but underneath i am the same as you

joining again

POSTED: Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:33 pm

whoo! Attila's back! I've played it as though Tiva's greeted him and they're waiting for a leader?

He'd cut his hair again, roughly. Though there wasn't much delicate work to be done with the knife that served the purpose. It was half blunt, sharp enough to cut throw hair if there was added force. But it was scrappy work. Nevertheless, being a man, it suited him. The slight curls hid the split ends well enough, and it wasn't as if Attila particularly cared for perfection. His life had strayed far from that delicate line. What stood before him was a tribute to that.

Tiva had arrived first, carrying the month old Orleans in a sling. The white male had been quick to scoop the boy up, grinning at the tiny golden ball of fat and fur. Although, he was surprised by his current situation he'd settled it in his mind. 'I'll get someone' the fire dancer said softly, tilting her head to regard her friend and their son before wandering a few steps away and letting out a howl.
Attila Aston
There are wounds that never show on the body
that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

Vida~
Luperci

POSTED: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:43 pm

Ohai! :D I had to think awhile: I don't think Attila and Ulilohi have met ever? Or am I forgetting something? If so, just PM me and I'll edit :3

--

A familiar voice reached her as she was making the rounds to mark their territory. It wouldn't take her long to reach them, and she very quickly called back to let them know she was on her way. She arrived to find a stranger's face alongside Tiva, and she smiled broadly as she walked up to them with an arm raised. Clearly, Tiva was familiar with the male, and she could not help but assume based on the appearance of Tiva's bundle. Was this male not completing an AniWayan family? It was right and just, and it pleased the councilwoman. "Unalihelitseti!" She smiled at Tiva first, and her eyes lingered for a moment on the child, before she laid eyes on the male. Her pose was that of someone in charge; anyone with eyes in their skull could not mistake the message she was sending. Still, she was quite friendly as she greeted the male more directly. "Your scent is not entirely unfamiliar," she said, glancing playfully at Tiva to indicate that this was possibly not the first time he arrived here. Also, he was clearly an Aston. "I'm Ulilohi, council leader here. Welcome."
Adopt Aiyanna Amara?
Avatar by Miyu | Aiyanna Amara by Sie | Chibi Ulilohi by Sunny | Post log & stuffs

Marit
Luperci SoSuWriMo 2010 Winner! Spending too much time in clover fields!

POSTED: Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:27 pm

no, I don't think they have ^^

Ulilohi. He knew of her. He'd never met her though. It was nice to put a name to a face. Attila nodded at the council woman's greeting. He had next to no knowledge of the tribal language, he barely spoke Quebec French after all. Orleans shifted in his arms and Attila handed him back to Tiva with an uncertain smile. 'Yeah, uh', he shrugged loosely, 'I left a few weeks ago'. Maybe a few months. The white male remained quiet. He wasn't sure what to say, it wasn't as if he needed to list his skills, his history. His name might help. 'Attila. Aston...' he stammered, caught up in his own thoughts.

He shared a glance with Tiva, 'Orleans is mine... So... I'm back to help out with him I guess...' What else did he need to say?
Attila Aston
There are wounds that never show on the body
that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

Vida~
Luperci

POSTED: Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:16 pm

OOC: Which rank are you wanting him in? :3

---

Ulilohi properly looked at him again, as if to double-check her own perception. She felt foolish once he explained; it wasn't just his scent that was familiar, it was his face as well. She ought to know her own tribesmembers. He'd been a member only a short while ago and, what, she'd managed to just forget him? An Aston, Claudius had probably greeted him last or... No, making excuses was not okay. She changed her pose to one that properly illustrated the way she felt, and her hands moved apologetically as she spoke. "Oh, right." She glanced at Tiva, then back at Attila."I'll admit...I didn't recognze you at first. My apologies, I do now. Welcome back, Attila." He would obviously be welcome back; it seemed to her as if he might have bailed, or simply traveled for a while. Either way, with him back the family was reunited. She appreciated his return, and could only hope he would appreciate her honesty. "I'm sure you two have lots to talk about," she said, turning to leave. "I'll leave you to it."

For some reason, she couldn't get away from there fast enough. How embarrassing!

---

Welcome to AniWaya!

We're so glad to have you! Check out all of this fun stuff:

• Have a look at the Aniwaya Territories for interesting areas to explore.
  • Completing tasks in the season game offer collectibles, tables, avatars, icons, art and titles. Have a look!
  • You can collect points from your posts and trade them for various prizes, including art.
  • Remember to look into AniWaya's culture and laws!
  • Does your character have a horse? Add it to the official stables overview, here.
  • Does your character have a spirit guide already? Add it to our current listings, here.

Need help? Confused about AniWaya stuff? Don't hesitate to PM your questions to the AniWaya account, and we'll reply as soon as possible. If you need posting tables, avatars or sigs, you can request code and graphics in the talents subforum. If you're feeling lost or confused about the game, don't hesitate to post a question in the Questions and Help forum!

Adopt Aiyanna Amara?
Avatar by Miyu | Aiyanna Amara by Sie | Chibi Ulilohi by Sunny | Post log & stuffs

Marit
Luperci SoSuWriMo 2010 Winner! Spending too much time in clover fields!

Dead Topics