[m] tiny cities made of ashes

m for languageeeee

POSTED: Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:08 pm

WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

0 points.For Des. If any of this doesn’t work for you please let me know and I’d be happy to change it. also can we set this for like the 22nd?

He didn’t have anything to show for his membership yet, and that disgusted him. Well, it only did so much; he still hid in the shadows and managed to scape his existence away without so much as Ombre and Myrika knowing he had joined. The pumpkin coyote hadn’t expected this response. He wasn’t meant for packs, perhaps. But then again, he hadn’t really tried.

Despite all these thoughts going on in his head he couldn’t help but run. It felt good, running on all fours, stretching, leaving the barren wasteland on the edge of the territory he had been living for the past month. He ran at full tilt, his muscular body enthralled at the change of pace.

He ran until his legs became vats of acid, and then he ran some more.

A pack flew by on his left, one that he remembered seeing on his way in. He made a mental note to go back and investigate another time. Some time had passed and so he needed a break. He stopped running at full speed, but kept it brisk to keep moving past the unfamiliar pack. The morning broke into afternoon, and with it brought quite the chilly breeze. However, the coyote was so warm from his morning of running that he barely noticed, except for the cold exhales from his mouth.

Soon, he stumbled upon more and more items from humanities past. It was a decrepit small town, nothing like Halifax. He smiled, and started running again with a renewed vigor. He wanted nothing more than to find a knife or something that he could use for skinning again. His last one had been stolen shortly before he came to this area of the world. Frankly, the pumpkin man would be happy with any sort of goodies he could bring back home. Izual eased back into his two-legged form patiently (it took a little longer than usual considering how tired he was), so that he could try things on or lug things back.

The coyote crept down a particularly wide street, one that seemed important. Most of the windows had long been broken so it wouldn’t be impossible to creep into the stores. Izual stuck his head into a shop that looked like it might contain weaponry, as he wondered to himself why he didn’t loot more often.

Sammiie is my table-making goddess<3333
Last edited by Izual Massacre on Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I looked through your frame
Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:04 pm

Bored. How could she be bored already? She just had a bit of fun with a male wolfdog not too long ago, the evidence of her “fun” in the form of the deceased males skull hanging from her belt. Dried blood was still caked to it, keeping it from showing off the white of the bones. Des tended to keep trophies of her kills, not for every one, just the one’s who were the most fun. Even with the memory of her most recent victim clear in her mind, the dark fae still found herself bored.

Black paws carried her silently over the snow-covered ground, no clear destination in mind. She had nowhere to be after all, so what was the point in having to go anywhere in particular? Her feet carried her to an old town, run down stores being the only things remaining from the humans who once dwelled there. That was when she saw him, a male with his head stuck inside one of the shops. No doubt looking for something he could use, more than likely weaponry or clothes, considering those were the two things most often searched for and taken by Luperci.

A crooked grin spread across her face as she looked him over, what she could see at least. It seemed she found a new source for entertainment. Des grabbed one of her throwing knives and flung it towards him, watching the knife sink into the side of the building just inches away from where his neck was. If she wanted to hurt him, she could have easily gotten her knife just a few inches over, but she simply wanted to get his attention. And what better and more entertaining way to do it then to scare the piss out of him? His reaction would decide how she was going to get her enjoyment out of him, for now, she just continued to move closer to him. Her hips swayed as she walked, her slim waist giving her plenty of curves that could clearly be seen with the corset and tight shorts she wore. Hello handsome. Find anything interesting? Des loved playing with the minds and emotions of others, making them think they were being attacked one minute and then being a complete flirt and seductress the next. It was all fun and games to her.

Shade
Luperci

POSTED: Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:16 pm

0 points. Sorry for the delay. Also made this M for language.

One moment his world was soft and still, the next everything was ruined with the impact and following vibrations of a knife that had been flung into a piece of wood that had been thrown so violently the knife was protesting its capture. Izual didn’t jump out of his skin, he had obviously been scared, but he was good at hiding things like that. Instead, Izual pulled the knife out of the shop, and ran to the (attractive) stranger, fangs bared and ready to kill her in a second.

”Who the FUCK do you think you are?” the pumpkin king snarled at her, just waiting for an excuse to rip into her pretty, pretty flesh. “You messed with the wrong coyote today,” he said, spitting as he spoke. Oh, he was livid. He was livid and he hadn’t killed anything in a while. He was close to her, her knife was in his right hand, and after looking at it he realized his skills were in animal combat, not with objects (except for maybe tanning/skinning blades). Still, he thought he could take her. Izual snarled again, keeping eye contact with the mysterious ….. wolf. He must have been feeling generous today, because he wasn’t quite sure why she was still alive.

Sammiie is my table-making goddess<3333
I looked through your frame
Izual Massacre
and watched death go by
Loners
DEAD
Sammiie
Luperci
LET OUT THE BEAST

POSTED: Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:07 am

Des didn’t flinch when the male pulled her knife out of the shop and ran at her. He snarled, demanding to know who she thought she was. The dark woman simply stood before him, looking him up and down, not paying attention to what he was saying. A smirk spread across her lips as her eyes traveled up his body before meeting his gaze. Yes, he would do just fine. Come on now, why so angry? If I wanted you dead or injured, I wouldn’t have missed. How else was I supposed to get your attention? Hm? The crooked grin only grew wider as she held his gaze.

A black hand came up, fingertips gently brushing against his chest as she moved around him, circling the pumpkin coated male and admiring him from all angles. Her fingertips continued to move along him, moving from his chest, to his arm, along his back, before her hand finally dropped when it reached his other arm. All I asked was if you found anything interesting. Well? Did you handsome? She was such a tease, playing with him like that. It was what she lived for though, playing with others. Whether that was through manipulation, seduction, torture, or just outright killing another, it didn’t matter. It was all fun and games to her.

Shade
Luperci

Dead Topics