Hells Fury

P. Mido, Panda, Nero, Isolde

POSTED: Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:53 pm

-- Kentaro goes to see Mido, Allow Mido To post First Calling For healers and then Nero, Panda and Isolde can hope in in what ever order you want.

See Art by Kiri

Kentaro huffed as he made his way to the caves, his brain completely shot. He needed to get to Mido and to discuss with him what was going on. The crows the ever watching eyes of Anathema had told him some nasty things. He couldn't believe what he was hearing from them though. He need to get to Mido to have him investigate.

Less then a day ago he had met with Catrin who had come to him. She had spoken about how she worried for his health. The sandy coyote had brought him a tonic something she claimed they used back home. She told him it was perhaps time to step back that he had done his part to allow Aeron back into her position. There was no way he'd give this up to his mother she was aging and frail. Her mind weak she allowed Axelle and others to do as they wished. Even now sickly he knew right where Axelle was.

Mido He barked his tone sharp as he entered the others den. He didn't bother to wait mostly because he felt faint. He gripped on to the closet solid object as he tried to stay upright. Mido we... He looked up catching the sight of blue eyes. I ne... He lost grip of the shelf or wall he couldn't even tell. His slender frame hitting the ground as he caught himself in a sense. The floor was spinning or was he? He must have looked like a drunkin fool but he hadn't even had a drop to drink. Mido, I need... need you to get someone. He spoke voice trembling. He could barely keep his eyes open let alone stay focused. He found himself stuck there hunched on all fours trying to get a grip on life what was happening. Mido help me. It was almost a plea The old leader den. He commanded mustering a bit of strength. Was he dieing? god he hoped not but at this point he was wavering. He felt like he was going to pass out.

Kentaro Lykoi
They say I’m a criminal cause I walk in a different way

POSTED: Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:55 pm

The male was consumed, with his nose deep in a book about the human body he read away. A good bit he could understand, but to hell with the medical jargon he couldn’t make sense of. Uncomfortably the dog tried to massage away the ache that persisted in the back of his neck before moving to rubbing sore eyelids. The fighter put down the pencil in his hand with exhaustion. Next to him were faded pages of the notes that he took; concerning pressure points, vital spots and new methods for fighting he was in the process of developing. No one but me would understand these notes. More than likely this was the truth about his chicken scratch, if one couldn’t read and it would be hopeless. It mattered not; he could teach it to an advanced warrior.

Letting out a heavy sigh, the Rakeeb leaned back in his seat ready to relax. No more than a brief moment passed before the Angelo came barging into his den. He barked the mutt’s name making no sense what so ever with the words that left his mouth. He sounded, stumbled and even looked drunk. As if to get support from the desk the Lykoi reached for the edge but missed grabbing it and fell to his knees. This kid can’t even hold his liquor… damn. You don’t feel good. Well what were you doing? Medicine was a field he carried no knowledge of yet it it didn’t see urgent.

The lad continued to babble, his speech troubled and broken. Hey, snap out of it and look at me you fool! What about the leader room? He said hitting the table with his hand. Once able to see the other’s eyes things were a little more clear. Kentaro was right, there was something wrong even though Mido couldn’t tell him what. Standing quickly the male howled for assistance a tone that vibrated the walls of his abode. He hoped to get the attention of anyone in the caverns that could help. Approaching the younger male he went to reach for his arm to help him up. Can you stand? Come take a seat before you hurt yourself. Attempting to lead him to the bed where he could rest the fighter kept the air light. On the desk was a canteen with full of water. Drink up, its still pretty cold. Holding out the canteen he waited for him to take it.

Alexander
Luperci
PLAY HARDER

POSTED: Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:50 pm

ooc: I was waiting for someone else to post first but I guess I'll go. [897]

She'd heard the chatter but refused to believe it. She was not one for conspiracies, and she had her mind preoccupied with the fact that she was weak, and a peacekeeper that knew nothing but the horrid spells to cast on another when she should and could have used her strength for something else. She had enlisted Vepar to help her learn to defend herself, and while she did this, she had also asked Axelle if she would help teach her something about daggers at least. She was a slow learner when it came to physical things because she liked to avoid confrontation. She was the type to want to poison someone, to spike their food rather than for her to actually take down a King with a dagger. Since she had been so busy doing things for herself, bettering herself that she had barely any time to whip up the poison that Catrin had asked her to brew. She had come home early this evening, and she hurriedly got the poison ready, but she knew by the end of it, the poison had not actually been ready, nor as strong as Catrin had asked her to make it.

She had thought nothing of the approach of her mate's sister, not knowing what would be asked of her really, and she did what she had done weeks ago by making a brew that only worked enough to make one pass out for quite a few hours, if not days. She didn't know what Catrin was going to use it for, and merely thought that the woman was to use it on a stag, or for training perhaps. There was a feeling in the back of her head that might have suggested that Catrin had been unhappy about Kentaro, but Panda was not one to pry into the lives of others, and she simply did not believe the chatter of the crows and owls when they had told her that Viper had rallied some of the Anathemans to take down the Angelo and his brother. Panda refused to believe that her son would do something as idiotic as that. If he had, then Panda did not know what she was to do with him.

She had a vigorous workout this day, and she snuggled into the arms of her lover, her mate, her life, Venom. She didn't want to move, and he didn't want her to move because they were so warm and their auras peacefully wrapped around each other and they were just too comfortable to even move or talk or think about trivial things. They didn't need to think, they didn't need to move. They were happy right where they were, and it was not until a faint howl had sounded in the temple. It was an urgent call that had to do with Kentaro, and the woman's eyes flew open. Serenade came to their room, and he perched on one of the counters and muttered to Panda in low speech. She did not reply at first, but it would seem that Mido had called for a healer, for Ken. She turned her eyes towards the white crow and she sighed heavily before she looked to the man who held her. Let's go the woman muttered before snuggling into his chest for a moment and then patting her hand on his chest to tell him to let her go. He let her go and she got up, and motioned for him to follow. She would not allow him to not come with her, and he noticed how quickly her aura changed from relaxed to tense.

She was the only wolf in Anathema that dealt with poisons and antidotes and both Venom and Panda knew that. Serenade had included that Kentaro looked sick, and it looked like what would have happened if he drank poison. Panda was worried that the rumors were not just rumors anymore. Panda was not going to let Kentaro think that she was the one behind it though, and she grabbed a few of her own herbs to make him not only throw up (to get the poison out of his stomach) but also something to soothe his stomach and help him sleep. She made sure to tell Venom to grab a few buds of marijuana and rolling leaves to smoke on the way to the leader.

They mounted their steeds and easily pushed the horses to gallop to where Mido and Kentaro were, and once upon the scene, she looked to Mido first, and then to the male who was barely sitting in a chair by this time. He looked sickly, as if he was dying, and Panda recognized the sickness. Serenade was right. It was none other than her poison that had been used against this male. Panda would not tell him this, no, but Panda did plan to help. He is poisoned. We must act fast if he is to live. she spoke to Mido as she moved closer to Kentaro and she put her hand to his chin to lift it. She needed to know how long it had been since he took the poison, so she knew what to counteract it with first. How long ago did he ingest something? Panda asked, for Mido or Kentaro himself to answer.

The only thing that sets us apart is a heartbeat inside

ImageImageImageImage

J
Luperci Mate to Charm, Aeron, Venom SoSuWriMo 2013 Champ! In Possession of the Key to the Heart As we will, so mote it be. Dreams can become reality
Resident Panda Bear
Under Pressure
SMOKE
Collector of wives
Pandenom

POSTED: Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:41 am

(500+) Sorry I didn't see this, I'm notoriously bad at looking at the News feed. :c

Nero liked to mind his own business. The pack was his home but to become entangled in the affairs that occurred within was a chore and a pain. He was already in pain. His body was bruised and beaten by the hunt he had committed himself to only five days before. He couldn't remember a time he had been more sore than he was now. Time did not seem to be healing him all that well as his muscles got achier and achier day to day. He'd done salves and chewed half a dozen roots and leaves, but they only dulled the battering he had received.

It was only right of him to be resting on the make shift porch of his home, enjoying the spring weather. He liked his house and staying un-involved with the conflict. Nero didn't wish Kentaro any ill will, but in terms of fighting with both wits and weapon he was not particularly skilled. He didn't have the silver tongue that many of the higher ups did, he was simple and content just the way he was. He was more than ready to turn in for the day but he noticed Kentaro sloughing alone as though a brick was laid across his lean back. Nero's malachite eyes watched him for a moment, tight lipped and unsure.

He was moving and breathing, if not with some difficulty. Nero fought the urge to keep sitting and ignore it. He was the Angelo, it was his duty to protect them not the other way around. But he also feared whiplash if he went forward to help him. Kentaro was out if sight when he finally made a decision. He was the Herbarius. It wasn't up to him to decide the morality of his actions and rather just to take action to matter what.

At last, he moved but this time with more speed, following the obvious trail Kentaro had led. He had entered the caves and stumbled into Mido's dwelling by the look of it. One sniff told him that the cankerous Panda was already in there with him. If Kentaro was poisoned, he would be in able hands. But, Nero knew how to heal and comfort and there were usually no questions behind whether or not his hand held a different kind of poison.

He persisted, entering the den without much of an announcement and slid beside Panda and looked at Kentaro with an even expression. He was poisoned alright and looking sicker by the moment. Nero reached for a cloth or something and wadded it up, putting it beneath the young Angelo's head. He might as well be comfortable when there was the possibility that he was breathing his last breaths. His startling green eyes shifted between the faces but settled on Panda, "I assume you know the brew that causes our poor leader to lie so still," he murmered lowly, "My only question is why action is not already being done. It looked as though hardly an hour, if that, has passed if this poison is a potent one. Though again, your expertise, Panda. I heal, not the other way around."

His red hands sought out a pulse. After a moment of well concealed panic, he was able to locate it. It was strong yet but every beat it continued, the forced sickness was spreading.

Image credit goes to FantasyStock@Deviantart
Nero Napier

Owl
Luperci
LUCEAT LUX VESTRA
Into Darkness

POSTED: Fri May 16, 2014 10:22 pm

Kentaro Lykoi

I don't want to change the world I just wanna leave it colder

He felt absolutely pitiful never in his life had he felt like this before. Mido was almost laughing at him. He tried to snort it wasn't funny. He could feel the other helping him up which at this point almost made it worse. He felt so he couldn't even describe it. Move me to the other Den He snapped staring at the ground some king he was at this point he was going to die.

Panda's voice was like a knife to his head. He deep down feared she was involved with this but being here before him now made him think she might not have any knowledge to what had happened. He looked up at her a bit. I don't know. He mumbled eyes sagging. Ca... Catrin brought me a... a tonic for my.. He tried to shake his head. Sleep issues.. He tried to state with certainty but he was just not sure anymore what was going on. He felt like he was going to die he felt dizzy and lopsided like the earth was moving or was it he was moving and the earth was still. He could hear a third voice but it didn't register what it was for a moment or two. Nero His voice much softer. So these three were going to save him or watch him drown in his own madness?

He went to attempt to move only to find himself unable to make his own body work.

((ooc))
Kentaro Lykoi
They say I’m a criminal cause I walk in a different way

POSTED: Sun May 25, 2014 11:31 pm

(300+) Hopes it okay I jump in here!

Nero looked down sympathetically at his leader. He had no idea what to do, there were some remedies that he could insist upon. Though, he didn't know if he could have Kentaro vomit the poison that plagued him. Though, he seemed to demand to be moved. Nero knew that he was the largest, if not the strongest. Trying to be gentle, he slid his arms underneath the thinner canine and hoisted him up with a grunt. For someone so much shorter, there was still plenty of weight to him.

He wouldn't need help though and moved deftly out of Mido's room. There was no need for it all to take place in the subleader's quarters. Nero assumed Kentaro didn't want that weakness to show so starkly, despite this not being his fault. Many fell to the trap of poison, though those that administered it were more often than not cowards. He was quick to move and carried Kentaro into the leader's room, gently setting him on the ground as though he was a child. The movement had taken less than minute but Nero knew that things could only get worse if actions weren't taken.

"You're going to need to vomit, that's the first thing I can see." He did not have many herbs with him, though he had been collecting then and now and knew that there was yarrow in the storage. The small flowered plant was a bitter and disgusting and often pushed those that ate it to vomit. But he wanted to hear Panda's input, she had the experience with poisons and he didn't want to worsen the condition.

He turned towards the black and white female, "What about yarrow? or Stinging nettle? Those will both induce vomiting but I want your opinion first." he stood, ready to act at the drop of a pin.

Image credit goes to FantasyStock@Deviantart
Nero Napier

Owl
Luperci
LUCEAT LUX VESTRA
Into Darkness

POSTED: Fri May 30, 2014 12:42 pm

Sorry for the neglect

Not long after the Angelo stumbled into the sub leader’s room did the panda like shaman enter as well. Upon looking Kentaro over, the woman glanced to the Rakeeb. Unwell their leader may have been the dog was at least glad to see Panda. The black and white female uttered that he was poisoned. Poisoned?! She will know what to do. The mutt knew nothing about medicine herbs or poisons. Healing, spirituality, drugs, she truly was a woman of many gifts and talents.

It did come as a surprise however when Nero Napier entered the fighter’s humble abode also. Axelle’s brother was quick to begin a discussion with the Malpas about the coyote man’s state. After checking his pulse the wolf lifted the other’s lithe frame up and lead him to the empty leader room next door. Mido quickly followed along behind the others into the dark room. Upon hearing that he needed to vomit an unconscious sour look formed on the dog’s features; he was thankful though this wouldn’t go down in his room as selfish as it was. Moving to the table he pulled a lighter out of his pocket and the few candles on the table.

I’m not much help like this to anyone of them. Nero, Panda whatever you need, tell me what it is; I’ll get it. This was the only way he could assist. He would be their courier if it meant keeping the Angelo healthy and well.

Alexander
Luperci
PLAY HARDER

Dead Topics