Wanna Come, too?

P: Ezra | Dated May 12

POSTED: Fri May 30, 2014 7:35 pm

Although they had just arrived a little while ago, the plan was to set off for Freetown in the morning. She hoped that at least some of the Vinattans would like to travel with them because she liked traveling with a group, but she also wasn't sure how many had heard they were coming. She had sent an owl ahead, but who knew how many of the canines could read. During her travels, Elsie had met a good number who could, but also a good number who could not. So, she had taken to inviting everyone she came across, just in case. She didn’t want anyone to miss out.

It felt odd, getting ready for a trip without her companion, Carl, but she doubted the llama would have been keen on a boat trip, and likewise she hoped that if she was able to trade for a pony for her great-aunt, she hoped that it would not mind the trip. Her Owl, Arnold was still going with her, though, so she wasn't completely without any companions. He was in a nearby tree as she started going through her bags. Some stuff would stay here in Vinatta with Esther in case anyone wanted to trade for it, and other goods would be going with her.

Elsie tried to stay out of the way in Jordheim as she sorted her things, but they soon began to spread out a little bit. She looked up at each canine that passed her and made sure to have a friendly smile on her face while reigning in the spread of stuff, then she spotted someone nearby.

“Hi there!” She called with a friendly smile on her face while waving enthusiastically. She could just imagine Carl the llama shaking his big fluffy head at her if he was here.
Elsie Hennamin

Myst
Luperci Mate to Ares IT'S CARRRL
Just can't fight the spaz in me
spunky seamstress!

POSTED: Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:49 pm

He faltered in his step for a moment as the lady's voice erupted from the golden eyed face that created it. Marbled gaze couldn't have missed the welcoming wave of her arm. He hadn't expected to be called upon here, as he was often left alone through the pathways as he traveled from one point in Vinatta to the next. The wanderer found her grin and with a tilted maw and friendly features of his own, he moved toward her. She had all sorts of things beside her, all of the items coming from a few bags that seemed to be her own, with how she went through them.

"Hello, dear Lady" He spoke softly as he placed crossed arms against his barreled chest," How are you this fine day?" Erza inquired, bowing his head gently as he found a spot beside her, so as not to obstruct the path. It seemed that more than a few people had come to know him, and it felt a great deal better to have a few names to the faces that made their way around this territory. He couldn't quite say that he was alone anymore," You look as if you're to go off somewhere, soon," He grinned as he gestured to her baggage with long, dappled snout.
Mistfell Vale
Elkenfrey
Dark
Luperci Paper Miller I Mate to Fiora Jordheim They stole my dirty socks... :(

POSTED: Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:58 pm

“Oh I’m great!” Elsie grinned, glad that he had stopped to chat instead of just waving and hurrying off. Her enthusiasm sometimes had that effect on others, and she did her best to reign it in. Sometimes she was more successful, and sometimes not at all. At least this did not seem to be one of those ‘not at all’ times. Elsie watched as the large male came closer, and she nodded to his next statement.

“Yes! I’m from Cercatori d’Arte - a pack across the water,” she looked around to get her bearings and then pointed towards where the ocean was. “We arrived a little while ago by ship. Your leadership was kind enough to let us pass through here on the way to Freetown since it would be such a long trip from our home. There’s a few of us going from our pack, well, except for my great-aunt Esther. She’s going to stay here while we’re gone.” She wasn’t sure if he knew what Freetown was.

Elsie tied off one of her bags, figuring that one was about ready to go before moving onto the next one to start pulling a couple of things out of it. “Oh, I’m Elsie, by the way. Elsie Hennamin.” She paused what she was doing and smiled at him, “It’s nice to meet you.”
Elsie Hennamin

Myst
spunky seamstress!

POSTED: Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:06 pm

She was quite the chipper lady and Ezra was thankful for it. A few of the ladies he had met here were either stressed out for some reason or were awfully shy, and though he would not judge, it made him a little more relaxed to be around someone who didn't seem fragile, for lack of a better word. Harks followed her words as she expressed where she was from and they perked at the mention of Freetown," Freetown?" He echoed inquisitively. He had heard of the place, thanks to the wonderful lady Aspen, and knew that place was one of the few where he might find a draft he could use. Perhaps, there was a better chance of it with this larger group making their way there.

"A pleasure, Elsie Hennamin," He grinned and nodded at the woman," I'm Ezra Vahn, I've actually just recently made myself at home here," He chuckled and brushed the twisted locks from his vision," I am actually preparing to visit Freetown on my own," He spoke in a pleasant note," I was told it's a great place if your looking for something," Another grin stretched across his maw as the lovely Elsie nosed through her luggage.
Mistfell Vale
Elkenfrey
Dark
Luperci Paper Miller I Mate to Fiora Jordheim They stole my dirty socks... :(

POSTED: Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:50 pm

“Oh yes, Freetown is great!” Elsie nodded and continued to arrange her things. “There are all sorts of different canines there, and exotic goods and just interesting things to look at even if you don’t want them.” She was sure she would spend half her time marveling at all the different goods there were available, even though she was only there for a couple of things, specifically her great-aunt’s pony.

“Well I know it’s short notice, but you can totally come with us to Freetown if you want!” She offered, looking up at Ezra again. “I don’t know if anyone else from Vinatta is going, but Skylee - one of my packmates - and I are for sure, along with a couple of the others who are seeing to the boat right now.” She was hoping he would accept. It would be good to have another canine on the trip, especially such a tall male. His presence would offer some protection, even if he wasn’t a fighter.

“What do you think?” She asked, trying not to be too eager or pushy. If he didn’t want to go, she would be fine with that, too. Maybe he was set on going alone. She sometimes liked traveling by herself as well.
Elsie Hennamin

Myst
spunky seamstress!

Dead Topics