Take me back

P. Elsie

POSTED: Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:32 pm

Faolan is sorta a weirdo I have figured.... Anyways have a poopy post and a late one as well!! ;p

Having only been in the Court for just over a week, Faolan rolled in his Opte form breaking the usual morning routine or going to the seaside to work on his home. Or a home. Which ever it was, the patch worked male gazed around his empty den with mismatched eyes. He wondered what sort of adventures today would bring, and in fat wondered a bit about Mistral and how she was settling in. A grey hand shot up to his face and he rubbed his eyes, a yawn pressing his black lined lips.

Lying in his bed for a few moments, the Kido make found it easier to simply lie down than get up and stretch his already over-stretched muscles. Flaming towards the entrance of his wolffish den, the male got on his belly- as he was in Optime form- and allowed himself to exit the cramped little den for a while. Upon arriving out of his entranced home, he gave a stifled whine and then yawned again, tongue lolling out. Stretching his body, he felt better than what he normally would have on a day like this, and soon the Kido pup was out patrolling the borders.

Not because he wanted to be a guardian of the pack, but because the Kido found it easier to walk the borders in attempts to find stragglers, or easy prey. Stretching again, he curled his toes and wagged his tail.

Adopted by Adel on June 9th 2013 :D

POSTED: Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:27 pm

OOC: Elsie talks at her llama... a lot... xD he knows his name but doesn’t really understand much else of what she’s saying.

IC:
Elsie was excited about meeting new people in Cour des Miracles. Of course, Elsie was almost always excited, much to Carl the llama’s likely dismay. Currently, he was attempting to ignore her as she flitted about, deciding how to rearrange the cloth she had brought to hopefully attract more canines to trade with. She decided to also set up a few of her ready-made skirts and shirts as well.

“Maybe the blue cloth over here?” She said aloud as he munched on some newly growing grass. “Yes, right next to the yellow, that looks very nice.” Elsie stepped back, hands on her hips to examine the colors. “Oh, and I can set up the jewelry right next to it like this!” She said and pulled the little stand closer to the one holding up the yellow and blue cloth. “This necklace with the tooth on it is pretty neat, hm?” She said, reaching out to touch it.

“Alright, what next?” She said aloud, looking over at Carl. “Hey, are you ignoring me again? Carl?” He finally lifted his head to look at her. “Don’t make me sing the Carl the llama song again. You know I’ll do it!” The deadpan expression in his eye didn’t change, and she assumed he was nonverbally calling her bluff. “Fine fine, but only because I can’t think of anymore new verses yet.” Carl started putting his head back down when a sound caught his attention and hers at the same time.

“Hear that? I think someone’s coming!” She said excitedly, looking around until she spotted the canine she had heard. She was not expecting to see who was coming towards her and a grin split her maw. While she had not spoken to Faolan while in Cercatori d’Arte, she had seen him around sometimes, and Esther had talked about him since he was adopting one of the kittens.

“Hi there!” She greeted him cheerfully. “I don’t know if you remember me - I’m Elsie, Esther’s great-niece.”
Elsie Hennamin

Myst
Luperci Mate to Ares IT'S CARRRL
Just can't fight the spaz in me
spunky seamstress!

POSTED: Sun May 04, 2014 12:13 pm

However sad he seemed to himself he always found another way to start with his days. Pausing, Faolan heard talking, but it would seem as though only one wolf were talking. He furrowed his brow and gazed from side to side wondering which creature was talking to someone named Carl? Faolan thought it strange, but then again he had never seen a canine talking to a llama before. In fact, the Kido male had actually never seen a llama before.

He stared for a few moments and glanced back and forth in front of him before the girl approached him a grin on her face. He gave her a hesitant smile, and watched the llama carefully curious as to what the thing was going to do nexy. It did not seem dangerous but not everything was not dangerous either, he configured watching the llama whenever the female was speaking to him. Only whenever she said her name did he turn his eyes back towards the girl.

oh, yha hi der, Elsie.

POSTED: Sun May 04, 2014 4:32 pm

She was pretty sure he knew who she was then, so Elsie grinned again, looking over at Carl since Faolan had been looking at him. Carl looked back at the two of them and twitched his ears before going back to eating.

“That’s Carl the llama,” Elsie explained, and Carl bobbed his head, having heard his name. “I spin his wool into yarn sometimes to make stuff out of. Don’t worry, he’s harmless, mostly.” She made sure to tell people that in case they thought he might be dangerous or were nervous of him. She had come to realize that llamas were not as common as she thought they might be; Elsie was used to them since her family kept them along with all their sheep.

“So how are things going here, then?” Elsie asked, leaning back against one of the display racks she had set up. It had the pieces to make a blue dress on it at the moment. “Are you liking your new home?” She was pretty sure she knew exactly how he must feel, having moved to Cercatori d’Arte by herself. He, at least, had left with Mistral, and it seemed like he knew someone here, too, since Abigail had asked about him.

“Oh, and how’s Raven doing?” She figured Crowley would probably like to know how his daughter is doing. Elsie had heard he wasn’t too pleased about her going with Faolan even though her mother, Sunrise, had known she would be fine.
Elsie Hennamin

Myst
spunky seamstress!

POSTED: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:41 pm

this delay was dumb and I apologize :(

Faolan twitched his ears and faced the female with a rather interested look at this "llama" creature. It reminded him of a fairy tail creature that people often wrote about in books. well, he sure is...ah, nice? he chuckled and grinned at Elsie.

And then all at once, his former pack-mate was throwing multiple questions at him. And he stuttered over his first word, furrowing his brow. i-I... I'em okay, missin' am an' tha lil's but I will see'me soon enuf. he said, walking towards her and smiling at his friend. i like itah'lot actually. An' 'ow is Esther? An' things in d'Arte. he asked before looking around at the surroundings.

ya know, she is awesum, I jus' ain't seem 'er in a few- an almost on cue to prove Faolan a liar a large meow cause Faolan to turn as the cat ran at him and then scaled up him like a wall. Faolan winced then chuckled turning back to Elsie. whelp ya c'n call meh a liar now, 'ere she is! fat and healthy, the cat peered at the girl with curious eyes and offering her a quiet meow, before bumping her head against Faolan's muzzle and purring loudly, so she was the center of attention.

POSTED: Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:32 pm

OOC: No problem!

IC:
Nodding, Elsie listened to Faolan’s responses. “That’s totally understandable,” she nodded. Of course he would miss his family; she missed hers even though coming to live with Esther had been completely her choice, though with their support. Maybe someday she would be able to visit them, but it would be quite a long journey so she was not sure if it would end up happening any time soon. Maybe they could come see her, though.

Elsie wanted to bring news back for his family since she had seen him, and she was glad to see that it would be good news. He looked about the same as when she had seen him around Thornbury, so that was good, too. He started answering about Raven and she nodded to that as well, and then turned her head towards the meow as a grin formed on her face. Elsie winced as Raven climbed up Faolan, but then the smile was back.

“Aw look at her, she’s gotten big!” Although it hadn’t really been that long since she had last seen Raven, the kitten had definitely grown. She was healthy looking as well, and Elsie had expected nothing less. She hoped Crowley would be happy to hear and perhaps worry about her a little less; from what Esther had told her. Elsie approached and held her hand out for the kitten to sniff, figuring she would be remembered since Elsie had lived with Esther for a good portion of Raven’s life so far.
Elsie Hennamin

Myst
spunky seamstress!

Dead Topics