the red pill's for duty

Training Area pit digging

POSTED: Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:50 am

Start of the digging thread for the training pit. There's four of us for this, so I vote no posting order. ^^ Set July 25.

Charged was he with digging out the pit for the planned training area, and with no argument of the fact Micah set loyally to work doing so. He was a weak, wispy sort, this Lykoi; hard labor was not his forte if only for his lack of muscle and more artistic tendencies. Since his arrival to Inferni the man had filled out in stomach and form once more, no longer the hollowed and entirely pathetic newcomer, and with Kali he had begun to develop muscle and skill, however slow progress it was.

Micah knew well that upon its completion he would become well-acquainted with the training area, and if for no other reason than that and a desperation to prove himself of some use, he toiled at work four legged and kicking, spilling dirt in piles tossed from between his legs. Perhaps Inferni had shovels. He hadn't the audacity to ask; perhaps the gravel between his toes and clogged in his claws would rate him a harder worker in the eyes of his new leaders.

When he had started, the coyote released some tiny, modest call for assistance to say it had been done, but expected none to attend. He told himself he could do the work alone, though a pause between fretful digging to heave panting breaths and glance the recently cleaned grounds, he doubted his own ability.

With little stamina built up, pink tongue lolled between jaws as he tried to catch his breath. Then he sighed, rolled his shoulders and set back to digging, the bandana tied about his neck rapidly dirtied from the labor.

Lin
Luperci
passion, hope
& resistance

POSTED: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:57 pm

Lupus form :)

The simple call of help reached her ears just as she was crossing the skull marked border on her way back into the territory. Without much thought she changed course, heading toward the source of the call instead of toward the mansion as she usually would. She had been feeling useless lately, the insecurity only deepened by the lack of faith her fellow Infernians seemed to have in her. That, combined with her complete inadequacy when faced with an actual threat, made her all the more eager to assist the clan in any way she could.

As she got closer, though, she hesitated. At least until she saw who it was that had called. Micah She greeted him with a smile and a friendly wagging tail, remembering the anxious coywolf from her visit to the greenhouse. He looked well, she thought, better than he had even a few weeks ago. She looked around the cleared out area, trying to figure out what was going on. He had seemed to be digging but for what? What are you doing? She questioned kindly, her mismatched eyes squinted in curiosity.

Rosaline Cross

POSTED: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:16 pm

The coyote was agitated following his brother's attack—furious that the idiot had needed saved, wounded in body if only weakly, and all around on edge and ready to spill more wolf blood. The Imperi had taken to his Secui form to burn off energy quicker, and it was the same today; only a weak little cry from another Infernian drew him from his task of stomping every inch of land in Inferni territory. Comically large ears swiveled as the young 'yote hesitated, and finally he loped in the direction of the call.

He was not the only one to arrive at the scene of a granite coyote burrowing at the ground; a very pretty she-yote was there, too, and Messiah beamed nervously as he approached. Hi there, he chirped, mood lifted instantaneously as his tail waggled behind him. Do you want some help there, brother? he asked with a lift of his chin and puff of his narrow chest, adapting Stigmata's phrases. He did, after all, want to look good. The last girls he'd played around with hadn't liked him—but maybe this one would, if he proved he was helpful and kind! They'd see.

You diggin' a hole for a body or for food or a well? Messiah proceeded to ask, stepping closer in his eagerness to be useful (though he'd likely only come across as badgering).

DEAD
Raze
Luperci

POSTED: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:20 pm

She had helped to clear the area and knew exactly what it was that was wanted. Well, sort of. She saw that the three of them already there, people of Inferni who headed the call she, too, had heard. She rolled her shoulders in a shrug before she shifted, a little away from them. Her garments fell to the ground as she shook them off, carelessly letting them lay at the ground by a tree, away from the furious digging.

"They're makin' a training pit and need to dig it out for the sand," she said to the lot of them, who all looked confused. It was only because she had been there clearing the area out that she knew it was a training grounds. She gestured with her nose at the marked off area and shook at her shoulders. "I think Brumaire asked to make it, and the higher-ups gave the good to go." She did not mention her help earlier, and simply found a corner of her own, at the edge of the area.

She was not one to often be in this form and it was an odd natural feeling in her spine as she began to dig, tossing dirt, pebbles, and roots away from her hole. She was not sure how deep they wanted it, but she figured that the oddly colored male would know more than she did on the matter.

had nothing else to really say cus I suck

Annabeth de Fonte

signature by Dark

Gen
Luperci
liberi fatali
excitate vos e somno

POSTED: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:58 am

We're still waiting on Brumaire to make an appearance, but as I mentioned, open posting so whatevs!

The call, as humble and quiet as it was made out to be, apparently possessed greater sway than he had thought himself possible for one at a time his clanmates—both known and unknown—began to filter into attendance. He smiled delighted at the appearance of Rosaline, grateful for a friendly face throughout the laborious task ahead of them, and at once began to feel the stress slip away.

It was a rather crude coydog that answered her question, however, in place of one startled Micah when the reddish, scrawnier coyote mentioned burial of a body. Micah made mental note to avoid him.

"Y-Yes," agreed the granite Lykoi, allowing himself pause to catch his breath. "A training pit for, umm, for training. With weapons and all that. I-I was, I was personally hoping to use it myself when it's completed, so, umm, I came to help out."

Head ducking, Micah watched as the last of the attendants set immediately to work. "I, I appreciate the help," he said, forepaws tearing at the earth once more, his heart pounding. Why did so many have to come? Surely they were all gauging his digging ability, his stutter, his panting, and each deciding him pathetic. He offered only after a length, "I'm, I'm Micah."

Lin
Luperci
passion, hope
& resistance

POSTED: Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:36 am

Sorry! Forgot to add this to my post log @_@ He's in lupus form [280]

Shaking his body out, he yawned, sleep evident in his every action as he all but dragged himself away from the mansion where he'd left his son's under the ever watchful care of Avaiki; they'd been restless all night, waking up and fumbling about, play fighting and ruining any chance he had at actually catching some sleep, the boys unaware that whilst they could could catch up on their sleep during the day, he could not.

Even when leaving them with Ava, the boys had been all energy and play, being wild and hyperactive even under the Asylum's disapproving gaze. Better her than him, he couldn't help thinking, grateful that she was willing to pup-sit as often as she did, otherwise he'd never be able to get anything done these days. Although the pups were growing fast, at times it seemed it wasn't quite fast enough, which was an entirely selfish thought, but true regardless.

Yawning widely, partially folded ears perked up at the mention of his name, coming from the pale pelted female. Staring at her for a moment from his distant position, he blinked and the name slowly came to mind, the dark pelted male, who thankfully introduced himself, because he was unknown to the Moineau, continued the conversation, the hybrid arriving just as the other finished.

“Sorry I'm late, the boys weren't being all that cooperative this morning” a sheepish smile spread across his maw, golden eye's running over those gathered and the work to be done, “So what's the plan? Who doing what and where?” another yawn followed the words up as he sat down, waiting to figure out where he fit into the days work.

Kitty
Luperci
Parmi Mouton Noir
A Rising Black Horse

POSTED: Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:19 pm

Fire-colored eyes darted over the hole and its digger, his body alert and wriggling with energy. He did want to help -- wanted to be useful and contribute to his new clan, make friends. His fixation in questioning belied his very childish nature, however, but he was unaware of the others' unease. It was a perfectly legitimate question in Inferni, after all.

Oh! Messiah yapped when the purpose was explained, and grinned widely at the thought. That's a wonderful idea. His tail lashed its approval. He was certain he'd be one of the first to use the grounds, too -- especially since his friend Harlowe had joined and might make more weaponry for him.

Another doggish canine approached, and Messiah leered at him momentarily before grinning and shrugging his shoulders high (an odd feat in Secui form). He lashed at the ground with willowy limbs and paws considerably less dainty than his Lupus shape, digging away. It wasn't his project, after all -- so he'd just dig in a random place until someone directed him otherwise. He was decent enough at digging, after all.

Sometimes you had to dig for a well, or food, or bodies.

DEAD
Raze
Luperci

Dead Topics