of returning in light of the suspension), so i am definitely going to be away from my computer and, subsequently, the board.

not sure when I'll return, i might can squeeze a mobile post or two, but otherwise i will probably be very scarce here and also on discord. with those I'm plotting with and everything, i will try to stay in touch and we might have to make some OOC assumptions if i am away for too terribly long.

hopefully as i get more info and such i will update this and have more solid days for when I'll be back, but for now, i apologize for the ambiguity and how scattered this is -- I'd rather say something now and be wrong later. ;>

everyone please stay safe and remember to wash those hands!! <3
New Caledonia
High Lady of Dawn
veldt
'Souls Soldier of Love Luperci Diplomat III, Magister II, Stylist I
• moonwraith •
twilight princess

POSTED: Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:04 pm

Good luck with your schedule, Fennore! Stay safe!

Dale
Creature

POSTED: Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:14 pm

gosh Dale ; ; thanks!!

AND here is a small update on this situation since a LOT has happened in the past week:

basically, my uni has shut down all in-person interactions, and in about 2 weeks, we will be completely shifting to online classes. which... blows from a social standpoint (especially since they cancelled commencement for our seniors and that is MEGA heartbreaking), but i guess we will just have to do whatever we can to flatten the curve of this thing.

while that /does/ mean i will have a lot more time on my hands because of the self-imposed social isolation because of all of this, i will /also/ still be going back and forth from my vacant apartment here and back home to spend time with my dude. i definitely don't have any definite dates for when i will be going to and fro -- we're kind of going day by day -- but assume that if i do not reply for like, a day, that i am down there and therefore not around for any posts or discord or... well, much of anything. >;

hopefully i won't make anyone wait too egregiously long, though! i plan to get on top when i am at my laptop, but if i start slacking from my usual pace, you all know why. <3 thanks for all the kind words and for the patience! i know this is affecting everyone differently but we just need to pull together and get past this as soon as we can.

everyone stay frosty and keep washing those hands! at least 20 seconds! soapy water! woot woot!!
New Caledonia
High Lady of Dawn
veldt
'Souls Soldier of Love Luperci Diplomat III, Magister II, Stylist I
• moonwraith •
twilight princess

Absences & Player Updates